Dave Was Certain His Hidden Secret Would Never Come Out, But Wayne Exposed Everything To Amber!
DAVE WAS CERTAIN HIS HIDDEN SECRET WOULD NEVER COME OUT… BUT WAYNE EXPOSED EVERYTHING TO AMBER!
Dave had always been good at keeping secrets.
He knew exactly what to say.
He knew when to stay quiet.
And most importantly, he knew how to make people believe that everything was fine.
For months, Dave had been hiding something from everyone.
Especially Amber.
He was convinced that nobody would ever discover the truth.
But Dave had underestimated one person.
Wayne.
And Wayne had finally decided that enough was enough.
It started with a strange phone call.
Wayne was sitting in his car when his phone rang.
It was someone he hadn't spoken to in a long time.
Wayne answered.
“Hello?”
The voice on the other end immediately made him serious.
“Wayne, you need to be careful with Dave.”
Wayne frowned.
“What are you talking about?”
“I can't explain everything over the phone.”
“Then explain something.”
The caller hesitated.
“Dave has been hiding something from Amber.”
Wayne's eyes narrowed.
“What?”
“He thinks nobody knows.”
Wayne immediately asked,
“What secret?”
The caller replied:
“You need to ask him about the deal.”
Then the call ended.
Wayne sat there staring at his phone.
The deal?
What deal?
He immediately thought about something Dave had mentioned weeks earlier.
A business opportunity.
Dave had always insisted it was nothing serious.
But suddenly, Wayne wasn't so sure.
That evening, Wayne went to see Dave.
Dave opened the door with a smile.
“Wayne! What's up?”
Wayne walked inside.
“We need to talk.”
Dave's smile disappeared.
“About what?”
“The deal.”
Dave froze.
“What deal?”
Wayne stared at him.
“The one you told me wasn't important.”
Dave laughed nervously.
“I don't know what you're talking about.”
Wayne shook his head.
“Don't lie to me.”
Dave became defensive.
“Wayne, you're making something out of nothing.”
“Then show me the paperwork.”
Dave went silent.
Wayne knew immediately.
“You do have paperwork.”
Dave looked away.
“It's complicated.”
“No.”
Wayne stepped closer.
“What's complicated is why you've been hiding it.”
Dave sighed.
“I was trying to protect everybody.”
“From what?”
Dave didn't answer.
Wayne shook his head.
“You have until tomorrow to tell Amber yourself.”
Dave looked shocked.
“You wouldn't.”
Wayne stared at him.
“If you don't, I will.”
Dave's face went pale.
“You can't do that.”
“Watch me.”
The next afternoon, Amber was sitting at home when Wayne called.
“Amber, can I come over?”
Amber immediately sensed something was wrong.
“Sure. What's happening?”
“I need to talk to you.”
“About Dave?”
Wayne paused.
“Yes.”
Amber's expression changed.
“Is he okay?”
“He's fine.”
“Then what's going on?”
“I'll explain when I get there.”
When Wayne arrived, Amber opened the door.
She looked worried.
“Wayne, you're scaring me.”
Wayne walked inside.
“Amber, I need you to promise me something.”
“What?”
“Whatever I tell you, don't react until you hear the whole story.”
Amber frowned.
“Okay…”
Wayne sat down.
He pulled out his phone.
“I found out that Dave has been hiding something from you.”
Amber's eyes widened.
“Dave?”
Wayne nodded.
“What kind of secret?”
Wayne showed her a document.
Amber read it.
Her face immediately changed.
“This is a contract.”
“Yes.”
“Why does Dave have this?”
Wayne took a breath.
“Because he signed it.”
Amber looked confused.
“Signed what?”
Wayne pointed to a section of the document.
“An agreement connected to that deal he told everyone was just a simple business opportunity.”
Amber shook her head.
“I don't understand.”
Wayne explained that Dave had been involved in a private arrangement without telling Amber.
The arrangement included promises Dave had made behind her back.
Amber became emotional.
“Why wouldn't he tell me?”
Wayne replied,
“That's what I wanted to know.”
Amber stared at the document.
“Does Dave owe them money?”
“Not exactly.”
“Then what?”
Wayne hesitated.
“He gave them something more valuable.”
Amber looked at him.
“What?”
Wayne said quietly:
“Information.”
Amber's eyes widened.
“What information?”
Wayne showed her another page.
It contained private details about plans Dave had discussed with Wayne.
Amber couldn't believe it.
