OMG! LAUREN & WAYNE CAUGHT KISSING?!
OMG! LAUREN & WAYNE CAUGHT KISSING?! EVERYONE WAS SHOCKED BY WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!
Nobody expected to see Wayne and Lauren together that evening.
Especially not like this.
For weeks, rumors had been spreading about the two of them.
Some people claimed they were getting closer.
Others insisted there was nothing going on.
Wayne kept denying everything.
Lauren refused to discuss it.
But then one unexpected moment changed everything.
Someone walked in at exactly the wrong time.
And what they saw left them completely speechless.
It was late in the evening when Lauren arrived at Wayne's house.
She knocked on the door.
Wayne opened it.
“Lauren? What are you doing here?”
Lauren looked nervous.
“We need to talk.”
Wayne stepped aside.
“Come in.”
Lauren walked inside.
Wayne immediately noticed something was wrong.
“You okay?”
Lauren nodded.
“I don't know.”
Wayne closed the door.
“What happened?”
Lauren sat down.
“There's been too much going on lately.”
Wayne sat across from her.
“I know.”
“People keep talking.”
“Let them talk.”
Lauren looked at him.
“It's not that easy.”
Wayne sighed.
“What do you want me to do?”
Lauren hesitated.
“I want you to tell me the truth.”
Wayne frowned.
“About what?”
“About us.”
Wayne became quiet.
“There is no 'us.'”
Lauren looked disappointed.
“That's not what you said yesterday.”
Wayne looked away.
“I was frustrated.”
Lauren stood.
“You keep saying that.”
Wayne stood too.
“Lauren…”
“No.”
She shook her head.
“I need to know where we stand.”
Wayne looked at her.
“You matter to me.”
Lauren's eyes softened.
“Then why are you so afraid to admit it?”
Wayne didn't answer.
The room became completely silent.
Lauren stepped closer.
“Wayne…”
He looked into her eyes.
For a moment, neither of them moved.
Then Lauren whispered,
“I'm tired of pretending.”
Wayne slowly reached for her hand.
Lauren didn't pull away.
They stood there quietly.
And then—
they kissed.
It lasted only a moment.
But it was enough to change everything.
Neither of them realized someone was standing outside.
Someone who had arrived at the worst possible time.
The front door suddenly opened.
Wayne and Lauren immediately separated.
Standing there was—
Dan.
His eyes widened.
He stared at both of them.
Nobody spoke.
Dan slowly shook his head.
“What… did I just see?”
Wayne immediately stepped forward.
“Dan, wait.”
Dan raised his hand.
“Don't.”
Lauren looked shocked.
“Dan, it's not what you think.”
Dan laughed bitterly.
“Not what I think?”
He pointed at them.
“I literally just watched you kiss!”
Wayne sighed.
“It wasn't supposed to happen.”
Dan stared at him.
“So it happened.”
Wayne didn't answer.
Dan looked at Lauren.
“You told everyone there was nothing going on.”
Lauren lowered her head.
“I didn't know what to say.”
Dan shook his head.
“Wow.”
He turned toward the door.
Wayne grabbed his arm.
“Dan, listen to me.”
Dan pulled away.
“No.”
“You're misunderstanding everything.”
Dan looked back.
“Then explain it.”
Wayne hesitated.
Dan laughed.
“Exactly.”
Lauren stepped forward.
“Dan, please.”
Dan looked at her.
“You know what hurts?”
Lauren remained silent.
“I trusted both of you.”
Wayne immediately said,
“You still can.”
Dan shook his head.
“After what I just saw?”
Then he walked out.
Lauren looked at Wayne.
“This is bad.”
Wayne nodded.
“Very bad.”
The next morning, rumors were everywhere.
Someone had apparently seen Dan leaving Wayne's house.
Within hours, people were talking.
“Wayne and Lauren were caught together!”
“Dan saw everything!”
“Their secret relationship has finally been exposed!”
