5 . Shayla Gets Abandoned by Anthony & Iman — So She Makes a Bold Move, Meets Mike for Money & Things Quickly Get Heated


 

🚨 SHAYLA GETS ABANDONED BY ANTHONY & IMAN… SO SHE MAKES A BOLD MOVE, MEETS MIKE FOR MONEY & THINGS QUICKLY GET HEATED! 😱💰🔥

Shayla had reached her limit.

For days, she had been trying to hold everything together, but it seemed like every time she turned around, another person was walking away from her.

First, Anthony stopped answering her calls.

Then Iman, who Shayla thought would at least listen to her side of the story, suddenly became distant.

Shayla couldn't understand it.

“What did I do to everybody?” she asked herself.

She had tried calling Anthony several times.

No answer.

She sent messages.

Nothing.

Finally, Anthony responded with only a few words:

“I need space. Please stop calling.”

Shayla stared at the message.

Her heart sank.

“After everything I've done for you?”

She immediately called Iman.

This time, Iman answered.

“What's going on, Shayla?”

Shayla's voice was emotional.

“I need help.”

Iman sighed.

“I'm sorry, but I can't get involved.”

“You're really going to abandon me too?”

“It's not like that.”

“Then what is it?”

Iman hesitated.

“I just don't want to be caught in the middle anymore.”

The call ended.

Shayla sat silently for several minutes.

She felt completely alone.

But then her phone buzzed.

It was a message from someone she hadn't spoken to in a while.

Mike.

The message was simple:

“I heard you're having a difficult time. If you need to talk, call me.”

Shayla stared at the message.

She knew Mike had helped people before, but she also knew accepting help from him could create another complicated situation.

Still, she needed money urgently.

After thinking about it, she called him.

Mike answered.

“Shayla?”

“Mike, can we meet?”

There was a pause.

“Sure. What's going on?”

“I'll explain when I see you.”

They agreed to meet.

When Shayla arrived, Mike immediately noticed how stressed she looked.

“You okay?”

“No.”

Mike sat across from her.

“Tell me.”

Shayla explained that Anthony had walked away and that Iman had refused to get involved.

She told Mike she was facing a financial problem and didn't know where else to turn.

Mike listened quietly.

Finally, he asked:

“How much do you need?”

Shayla gave him the amount.

Mike's expression changed.

“That's a lot.”

“I know.”

“Why didn't you ask Anthony?”

Shayla laughed bitterly.

“Because Anthony doesn't want anything to do with me right now.”

Mike shook his head.

“You're sure?”

“Yes.”

Mike reached for his phone.

“I might be able to help.”

Shayla looked relieved.

“Really?”

“But there's something you need to understand.”

“What?”

“I don't want this turning into another situation where everybody thinks I'm trying to buy your loyalty.”

Shayla immediately shook her head.

“That's not what I'm doing.”

“I know. But people talk.”

“I don't care what they say.”

Mike nodded.

“Okay.”

He agreed to help her financially.

For the first time that day, Shayla felt like she could breathe.

But then Mike received a phone call.

He looked at the screen and stepped away.

Shayla watched him carefully.

When he returned, his mood had completely changed.

“What's wrong?” Shayla asked.

Mike sat down.

“Anthony knows you're here.”

Shayla froze.

“How?”

“I don't know.”

“Who told him?”

Mike shook his head.

“I didn't ask.”

Shayla immediately reached for her phone.

There were several missed calls.

All from Anthony.

Her heart started racing.

Mike looked at her.

“You should probably call him.”

Shayla hesitated.

Then she answered.

“Anthony?”

Anthony's voice was angry.

“So you're meeting Mike now?”

Shayla frowned.

“I needed help.”

“You couldn't call me?”

“I DID call you!”

Anthony went silent.

Shayla continued:

“You ignored me.”

Anthony replied:

“I had my reasons.”

“And now you suddenly care who I'm meeting?”

Anthony became frustrated.

“That's not what this is about.”

“Then what is it about?”

Silence.

Mike watched Shayla from across the table.

Anthony finally said:

“Shayla, you're making a mistake.”

“What mistake?”

“Trusting Mike.”

Mike immediately stood up.

“Put the phone on speaker.”

Shayla looked at him.

Mike continued:

“I'm not hiding anything.”

Shayla put the phone on speaker.

Mike spoke directly.

“Anthony, she came to me because she needed help. That's it.”

Anthony replied:

“I don't know what your intentions are.”

Mike's expression hardened.

“My intentions are my business.”

The conversation became heated.

Shayla finally shouted:

“STOP!”

Both men became quiet.

She looked at Mike.

Then at her phone.

“I am tired of everybody making decisions for me.”

Anthony said quietly:

“I'm trying to protect you.”

Shayla responded:

“Then you should've been there when I needed you.”

That sentence silenced Anthony.

Shayla continued:

“You abandoned me. Iman abandoned me. Now you're angry because I found somebody else willing to help?”

Anthony didn't answer.

Mike looked at Shayla.

“You don't have to explain yourself to anyone.”

Anthony heard him.

“Mike, stay out of this.”

Mike replied:

“I stayed out until you started blaming her.”

The tension became intense.

Shayla finally ended the call.

She sat there breathing heavily.

Mike asked:

“You okay?”

“No.”

He slid the money toward her.

“Take it.”

Shayla looked at him.

“Thank you.”

Mike nodded.

“But before you leave, there's something you need to know.”

Shayla looked confused.

“What?”

Mike told her that Anthony wasn't the only person who had contacted him about her.

Someone else had called earlier.

Someone who knew Shayla was desperate for money.

Shayla's expression changed.

“Who?”

Mike shook his head.

“I didn't recognize the number.”

“What did they say?”

Mike looked serious.

“They warned me not to help you.”

Shayla froze.

“Why?”

Mike replied:

“They said if I gave you the money, I would be getting involved in something much bigger than I realized.”

Shayla stared at him.

“What exactly did they say?”

Mike hesitated.

“They said you were being watched.”

Shayla's heart dropped.

“Watched by who?”

Mike didn't know.

Then Shayla's phone buzzed again.

A message appeared from an unknown number:

“You shouldn't have gone to Mike.”

Shayla stared at the screen.

Another message arrived.

“Now Anthony knows everything.”

She looked up at Mike.

“This isn't about the money, is it?”

Mike shook his head.

“I don't think so.”

Shayla suddenly realized that somebody had been following the entire situation.

Anthony knew.

Iman knew.

Mike knew.

And now an unknown person was warning her.

Shayla stood up.

“I need to find out who's behind this.”

Mike nodded.

“Then don't trust anybody blindly.”

Shayla grabbed her phone.

For the first time, she wasn't thinking about Anthony's rejection or Iman's decision to stay out of the drama.

She was thinking about the person secretly controlling the situation.

And she was determined to find them.

But before she could leave, Mike received another message.

He read it and immediately went silent.

Shayla looked at him.

“What?”

Mike slowly turned his phone toward her.

The message contained only one sentence:

“Ask Shayla what really happened between her and Anthony.”

Shayla's face went pale.

Because suddenly, she realized the person behind the messages might know a secret that even Mike didn't know.

🔥 TO BE CONTINUED… 🔥

What do you think is really happening behind the scenes? Is Anthony protecting Shayla, or is someone trying to turn Anthony, Iman, and Mike against her? 👀💰🔥  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.