“He told them this?”
Wayne nodded.
“Without telling either of us.”
Amber stood up.
“I need to talk to him.”
Dave was completely unaware that Wayne had already told Amber everything.
He was sitting at home when Amber suddenly walked through the door.
Dave smiled.
“Hey, what's going on?”
Amber didn't smile back.
“Tell me about the deal.”
Dave froze.
“What deal?”
Amber crossed her arms.
“Don't.”
Dave immediately knew.
“Wayne talked to you.”
Amber nodded.
“Yes.”
Dave sighed.
“I can explain.”
Amber shook her head.
“Then explain.”
Dave sat down.
“It wasn't what you think.”
Amber replied,
“Then tell me what it was.”
Dave took a deep breath.
“I was trying to help.”
“By hiding things from me?”
“No.”
“By giving away private information?”
Dave looked down.
“I made a mistake.”
Amber's voice became emotional.
“You didn't make one mistake, Dave.”
She pointed at him.
“You made a choice.”
Dave looked at her.
“I was scared.”
“Of what?”
“Losing everything.”
Amber paused.
“What were you promised?”
Dave remained silent.
Amber's eyes widened.
“You were promised money.”
Dave finally nodded.
“How much?”
Dave told her.
Amber stared at him in disbelief.
“You risked everything for that?”
“I thought I could fix it.”
“How?”
“I planned to take the deal, get the money, and then walk away.”
Amber shook her head.
“But you couldn't.”
“No.”
Dave looked ashamed.
“They wanted more.”
Amber asked,
“More what?”
Dave whispered:
“They wanted control.”
Amber's expression changed.
“Control over what?”
Dave looked at her.
“Over the decisions I was making.”
Amber stepped backward.
“And you let them?”
Dave shook his head.
“Not anymore.”
Suddenly, Wayne walked into the room.
Dave looked at him angrily.
“You promised you wouldn't tell her.”
Wayne shook his head.
“I promised you had a chance to tell her.”
Dave stared at him.
“You betrayed me.”
Wayne replied,
“No.”
He pointed toward Amber.
“You betrayed her.”
Silence.
Amber looked between them.
Then she asked the question that neither man expected.
“Who was behind the deal?”
Dave's face changed.
Wayne looked at him.
“Tell her.”
Dave shook his head.
“I can't.”
Amber became frustrated.
“Why?”
Dave whispered:
“Because the person behind it is someone you both know.”
Amber froze.
“Who?”
Dave looked toward the door.
Before he could answer—
KNOCK! KNOCK!
Everyone went silent.
Wayne walked toward the door.
Dave stood up.
“Don't open it.”
Wayne stopped.
“Why?”
Dave whispered,
“Because I know who's standing outside.”
Amber looked terrified.
“Who?”
Dave didn't answer.
The knocking became louder.
BANG! BANG!
Wayne slowly opened the door.
Nobody was there.
Only an envelope sat on the ground.
Wayne picked it up.
Inside was a photograph.
It showed Dave meeting someone secretly months earlier.
Amber looked at the picture.
Her eyes widened.
She recognized the person immediately.
“Oh my God…”
Wayne looked at her.
“You know them?”
Amber nodded slowly.
“Yes.”
Dave closed his eyes.
Amber turned toward him.
“You knew this person was behind everything?”
Dave finally admitted:
“Yes.”
Amber's voice broke.
“And you never told me?”
Dave shook his head.
“I was trying to protect you.”
Amber replied,
“No, Dave.”
She looked at him with tears in her eyes.
“You were protecting yourself.”
Wayne picked up the photograph again.
On the back was a handwritten message:
“Dave wasn't the mastermind.”
Wayne stared at it.
Then he turned the photograph over.
Another sentence was written underneath:
“He was only the first person we recruited.”
Everyone froze.
Amber looked at Dave.
“Who else is involved?”
Dave couldn't answer.
Then Amber's phone buzzed.
One new message.
“Now that Wayne has exposed Dave, it's time for Amber to learn her own secret.”
Amber's face went pale.
Wayne looked at her.
“What secret?”
Amber slowly shook her head.
“I don't know.”
Another message appeared.
“Ask Amber about the night she met Dave for the first time.”
Wayne and Dave exchanged a shocked look.
Because suddenly, this wasn't just about Dave anymore.
There was another secret.
One that involved Amber.
And whoever had been controlling the entire situation was preparing to reveal it next.
The truth about Dave was only the beginning.

Post a Comment