Amber CONFRONTS Evelyn After the Podcast!
Amber CONFRONTS Evelyn After the Podcast! She’s NOT Playing About Dave—But Dave STEPS In Before Things Get Worse!
The podcast episode had barely finished airing when Amber's phone started exploding with notifications.
Clips were everywhere.
Comments were pouring in.
People were arguing about what Evelyn had said about Dave.
But Amber wasn't reading the comments anymore.
She was furious.
During the podcast, Evelyn had casually brought up Dave's name several times. At first, Amber tried to ignore it. But then Evelyn made a comment that crossed a line.
She suggested that Dave had been unhappy in his relationship for a long time and hinted that Amber didn't know the "whole story."
That was enough.
Amber immediately stood up from her couch.
“Okay. That's it.”
She grabbed her purse and headed for the door.
She wasn't going to argue online.
She wasn't going to post a response.
She wanted to look Evelyn directly in the eyes and ask her what she meant.
AMBER SHOWS UP
Evelyn was leaving the podcast studio when she noticed Amber waiting outside.
She stopped.
“Amber?”
Amber slowly walked toward her.
“We need to talk.”
Evelyn looked around.
“About what?”
Amber laughed.
“You know exactly what this is about.”
Evelyn crossed her arms.
“If you're talking about the podcast, I didn't say anything wrong.”
Amber's expression immediately changed.
“You talked about Dave.”
“I answered a question.”
“You didn't just answer a question. You made it sound like you know things about my relationship that I don't.”
Evelyn shook her head.
“I said what I knew.”
Amber stepped closer.
“Then tell me.”
Evelyn looked confused.
“Tell you what?”
“What exactly do you know about Dave?”
A few people nearby started looking in their direction.
The tension was rising quickly.
EVELYN PUSHES BACK
Evelyn sighed.
“Amber, you're acting like I did something to you.”
“You brought Dave into the conversation.”
“He was relevant to the question.”
“No,” Amber replied. “You wanted him to be relevant.”
Evelyn's eyebrows lifted.
“Are you accusing me of something?”
Amber didn't hesitate.
“Yes.”
Evelyn stepped forward.
“Be careful.”
Amber shook her head.
“No. You be careful.”
The two women stared at each other.
Amber's voice became quieter.
“I have watched you get closer and closer to Dave. Every time something goes wrong between us, somehow you already know about it.”
Evelyn replied:
“Maybe because Dave trusts me.”
Those words hit Amber hard.
“You're proud of that?”
Evelyn shrugged.
“I'm just telling you the truth.”
Amber clenched her jaw.
“Then tell me why you were messaging him late at night.”
Evelyn froze.
For the first time, she didn't have an immediate answer.
“How did you know about that?”
Amber smiled bitterly.
“So there were messages.”
THE ARGUMENT GETS HEATED
Evelyn tried to explain.
“Dave needed someone to talk to.”
“Someone?”
“Yes.”
“And you were that person?”
“I listened to him.”
Amber shook her head.
“You should have stayed out of my relationship.”
Evelyn fired back:
“Maybe if your relationship was stronger, you wouldn't be worried about me.”
Amber stared at her.
“What did you just say?”
Evelyn immediately realized she had gone too far.
Amber took another step forward.
“Say that again.”
“I didn't mean—”
“No. Say it.”
Before Evelyn could respond, a familiar voice came from behind them.
“That's enough.”
Both women turned.
Dave was standing there.
DAVE STEPS IN
Dave had seen the argument from a distance and immediately rushed over.
“Amber, Evelyn, stop.”
Amber turned toward him.
“You knew this was going to happen.”
Dave shook his head.
“I didn't.”
“Then why are you here?”
“I saw the video from the podcast.”
Amber stared at him.
“And?”
Dave looked at Evelyn.
“Evelyn, you shouldn't have discussed our personal situation publicly.”
Evelyn's face changed.
“Dave, I was asked a question.”
“You didn't have to answer it that way.”
Amber looked at Dave in disbelief.
“So you're defending me now?”
Dave shook his head.
“I'm not defending either of you. I'm trying to stop this before somebody says something they'll regret.”
Amber crossed her arms.
“No. I'm tired of everyone telling me to calm down.”
Dave looked at her.
“I understand.”
“No, you don't.”
Her voice cracked.
“You don't understand what it's like to hear another woman talk about your relationship like she knows more about it than you do.”
