Amber FLIES to Dave After the Podcast!

 


Amber FLIES to Dave After the Podcast! 😱✈️💔

Amber had barely finished watching the podcast when she knew she couldn't sit still anymore.

She had promised herself she would stay calm.

She had promised herself she wouldn't react emotionally.

But then Dave's name came up.

And everything changed.

During the podcast, Evelyn had made several comments about Dave that immediately caught Amber's attention. She talked as if she knew details about his personal life that Amber had never heard before.

Then Evelyn said something that left Amber completely stunned.

“I think Dave already knows what he wants. He's just afraid to say it.”

Amber froze.

“What does that mean?” she whispered.

She replayed the clip.

Again.

And again.

The more she listened, the more convinced she became that Evelyn was hiding something.

Amber immediately called Dave.

No answer.

She called again.

Still nothing.

Then she sent him a message.

“Dave, we need to talk. Call me.”

Five minutes passed.

Nothing.

Amber stared at her phone.

“Okay. If you won't come to me, I'll come to you.”

AMBER BOOKS A FLIGHT ✈️

Dave was several hours away, and Amber knew showing up unexpectedly could make everything worse.

But she couldn't ignore what she had just heard.

She opened her travel app and booked the earliest flight she could find.

She packed a small suitcase.

As she zipped it closed, she stopped and looked at herself in the mirror.

“What am I doing?”

Part of her was angry.

Another part was scared.

But most of all, she wanted answers.

She didn't want another argument over text.

She didn't want another mysterious message.

She wanted to look Dave directly in the eyes.

So she grabbed her suitcase and headed to the airport.

THE FLIGHT WAS FILLED WITH QUESTIONS

During the flight, Amber couldn't stop thinking.

Why had Evelyn spoken about Dave like that?

Why wasn't Dave answering?

Was Dave hiding something?

Was Evelyn involved?

Or had Amber completely misunderstood the situation?

She opened her phone and checked Dave's social media.

Nothing.

Then she noticed something.

Dave had posted a picture earlier that morning.

He was standing outside a restaurant.

And in the corner of the photograph was Evelyn.

Amber's heart dropped.

“So they were together…”

She stared at the photo.

She wanted to call Dave again.

But instead, she turned off her phone.

“I'll ask him in person.”

DAVE HAS NO IDEA 😳

Meanwhile, Dave had no idea Amber was on her way.

He was sitting in his apartment, staring at his phone.

He had seen Amber's messages.

He knew she was upset.

But he was afraid to answer.

Not because he had cheated.

Not because he had fallen for Evelyn.

But because he knew Amber was about to ask questions he wasn't ready to answer.

Evelyn was sitting across from him.

“You need to tell her,” Evelyn said.

Dave sighed.

“I know.”

“You can't keep hiding this.”

“I know.”

Evelyn shook her head.

“If Amber finds out from somebody else, she's never going to forgive you.”

Dave looked at his phone.

“I just need more time.”

Evelyn frowned.

“You don't have more time.”

Neither of them realized Amber was already on her way.

AMBER ARRIVES 🔥

Several hours later, Amber's plane landed.

She immediately took a car to Dave's apartment.

Her heart was racing the entire way.

When she arrived, she grabbed her suitcase and walked straight toward the building.

She knocked.

Nothing.

She knocked again.

Then she heard voices inside.

Amber recognized Dave's voice.

And Evelyn's.

Her heart sank.

She knocked harder.

The door suddenly opened.

Dave stood there.

His face went completely pale.

“Amber?”

She looked at him.

“Surprise.”

Dave stared at her suitcase.

“You flew here?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

Amber stepped inside.

“Because you weren't answering my calls.”

Dave looked nervous.

“Amber, this isn't a good time.”

She laughed.

“Apparently it wasn't a good time every time I called either.”

Then she saw Evelyn.

Evelyn stood near the kitchen.

Amber's eyes narrowed.

“So this is what you're doing.”

THE CONFRONTATION BEGINS 💥

Dave immediately stepped between them.

“Amber, please don't start.”

“Don't start?”

Amber looked at him.

“I flew across the country because I heard Evelyn talking about you on a podcast.”

Evelyn tried to speak.

“Amber—”

“No.”

Amber raised her hand.

“I want Dave to explain.”

Dave sighed.

“Okay.”

Amber crossed her arms.

“Tell me why Evelyn was talking about our relationship.”

Dave looked at Evelyn.

Then back at Amber.

“She shouldn't have said those things.”

Amber's eyes widened.

“So you admit she was talking about something real?”

Dave shook his head.

“That's not what I meant.”

“Then what did you mean?”

Dave couldn't answer immediately.

