When Amber saw Dave’s message saying their relationship was coming to an end, what was her reaction?

 


When Amber Saw Dave’s Message Saying Their Relationship Was Coming to an End, What Was Her Reaction?

Amber never expected a simple notification on her phone to completely change her life.

It was a quiet evening. She was sitting on the couch, thinking about everything that had happened between her and Dave recently. Their relationship had been going through a difficult period, but Amber still believed they could fix things.

They had argued.

They had misunderstood each other.

They had even spent a few days barely speaking.

But Amber believed there was still love between them.

She had convinced herself that once Dave calmed down, they would sit together, talk honestly, and start over.

Then her phone buzzed.

Amber casually picked it up.

She expected a normal message.

Instead, she saw Dave's name.

Her heart immediately started beating faster.

She opened the message.

There were only a few words.

“Amber, I think our relationship has come to an end. I don't think we can keep doing this anymore.”

Amber stopped breathing for a moment.

She read it again.

Then again.

Her hands started shaking.

“No…”

She whispered.

“This can't be happening.”

AMBER COULDN'T BELIEVE IT 

Amber stared at the screen as tears slowly filled her eyes.

She had expected Dave to be angry.

She expected him to ask for space.

She expected another argument.

But she never expected him to end their relationship through a message.

Amber immediately called him.

The phone rang.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

No answer.

She called again.

Still nothing.

“Dave, please pick up.”

She sent him a message.

“What does this mean? Please call me.”

Minutes passed.

No response.

Amber's emotions became overwhelming.

She started thinking about all the good moments they had shared.

The first time Dave told her he loved her.

The promises they had made.

The plans they had discussed.

The nights when Dave told her that he couldn't imagine his life without her.

How could all of that suddenly be over?

Amber wiped her tears.

“After everything we've been through?”

She couldn't understand it.

SHE STARTED QUESTIONING EVERYTHING

Amber began wondering if she had missed something.

Had Dave stopped loving her?

Was there someone else?

Had he been planning this for a long time?

She remembered his recent behavior.

The secret phone calls.

The unexplained absences.

The way he had become distant whenever she tried to talk about their future.

Suddenly, everything felt different.

Amber looked at the message again.

Then she noticed something strange.

Dave hadn't said:

“I don't love you anymore.”

He had said:

“I don't think we can keep doing this anymore.”

That sentence bothered her.

It sounded less like someone who had stopped caring and more like someone who was giving up because of something happening behind the scenes.

Amber decided she needed answers.

AMBER SHOWS UP AT DAVE'S HOUSE 

The next morning, Amber drove straight to Dave's house.

She knocked.

Nothing.

She knocked again.

Finally, Dave opened the door.

The moment he saw Amber, his expression changed.

“Amber…”

She looked at him with tears in her eyes.

“You're really ending our relationship?”

Dave looked away.

“I didn't want to do this face-to-face.”

Amber shook her head.

“That makes it worse.”

Dave sighed.

“I thought sending the message would give you time to process everything.”

“Process what?”

Amber's voice cracked.

“You can't just erase everything we've built with one text message.”

Dave remained silent.

Amber stepped closer.

“Look at me and tell me you don't love me anymore.”

Dave couldn't answer.

Amber waited.

Seconds passed.

Finally, she whispered:

“That's what I thought.”

DAVE REVEALS WHY HE SENT THE MESSAGE

Dave finally admitted that he had been under enormous pressure.

There were problems in his personal life that he hadn't told Amber about.

He believed that staying with her would eventually drag her into those problems.

“I thought walking away would protect you,” Dave said.

Amber stared at him.

“Protect me?”

She shook her head.

“You don't get to decide what I can handle.”

Dave's eyes filled with emotion.

“I was scared.”

“Scared of what?”

“That I'd ruin your life.”

Amber's tears began falling.

“You already hurt me by shutting me out.”

Dave looked down.

“I know.”

Amber's voice became softer.