Lauren's phone wouldn't stop ringing.
Wayne's phone was filled with messages.
But nobody knew the full story.
And then something even more shocking happened.
Dan confronted them again.
This time, he wasn't alone.
He brought someone with him.
Wayne opened the door.
“What are you doing here?”
Dan stepped inside.
“We're going to settle this.”
Lauren appeared behind Wayne.
“Dan…”
Dan turned.
“I want the truth.”
Wayne nodded.
“Okay.”
Dan pointed at Lauren.
“Did you kiss him?”
Lauren took a breath.
“Yes.”
Wayne looked at her.
Dan's face hardened.
“Why?”
Lauren answered honestly.
“Because I have feelings for him.”
Silence.
Wayne looked stunned.
He hadn't expected her to say it so directly.
Dan stared at Wayne.
“And you?”
Wayne hesitated.
Then he said:
“Yes.”
Dan looked away.
For several seconds, nobody spoke.
Then Dan smiled strangely.
“Okay.”
Wayne frowned.
“Okay?”
Dan nodded.
“Now I know the truth.”
Lauren looked confused.
“What does that mean?”
Dan reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.
“I wasn't actually surprised when I saw you.”
Wayne frowned.
“What are you talking about?”
Dan played a video.
It showed Wayne and Lauren talking earlier that evening.
Wayne's face changed.
“Where did you get that?”
Dan looked at him.
“Someone sent it to me.”
Lauren stepped closer.
“Who?”
Dan shook his head.
“That's the problem.”
The video continued.
It showed Lauren saying:
“I'm tired of hiding this.”
Then Wayne saying:
“We can't let everyone know yet.”
Dan paused the video.
Wayne stared at the screen.
“That video is edited.”
Dan looked surprised.
“What?”
Wayne shook his head.
“We said something completely different before that.”
Lauren nodded.
“That's true.”
Dan stared at the video.
Then suddenly, his phone buzzed.
A new message appeared.
“You weren't supposed to show them the video.”
Dan's eyes widened.
Wayne immediately noticed.
“Who sent that?”
Dan didn't answer.
Another message arrived.
“Now they know you're involved.”
Lauren's face went pale.
“Involved in what?”
Dan looked at Wayne.
“I think someone has been manipulating all of us.”
Wayne nodded slowly.
“That's what I've been saying.”
Dan looked at Lauren.
“So the kiss wasn't the real story?”
Lauren shook her head.
“No.”
She looked at Wayne.
“The real story is whoever has been recording us.”
Wayne's expression became serious.
“Then we need to find out who.”
Suddenly, another notification appeared on Dan's phone.
A photograph.
It showed Wayne and Lauren kissing.
But the picture had been taken from inside the house.
Dan slowly looked up.
“Guys…”
Wayne stepped closer.
“What?”
Dan showed them the photograph.
Wayne's face went pale.
“That picture was taken from inside.”
Lauren covered her mouth.
“Someone was in this house.”
Everyone froze.
Then Wayne looked toward the hallway.
A strange noise came from the other room.
CRASH!
Wayne immediately ran toward it.
Dan followed.
Lauren stayed behind for a moment.
Then she heard her phone buzz.
She looked down.
One message.
“You thought the kiss was your biggest secret?”
Lauren's eyes widened.
A second message appeared.
“Wait until Wayne finds out what you've been hiding.”
Lauren's heart stopped.
Because there really was something she hadn't told Wayne.
Something from her past.
And whoever was sending those messages knew exactly what it was.
Lauren whispered:
“Oh no…”
Then Wayne returned.
“What happened?”
Lauren quickly locked her phone.
“Nothing.”
Wayne stared at her.
He knew immediately.
“Lauren…”
She looked at him.
“What?”
“What aren't you telling me?”
Lauren couldn't answer.
Because the person behind the camera had just sent one final message:
“Tell Wayne the truth… or I will.”

Post a Comment