3 . OMG! FINALLY! 😱💔 LARRY SERVED DIVORCE PAPERS TO BETHANY — RIGHT IN FRONT OF BROOKE
OMG! FINALLY! 😱💔 LARRY SERVED DIVORCE PAPERS TO BETHANY — RIGHT IN FRONT OF BROOKE!
The tension inside the house had been building for weeks, but nobody expected Larry to make his next move so suddenly.
Bethany had been trying desperately to hold her marriage together. She kept telling herself that Larry would eventually calm down, that they could sit down and talk about everything that had happened, and that somehow they could find a way back to the relationship they once had.
But Larry had apparently reached his limit.
And on this particular afternoon, Bethany was sitting in the living room when Brooke suddenly walked into the house.
Brooke immediately noticed that something felt different.
Larry was standing near the table, unusually quiet. He wasn't arguing. He wasn't yelling. He wasn't even looking at his phone.
Instead, he was holding a large envelope.
Brooke looked at him suspiciously.
“Larry… what is that?”
Larry didn't answer immediately.
Bethany turned toward him.
“What are you holding?”
Larry finally looked at Bethany and took a deep breath.
“Bethany, I think it's time we stop pretending everything is okay.”
Bethany's expression changed instantly.
“What are you talking about?”
Brooke stood frozen nearby, realizing that she had walked into something serious.
Larry slowly placed the envelope on the table.
“These are the divorce papers.”
The room went completely silent.
Bethany stared at the envelope as if she couldn't believe what she had just heard.
“Divorce?”
Larry nodded.
Bethany's voice began to shake.
“You're seriously doing this?”
Larry replied quietly, “Yes.”
Brooke immediately stepped forward.
“Wait… you're serving her divorce papers right now?”
Larry looked at Brooke.
“I didn't want to do this in front of anyone. But Bethany deserves to know where I stand.”
Bethany couldn't take her eyes off the envelope.
For months, the word “divorce” had been thrown around during arguments, but somehow she had always believed it was just something Larry said when he was angry.
Now it was different.
This time, there were actual papers sitting in front of her.
Bethany reached toward the envelope but stopped.
“Larry, please…”
Larry shook his head.
“Bethany, we've had this conversation over and over again. Every time we promise things will change, something else happens.”
Bethany began crying.
“So that's it? You're just ending everything?”
Larry replied, “I'm not saying our entire history meant nothing. I'm saying I don't believe we can keep living like this.”
Brooke looked uncomfortable.
She had never expected to witness such a painful moment between them.
“Larry,” Brooke said, “maybe you two should talk privately.”
But Bethany suddenly looked at Brooke.
“No. Let her stay.”
Brooke looked surprised.
Bethany wiped her tears.
“I don't want anyone thinking I was surprised because I didn't know this marriage was falling apart.”
Larry remained silent.
Bethany finally picked up the envelope.
Her hands were trembling.
She opened it and began looking through the documents.
The reality hit her harder with every page.
This wasn't another argument.
This wasn't another threat.
Larry had actually taken steps toward ending their marriage.
Bethany looked up.
“You already made your decision.”
Larry nodded.
“I did.”
Bethany's eyes filled with tears again.
“And you didn't even give me another chance?”
Larry sighed.
“I've given us chances, Bethany. More than one.”
Brooke stood quietly in the corner.
She could see the pain on Bethany's face, but she could also see that Larry wasn't changing his mind.
Then Bethany asked the question that nobody expected.
“Is there someone else?”
Larry paused.
Brooke immediately looked at him.
Larry shook his head.
“This isn't about another woman.”
Bethany stared at him.
“Then what is it about?”
Larry answered, “It's about everything we've become.”
That sentence completely broke Bethany.
She covered her face and started crying.
Brooke walked over and gently placed a hand on her shoulder.
“Bethany…”
Bethany pulled away slightly.
“I can't believe this is happening.”
Larry looked down.
For the first time, he appeared emotional too.
“This isn't easy for me either.”
Bethany laughed bitterly through her tears.
“Not easy? You're the one who brought the papers!”
Larry responded, “Because somebody had to finally make a decision.”
Brooke looked between them.
She knew there was no easy answer.
The marriage had reached a point where both sides were carrying too much anger, disappointment, and mistrust.
Then Bethany asked Larry one final question.
“If I sign these… are you really done?”
Larry looked directly into her eyes.
“Yes.”
Bethany stared at him for several seconds.
Then she looked at Brooke.
“Did you know about this?”
Brooke immediately shook her head.
“No. I swear I didn't.”
Bethany nodded slowly.
“I believe you.”
Larry picked up his keys.
Before leaving, he turned back toward Bethany.
“I don't want us to destroy each other because we're getting divorced. I want us to handle this like adults.”
Bethany didn't respond.
Larry walked toward the door.
Brooke watched him leave.
The door closed.
And Bethany finally broke down.
She held the divorce papers against her chest and cried.
Brooke sat beside her.
“I know this hurts.”
Bethany whispered, “I thought he would fight for us.”
Brooke looked at her.
“Maybe this is his way of saying he doesn't know how to fight anymore.”
Bethany looked down at the papers.
“I never thought I'd be sitting here holding divorce papers.”
Brooke replied, “Sometimes the thing we fear the most is the thing that finally forces us to decide what we really want.”
Bethany remained silent.
But deep inside, something was changing.
For the first time, she realized she couldn't spend the rest of her life waiting for Larry to change his mind.
She had a decision to make too.
Would she fight for the marriage?
Would she accept the divorce?
Or would she finally reveal a secret she had been keeping that could completely change the situation?
And just when Brooke thought the drama was finally over, Bethany looked up and said:
“Brooke… there's something Larry doesn't know.”
Brooke's eyes widened.
“What?”
Bethany held the divorce papers tightly.
“I need to tell you the truth before I sign anything.”
Brooke stared at her in shock.
“What truth?”
Bethany took a deep breath.
And whatever she was about to reveal could completely change Larry's decision — and possibly the entire future of their family.
TO BE CONTINUED… 😱💔

Post a Comment