A HUGE SECRET ABOUT DAVE IS REVEALED IN FRONT OF WAYNE!

 


A HUGE SECRET ABOUT DAVE IS REVEALED IN FRONT OF WAYNE! WAS THERE A BIG PLAN BEHIND THIS DEAL THAT LEFT WAYNE COMPLETELY SHAKEN?

Wayne thought he knew Dave.

They had been through arguments, misunderstandings, and difficult situations together. Even when things got complicated, Wayne believed there was one thing he could count on:

Dave would always tell him the truth.

But everything changed the afternoon Wayne discovered something that Dave had been hiding.

It wasn't a small secret.

It wasn't a simple misunderstanding.

It was a plan.

And somehow, Wayne had been part of it without even realizing it.


Wayne was sitting in his living room when Dave suddenly walked through the door.

Dave looked nervous.

Wayne immediately noticed.

“What's wrong with you?”

Dave shook his head.

“Nothing.”

Wayne laughed.

“Don't give me that. I know when something is bothering you.”

Dave sat down.

“I just need to talk to you.”

Wayne became serious.

“Okay. Talk.”

Dave looked around the room.

“Are we alone?”

Wayne frowned.

“Yeah. Why?”

Dave lowered his voice.

“Because what I'm about to tell you can't leave this room.”

Wayne stared at him.

“You're making this sound serious.”

“It is.”

Wayne leaned forward.

“What happened?”

Dave opened his mouth.

But before he could say anything—

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Both men looked toward the door.

Wayne stood.

“Were you expecting somebody?”

Dave immediately shook his head.

“No.”

Wayne opened the door.

A woman was standing outside holding an envelope.

She looked directly at Wayne.

“Are you Wayne?”

“Yes.”

She handed him the envelope.

“This is for you.”

Wayne looked confused.

“Who sent it?”

The woman simply replied,

“You'll find out.”

Then she walked away.

Wayne closed the door.

He looked at Dave.

“What is this?”

Dave suddenly looked terrified.

“Don't open it.”

Wayne stopped.

“What?”

“Wayne, I'm serious.”

Wayne stared at him.

“Why are you scared of an envelope?”

Dave stood.

“Because I know what's inside.”

Wayne's eyes widened.

“You know?”

Dave didn't answer.

Wayne slowly opened the envelope.

Inside was a stack of documents.

At the top was a contract.

Wayne started reading.

His expression changed.

“Dave…”

Dave looked away.

Wayne continued reading.

“This is a business agreement.”

Dave nodded.

Wayne looked confused.

“Why is my name on this?”

Dave remained silent.

Wayne looked at the second page.

His eyes widened even further.

“Wait…”

He looked at Dave.

“You signed this?”

Dave whispered,

“Yes.”

Wayne dropped the papers onto the table.

“When?”

“Months ago.”

Wayne stared at him.

“You told me you didn't have anything to do with this.”

“I know.”

“So you lied to me?”

Dave looked down.

“I didn't know how to tell you.”

Wayne became angry.

“You didn't know how to tell me that you signed a deal involving me?”

Dave tried to explain.

“It wasn't supposed to happen this way.”

Wayne picked up the papers again.

“What does that mean?”

Dave took a deep breath.

“The deal was supposed to help us.”

Wayne laughed bitterly.

“Help us?”

He held up the contract.

“You put my name on something without telling me!”

Dave shook his head.

“I didn't put your name on it.”

Wayne froze.

“What?”

Dave pointed at the document.

“Look at the signature.”

Wayne stared at it.

It wasn't his signature.

Someone had signed Wayne's name.

Wayne's expression immediately changed.

“Who did this?”

Dave shook his head.

“I don't know.”

Wayne looked at him suspiciously.

“You expect me to believe that?”

Dave nodded.

“I'm telling you the truth now.”

Wayne slammed the papers onto the table.

“Then tell me everything.”

Dave took a deep breath.

“There was a plan.”

Wayne stared at him.

“What plan?”

Dave looked nervous.

“The people behind the deal wanted access to something.”

“To what?”

Dave hesitated.

“To information.”

Wayne's face hardened.

“What information?”

Dave finally said:

“Yours.”

Silence filled the room.

Wayne couldn't believe what he was hearing.

“You were supposed to give them information about me?”

Dave shook his head.

“No.”

“Then what?”

“They wanted me to convince you to sign another agreement.”

Wayne stared at him.

“And you agreed?”

Dave looked ashamed.

“At first.”