Amber's frustration grew.

“This is exactly why I came here.”

DAVE FINALLY TELLS THE TRUTH

Dave sat down.

“Evelyn knows about a problem I've been dealing with.”

Amber sat across from him.

“What problem?”

Dave hesitated.

“I was trying to protect you from it.”

Amber shook her head.

“Everybody keeps saying that. 'I'm protecting Amber.' But nobody actually tells Amber anything.”

Dave looked down.

“I was afraid you'd leave.”

Amber's expression softened for a moment.

“Leave because of what?”

Dave finally revealed that someone had been spreading rumors about their relationship.

There had been messages.

Anonymous calls.

False information.

Someone had been trying to create problems between Amber and Dave.

Evelyn had been helping Dave figure out who was behind it.

Amber listened carefully.

Then she asked:

“Why didn't you tell me?”

Dave looked at her.

“Because I thought I could solve it.”

Amber shook her head.

“You almost lost me instead.”

Dave nodded.

“I know.”

EVELYN REVEALS HER SIDE

Evelyn stepped forward.

“Amber, I need to apologize.”

Amber looked at her.

“For what?”

“For the podcast.”

Evelyn admitted that she shouldn't have spoken about Dave's private situation.

“I was trying to explain why Dave had been acting differently. I didn't realize how it would sound.”

Amber replied:

“It sounded like you knew something about my relationship that I didn't.”

“I understand.”

“And seeing you here didn't help.”

Evelyn nodded.

“I know.”

Amber took a deep breath.

“Were you ever romantically involved with Dave?”

Evelyn immediately shook her head.

“No.”

Dave answered at the same time.

“Never.”

Amber looked at both of them.

Their answers were immediate.

For the first time since arriving, Amber felt some of the tension leave her body.

But she still wasn't satisfied.

THEN AMBER FINDS SOMETHING 😱

While Dave was explaining everything, Amber noticed a folder sitting on the table.

She picked it up.

“What is this?”

Dave's expression changed.

“Amber, don't.”

She opened it.

Inside were printed screenshots of messages.

Her own name appeared repeatedly.

Amber started reading.

Someone had been sending Dave messages about her.

But then she saw something shocking.

The messages weren't from Evelyn.

They weren't from Dave.

They were from an unknown number.

One message read:

“If Dave stays with Amber, everything will come out.”

Another said:

“Make sure Amber never sees the documents.”

Amber looked at Dave.

“What documents?”

Dave's face went pale.

Evelyn whispered:

“Dave…”

Amber held up the folder.

“What documents?”

Dave finally admitted that there was one more secret.

He had discovered information about someone connected to Amber's past.

Information that could change the way she saw everything.

Amber's eyes widened.

“You knew this entire time?”

Dave nodded slowly.

“I didn't know how to tell you.”

Amber shook her head.

“You brought me here without telling me the whole truth?”

“I was trying to protect you.”

Amber wiped away a tear.

“I don't need protection from the truth, Dave.”

THE PHONE CALL 📱

Suddenly, Dave's phone rang.

He looked at the screen.

Unknown number.

Everyone became silent.

Dave answered.

“Hello?”

No response.

Then a distorted voice said:

“You should have left Amber alone.”

Dave's expression changed.

Amber moved closer.

“Who is this?”

The caller laughed.

“You really flew all this way just to find out the truth?”

Amber froze.

The caller continued:

“Now that you're there, you might as well ask Dave about what happened three years ago.”

Then the call ended.

Amber looked at Dave.

“Three years ago?”

Dave closed his eyes.

Evelyn looked shocked.

Amber slowly stepped toward him.

“Dave…”

He didn't respond.

“What happened three years ago?”

Dave finally looked up.

And the expression on his face told Amber that whatever he was about to say was going to change everything.

THE CLIFFHANGER 😱🔥

Amber had flown all the way to Dave expecting answers about Evelyn.

Instead, she discovered that Evelyn might have been telling the truth.

The real problem was someone else.

Someone who knew Dave's past.

Someone who knew Amber.

And someone who clearly didn't want them together.

Dave stood in front of Amber, knowing there was no way to hide anymore.

“I'll tell you everything,” he whispered.

Amber stared at him.

“Then start with what happened three years ago.”

Dave took a deep breath.

But before he could speak, Evelyn's phone received a message.

She looked at the screen.

Her face immediately went pale.

Amber noticed.

“What does it say?”

Evelyn slowly turned the phone around.

The message contained only one sentence:

“If Dave tells Amber the truth, both of you will regret it.”

Amber stared at the screen.

Then she looked at Dave.

This time, she wasn't leaving.

She had flown all this way for the truth.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.