Dave lowered his eyes.
“I know I haven't handled this well.”
DAVE ADMITS HIS MISTAKE
Amber looked at him.
“Then tell me the truth.”
Dave took a breath.
“There were conversations between me and Evelyn.”
Amber's eyes narrowed.
“How many?”
Dave hesitated.
“Several.”
“And you never told me?”
“I didn't think it was important.”
Amber shook her head.
“Of course you didn't.”
Dave continued:
“She was helping me deal with something personal. That's all.”
Evelyn nodded.
“Exactly.”
Amber looked between them.
“Then why didn't either of you tell me?”
Neither answered.
That silence said everything.
Amber's eyes filled with tears.
“You both knew how this would look.”
Dave stepped closer.
“Amber, nothing happened between me and Evelyn.”
Amber looked at Evelyn.
“Is that true?”
Evelyn slowly nodded.
“Yes.”
Amber wasn't convinced.
THE SECRET BEHIND THE PODCAST
Then Evelyn finally admitted something
The podcast host had asked her about Dave because rumors had been circulating about his relationship.
Evelyn said she had tried to protect Dave during the interview.
But while trying to defend him, she revealed more than she should have.
“I wasn't trying to embarrass you,” Evelyn told Amber.
“You embarrassed me anyway.”
“I know.”
Amber's anger softened slightly, but she still wasn't ready to forgive.
Then Dave revealed something neither woman expected.
“The reason Evelyn and I were talking wasn't about cheating.”
Amber looked at him.
“Then what was it about?”
Dave hesitated.
“It was about you.”
Amber's eyes widened.
“Me?”
Dave nodded.
“I was trying to figure out how to repair things between us.”
Amber stared at him.
“You were talking to Evelyn about me?”
“I needed advice.”
Amber shook her head.
“You should've talked to me.”
“I know.”
“You should've trusted me enough to tell me what was happening.”
“I know.”
Dave looked genuinely regretful.
“I made a terrible mistake.”
AMBER FINALLY SPEAKS HER MIND
Amber looked at both of them.
“I don't hate you, Evelyn.”
Evelyn looked surprised.
“But I don't trust you.”
Evelyn nodded.
“I understand.”
Amber turned toward Dave.
“And you…”
Dave waited.
“You need to stop keeping things from me.”
“I will.”
“No more secret conversations.”
“Okay.”
“No more disappearing when things get difficult.”
“Okay.”
“And no more letting other people speak for you.”
Dave nodded.
“Okay.”
Amber took a deep breath.
“I don't want another relationship where I have to investigate everything just to find out what's true.”
Dave stepped closer.
“You won't.”
Amber looked at him.
“Then prove it.”
ONE LAST SHOCK
Just when the situation seemed to be calming down, Evelyn's phone buzzed.
She looked at the screen.
Her face suddenly went pale.
Dave noticed.
“What happened?”
Evelyn didn't answer.
Amber immediately became suspicious.
“Who is it?”
Evelyn locked her phone.
“No one.”
Amber shook her head.
“After everything that just happened, you're really going to say 'no one'?”
Evelyn looked at Dave.
Then at Amber.
Finally, she handed Dave the phone.
Dave read the message.
His expression completely changed.
Amber noticed immediately.
“What does it say?”
Dave looked at her.
“I don't know how to explain this.”
“Try.”
Dave slowly turned the phone toward Amber.
The message read:
“You should never have mentioned Dave on the podcast. Now Amber knows too much.”
Amber's eyes widened.
“Who sent that?”
Evelyn shook her head.
“I don't know.”
Another message arrived.
“This isn't over.”
Everyone went silent.
Amber looked at Dave.
Dave looked at Evelyn.
The argument suddenly seemed insignificant.
Someone had been watching them.
Someone knew about the podcast.
And someone clearly didn't want Amber asking questions.
Dave stepped between the two women.
“Whatever is happening, we're not handling this by fighting each other.”
Amber nodded slowly.
“For once, I agree.”
She looked at Evelyn.
“This doesn't mean we're friends.”
Evelyn nodded.
“I know.”
Amber turned toward Dave.
“But if someone is trying to destroy us…”
Dave finished her sentence.
“Then we're going to find out who.”
The three of them stood there in silence.
The podcast had started with rumors.
It had ended with a confrontation.
But now they had discovered something much bigger.

Post a Comment