2 . OMG! Dinish’a Gave Anthony Some REALLY Good News


 

OMG! Dinish’a Gave Anthony Some REALLY Good News 😱❤️

Anthony had been having one of those days where everything seemed to be going wrong.

He sat quietly in the living room, staring at his phone and thinking about everything that had happened recently. The pictures, the confusion, the arguments, and all the questions had left him exhausted.

Then his phone rang.

It was Dinish’a.

Anthony answered immediately.

“Hey, Dinish’a. Everything okay?”

There was a short silence on the other end.

Then Dinish’a laughed softly.

“Anthony… I have something to tell you.”

Anthony sat up.

“What happened?”

Dinish’a didn't answer right away.

Instead, she said:

“I think you should sit down.”

Anthony looked around the room.

“I’m already sitting.”

Dinish’a laughed again.

“Okay, good. Because I don't want you dropping your phone when I tell you.”

Anthony smiled for the first time that day.

“Now you're making me nervous. Just tell me.”

Dinish’a took a deep breath.

“Anthony… I have some really good news.”

Anthony's expression changed.

“Good news?”

“Yes.”

“What kind of good news?”

Dinish’a paused for another moment.

Then she finally said:

“The thing you've been waiting for… it happened.”

Anthony stared at the phone.

For a second, he couldn't even speak.

“Wait… seriously?”

“Yes, seriously.”

Anthony stood up from the couch.

“You're not joking with me, right?”

“No, Anthony. I'm not joking.”

His face lit up.

After everything he had been dealing with, this was the last thing he expected to hear.

He walked across the room, trying to process what Dinish’a had just told him.

“Oh my God…”

Dinish’a could hear the excitement in his voice.

“I knew you were going to react like that.”

Anthony laughed.

“You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear this.”

“I know.”

Anthony stopped walking.

“But why didn't you tell me earlier?”

“I wanted to make sure everything was confirmed first. I didn't want to give you false hope.”

Anthony nodded.

“That makes sense.”

There was a brief silence.

Then Dinish’a said:

“Anthony, whatever happens next, I want you to remember one thing.”

“What?”

“You don't have to worry about this anymore. Everything is going to be okay.”

Anthony took a deep breath.

For the first time in a long time, he felt a huge weight lift from his shoulders.

“Thank you, Dinish’a.”

“You're welcome.”

Anthony smiled.

“You really just made my entire day.”

Dinish’a laughed.

“Good. Because after all the drama lately, you definitely needed some good news.”

Anthony shook his head.

“You're right about that.”

Neither of them knew exactly what the future would bring, but one thing was certain:

Dinish’a had just changed Anthony's entire mood with one phone call.

And the biggest surprise?

She wasn't finished telling him everything yet…

Because there was still ONE more part of the good news that Anthony didn't know about. 👀

What do you think Dinish’a is about to tell Anthony next 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.