11.π¨ BREAKING NEWS! Anthony Is SHOOK After Catching D’Nisha With Wayne! π±π Things Just Got REAL! π₯π
π¨ BREAKING NEWS! Anthony Is SHOOK After Catching D’Nisha With Wayne! π±π Things Just Got REAL! π₯π
The night started like any other night.
Anthony had been busy all day, dealing with family responsibilities, phone calls, and a few personal issues that had already left him frustrated. But despite everything going on, there was one thing he believed he could still count on—trust.
He trusted D’Nisha.
At least, he thought he did.
Anthony had no idea that by the end of the night, one unexpected discovery would make him question everything.
It all started when Anthony received a short message from someone he knew.
“You might want to check where D’Nisha is tonight.”
Anthony stared at the message.
At first, he ignored it.
He didn't want to jump to conclusions based on a vague text. But then another message arrived.
“She’s not where she told you she would be.”
Anthony's expression immediately changed.
“What's going on?” he whispered.
He tried calling D’Nisha.
No answer.
He called again.
Still nothing.
Anthony became increasingly suspicious.
He remembered D’Nisha telling him earlier that she had somewhere important to go. She had been unusually quiet when he asked about her plans, but Anthony didn't think much of it at the time.
Now, everything suddenly felt different.
Anthony grabbed his keys and headed out.
As he drove, his mind raced.
He kept telling himself that there had to be an innocent explanation.
Maybe D’Nisha's phone was dead.
Maybe she was busy.
Maybe the person who messaged him was simply trying to cause trouble.
But then Anthony received one more message.
This time, there was a location.
Anthony recognized it immediately.
It was a place where he knew Wayne sometimes spent time.
Anthony's heart sank.
“Wayne?”
He couldn't believe it.
Wayne had been around the group for a long time, and Anthony had never considered him a serious threat. But suddenly, the possibility of D’Nisha being there with Wayne made Anthony extremely uncomfortable.
When Anthony arrived, he didn't immediately get out of the car.
He sat there for several seconds, staring at the building.
He took a deep breath.
“I'm not going to assume anything,” he told himself.
Then he stepped out.
Anthony walked toward the entrance.
And that's when he saw them.
D’Nisha.
And Wayne.
Standing together.
Talking.
Anthony froze.
For several seconds, he couldn't move.
The sight completely caught him off guard.
D’Nisha noticed Anthony first.
Her face immediately changed.
“Anthony?”
Wayne turned around.
His expression became serious.
Anthony slowly walked toward them.
“So this is where you are?”
D’Nisha immediately tried to explain.
“Anthony, wait. It's not what you think.”
Anthony laughed bitterly.
“That's always what people say when they know something looks bad.”
Wayne stepped forward.
“Anthony, calm down. Nothing happened.”
Anthony looked directly at him.
“I wasn't talking to you.”
The tension instantly became intense.
D’Nisha tried to step between them.
“Please, both of you. Just listen.”
Anthony looked at D’Nisha.
“You told me you had something important to do. You never said anything about meeting Wayne.”
“I didn't think it was a big deal,” D’Nisha replied.
“Then why didn't you tell me?”
D’Nisha became quiet.
Anthony noticed the silence.
And that silence hurt him more than anything she could have said.
“You could have told me,” Anthony said quietly. “That's all I'm asking.”
D’Nisha looked down.
Wayne finally spoke.
“She came to talk to me about something personal. That's it.”
Anthony's eyes narrowed.
“Something personal?”
“Yes.”
“And you couldn't have told me that?”
D’Nisha finally looked up.
“I was afraid you'd react exactly like this.”
Anthony shook his head.
“No. You were afraid I'd find out.”
The words hit D’Nisha hard.
For a moment, nobody spoke.
Then Wayne revealed something Anthony wasn't expecting.
“She didn't come here because of me.”
Anthony looked confused.
“What does that mean?”
Wayne sighed.
“D’Nisha came to ask me about something involving you.”
Anthony's expression changed.
“Me?”
D’Nisha quickly interrupted.
“Wayne, don't.”
Anthony turned toward her.
“Don't what?”
Wayne looked at D’Nisha, then back at Anthony.
“She wanted answers.”
“Answers about what?” Anthony demanded.
D’Nisha looked like she was struggling to decide whether to tell the truth.
Finally, she said:
“About the things I've been hearing.”
Anthony's confusion only grew.
“What things?”
D’Nisha's voice became emotional.