Wayne stepped closer.

“Why?”

Dave lowered his voice.

“Because they offered me money.”

Wayne froze.

“How much?”

Dave didn't answer.

“How much, Dave?”

Dave finally told him.

Wayne stepped backward in disbelief.

“You sold me out for money?”

“No!”

Dave immediately shook his head.

“I never planned to hurt you.”

“But you accepted the deal!”

“I was desperate!”

Wayne stared at him.

Dave continued.

“I thought I could take the money, figure out what they wanted, and walk away.”

Wayne shook his head.

“That doesn't make any sense.”

“I know.”

Dave looked at him.

“But then I realized they weren't interested in a normal business deal.”

Wayne's expression became serious.

“What were they interested in?”

Dave whispered:

“They wanted to control what happened next.”

Wayne frowned.

“What does that mean?”

Dave explained that the mysterious people had been watching Wayne for weeks.

They knew who he talked to.

They knew where he went.

They knew about his private conversations.

And they wanted Dave to become the person who could get close enough to Wayne to influence his decisions.

Wayne's face went pale.

“So you've been working with them this whole time?”

Dave shook his head.

“No.”

“Then when did you stop?”

Dave looked down.

“When I realized they were planning something much bigger.”

Wayne demanded,

“What?”

Dave pulled out his phone.

“I found this.”

He opened a recording.

A man's voice could be heard discussing the deal.

Wayne listened carefully.

Then he heard something that made his blood run cold.

“Once Wayne signs, everything changes.”

Wayne looked at Dave.

“Who is that?”

Dave shook his head.

“I don't know.”

The recording continued.

“Dave is the key. He'll make Wayne trust him.”

Wayne slowly lowered the phone.

His face was completely shaken.

“So that's why…”

Dave nodded.

“They never wanted the deal.”

Wayne looked confused.

“Then what did they want?”

Dave answered:

“They wanted you.”

Wayne stared at him.

Before he could respond, another voice appeared in the recording.

A voice Wayne recognized immediately.

His eyes widened.

“No…”

Dave looked at him.

“You know that voice?”

Wayne slowly nodded.

“I know exactly who that is.”

“Who?”

Wayne didn't answer.

He replayed the recording.

Again.

And again.

Then he whispered a name.

Dave's face dropped.

“You're sure?”

Wayne nodded.

“That person has been around us this entire time.”

Suddenly, Wayne's phone rang.

Unknown number.

He answered.

“Who is this?”

A disguised voice replied:

“You've been asking too many questions.”

Wayne looked at Dave.

The caller continued:

“Dave was supposed to keep you distracted.”

Wayne's heart sank.

“But he failed.”

Dave looked terrified.

The voice continued:

“Now the deal is changing.”

Wayne tightened his grip on the phone.

“What do you want?”

The caller laughed.

“You'll know soon enough.”

The call ended.

Wayne stood silently.

Dave looked at him.

“I'm sorry.”

Wayne didn't respond.

Dave continued.

“I should have told you from the beginning.”

Wayne finally looked at him.

“You should have.”

Then Wayne picked up the contract.

“There is one thing I don't understand.”

“What?”

Wayne pointed at the final page.

“This contract was signed before you even met me.”

Dave froze.

“What?”

Wayne turned the page around.

“The date.”

Dave stared at it.

His face went pale.

The agreement had been prepared months before Dave ever became involved with Wayne.

Wayne slowly looked at him.

“That means you weren't the beginning of this plan.”

Dave whispered:

“Then who was?”

Neither man had an answer.

Suddenly, Wayne noticed something written in tiny letters at the bottom of the final page.

He leaned closer.

His eyes widened.

Dave asked,

“What does it say?”

Wayne read it silently.

Then he looked at Dave.

“It says…”

He paused.

“Phase Two begins when Wayne discovers the truth.”

Dave's face went completely pale.

Wayne slowly stepped backward.

“This wasn't a mistake.”

Dave nodded.

“It was planned.”

“And you discovering the contract…”

Wayne finished the sentence.

“Was part of the plan too.”

Both men stared at each other.

Then Wayne's phone buzzed.

One final message appeared.

“Congratulations, Wayne. You found the secret.”

A second message followed.

“Now let's see what you do with it.”

Wayne stared at the screen.

Because suddenly he understood the terrifying truth:

They hadn't accidentally uncovered the plan.

They had been led directly to it.

And whoever was behind everything had been waiting for Wayne to discover the secret all along.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.