“I would rather have faced the problems with you than lose you because you were too afraid to tell me the truth.”

Dave didn't know what to say.

THEN AMBER NOTICED SOMETHING 

As Dave stepped away, his phone lit up on the table.

Amber accidentally saw the notification.

It was from Evelyn.

“Did you tell Amber everything?”

Amber froze.

She looked at Dave.

“Evelyn?”

Dave immediately picked up the phone.

“Amber, it's not what you think.”

Amber's expression changed.

“Why is Evelyn asking whether you told me everything?”

Dave remained silent.

Amber took a step backward.

“So there is something else.”

“Amber, please listen.”

“No!”

Her voice echoed through the room.

“You told me our relationship was ending, and now I'm finding out Evelyn knows something I don't?”

Dave tried to explain.

But Amber had heard enough.

She turned toward the door.

“I'm not going to beg you to stay.”

Dave looked at her.

“Amber…”

She stopped.

“I love you, Dave. That's why this hurts so much.”

She wiped her tears.

“But love isn't enough when there is no trust.”

Then she walked away.

AMBER BREAKS DOWN 

Once Amber got into her car, she finally allowed herself to cry.

She cried over the relationship.

She cried over the memories.

She cried because she still loved someone who had chosen to push her away.

But underneath all the sadness was anger.

Amber wasn't angry because Dave wanted to leave.

She was angry because he hadn't given her the truth.

She looked at her phone one more time.

The message was still there.

“I think our relationship has come to an end.”

Amber deleted nothing.

Instead, she took a screenshot.

She wanted to remember exactly how this moment had made her feel.

Then her phone buzzed again.

It was Dave.

This time, he had sent another message.

Amber hesitated before opening it.

The message said:

“I'm sorry. There's something I never told you. Please meet me tonight. It's about Evelyn.”

Amber's heart immediately started racing.

She stared at the screen.

“What does Evelyn have to do with this?”

THE BIGGEST REVEAL YET 

That evening, Amber agreed to meet Dave.

When she arrived, Dave was already waiting.

He looked exhausted.

Amber sat across from him.

“You said this was about Evelyn.”

Dave nodded.

“She knows why I ended things.”

Amber's eyes widened.

“What does that mean?”

Dave took a deep breath.

Then he revealed something Amber never expected.

Evelyn had discovered information about someone who had been secretly interfering with their relationship.

Someone had been sending messages, creating misunderstandings, and making Amber and Dave believe things about each other that weren't true.

Dave had discovered the truth only recently.

But instead of telling Amber, he panicked.

He thought ending the relationship would keep her away from the situation.

Amber listened silently.

“So you ended us because you thought someone was trying to destroy us?”

Dave nodded.

“I thought it was the only way to protect you.”

Amber shook her head.

“You should have trusted me.”

“I know.”

“You should have fought for us.”

“I know.”

Amber looked down.

She still wasn't ready to forgive him.

But now she finally understood why his message had sounded so strange.

AMBER'S DECISION

Amber stood up.

“I don't know if I can forgive you today.”

Dave nodded.

“I understand.”

“But I'm not going to pretend I don't still care.”

Dave looked at her.

Amber continued:

“If we're ever going to fix this, there can't be any more secrets.”

Dave nodded.

“No more secrets.”

“And Evelyn?”

Dave hesitated.

Amber immediately noticed.

She pointed at him.

“See? That's exactly what I'm talking about.”

Dave finally nodded.

“I'll tell you everything.”

Amber took a deep breath.

“I'll listen.”

She walked toward the door.

Then she stopped.

“Dave?”

“Yes?”

“When I saw your message saying our relationship was coming to an end…”

She looked back at him.

“I felt like my entire world had disappeared.”

Dave's eyes filled with tears.

Amber continued:

“So if you really want another chance, don't make me feel that way again.”

She walked away.

Dave remained standing there, realizing that he had almost lost the woman he loved because he believed keeping secrets would protect her.

But neither of them knew that the mysterious person behind the messages was still watching.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.