“People have been telling me that you've been saying things about me behind my back.”
Anthony immediately denied it.
“Who told you that?”
D’Nisha wouldn't answer.
Anthony pressed again.
“Who?”
Wayne stepped in.
“She didn't want to start another argument.”
Anthony looked at him.
“But somehow meeting you in secret was supposed to make things better?”
D’Nisha wiped away a tear.
“I didn't know what else to do.”
Anthony's anger slowly turned into disappointment.
“You could have come to me.”
“I tried,” D’Nisha said.
“When?”
“Several times.”
Anthony went silent.
The argument suddenly wasn't just about Wayne anymore.
It was about everything that had been building between Anthony and D’Nisha.
The misunderstandings.
The unanswered questions.
The lack of communication.
The rumors.
The people constantly getting involved in their business.
Anthony finally asked the question that had been bothering him since he arrived.
“D’Nisha, do you trust me?”
She didn't answer immediately.
That pause said everything.
Anthony looked away.
“Wow.”
D’Nisha immediately reached for his arm.
“Anthony, please.”
He stepped back.
“I came here thinking I was going to catch you doing something with Wayne.”
Wayne looked uncomfortable.
Anthony continued.
“But now I'm realizing the real problem is that you don't trust me enough to talk to me.”
D’Nisha's eyes filled with tears.
“I do trust you.”
“Then why hide this?”
“Because I was scared!”
“Scared of what?”
“Scared that if I told you everything, I'd lose you!”
Anthony stared at her.
The room became silent.
Wayne slowly stepped away, realizing this was no longer his conversation.
D’Nisha finally admitted that she had been overwhelmed by rumors and outside pressure. She had heard different stories about Anthony and didn't know what to believe.
Instead of confronting Anthony directly, she went to Wayne because she thought he might know the truth.
Anthony listened.
His anger was still there, but now he understood that the situation was more complicated than it first appeared.
Still, one question remained.
“Why Wayne?”
D’Nisha took a deep breath.
“Because I thought he'd give me an honest answer.”
Anthony looked at Wayne.
Wayne nodded.
“She asked me questions. I answered them. That's all.”
Anthony didn't say anything.
For the first time that night, he realized he had almost allowed jealousy to control his actions.
But that didn't mean he wasn't hurt.
He turned toward D’Nisha.
“I don't want a relationship where we're constantly hiding things from each other.”
D’Nisha nodded.
“I know.”
“I need honesty.”
“I know.”
“And if you hear something about me, ask me. Don't go looking for answers from everyone else.”
D’Nisha started crying.
“I understand.”
Anthony stood quietly for a moment.
Then he said something nobody expected.
“I don't know if I can just forget tonight.”
D’Nisha's face fell.
“But I also don't want to walk away without hearing the whole truth.”
She looked at him.
“What do you want to know?”
Anthony took a deep breath.
“Everything.”
And just when D’Nisha was preparing to tell him everything, Anthony's phone suddenly rang.
He looked at the screen.
It was an unknown number.
He answered.
“Hello?”
A mysterious voice spoke.
“Anthony, if you think tonight was the real story, you're wrong.”
Anthony's face immediately became serious.
“What are you talking about?”
The caller continued:
“Ask D’Nisha why she was really meeting Wayne.”
Anthony slowly looked at D’Nisha.
She immediately noticed the expression on his face.
“Who was that?”
Anthony didn't answer.
The call ended.
Wayne looked confused.
D’Nisha looked terrified.
Anthony put the phone down.
“Someone just told me there’s more to this.”
D’Nisha shook her head.
“Anthony, I swear—”
Before she could finish, Anthony's phone received another notification.
A video.
Anthony stared at the screen.
Wayne's face went pale.
D’Nisha immediately said:
“Don't open that.”
Anthony looked at her.
“Why?”
She had no answer.
Anthony slowly opened the message.
His expression changed instantly.
Whatever was inside that video was clearly something none of them expected.
Anthony looked at D’Nisha.
Then at Wayne.
Then back at the screen.
“You both have some explaining to do.”
And just like that, what started as a simple misunderstanding became a much bigger mystery.
Was D’Nisha really hiding something?
Was Wayne telling the truth?
Who sent Anthony the mysterious video?
And most importantly…
Why did the person behind the message want Anthony to believe that D’Nisha and Wayne were hiding a secret?
The answers could change everything.
π₯ TO BE CONTINUED…

Post a Comment