Unbelievable! Lauren gets a shocking text from Dan, but Wayne sees it at the worst moment


 

UNBELIEVABLE! 😱 Lauren Gets a SHOCKING Text From Dan… But Wayne Sees It at the WORST MOMENT! 👀🔥

Lauren thought she had finally gotten a peaceful moment.

After weeks of tension, arguments, and misunderstandings, she was determined to stay out of everybody's business. She had promised herself that she wasn't going to react to every rumor, every phone call, or every message that came her way.

But Lauren didn't know that one text message was about to turn everything upside down.

It was late in the evening when Lauren sat on the couch, scrolling through her phone while Wayne was in the kitchen making something to eat.

Everything seemed normal.

Wayne was even joking around.

“Lauren, you want something to eat?”

“I’m good,” she replied.

“You sure?”

“Yeah.”

Wayne smiled and went back into the kitchen.

Lauren smiled to herself.

For the first time in a while, she felt like things between them were getting better.

Then her phone buzzed.

UNKNOWN FEELING…

Lauren looked down.

The message was from Dan.

Her smile immediately disappeared.

She hadn't heard from Dan in a while.

Lauren hesitated before opening the message.

Then she read it.

Dan: “Lauren, we need to talk. I found out what really happened that night. You were lied to.”

Lauren's heart started racing.

“What?”

She read it again.

Then another message came through.

Dan: “And there's something Wayne doesn't know.”

Lauren froze.

She quickly locked her phone.

At that exact moment, Wayne walked back into the room.

“What happened?”

“Nothing,” Lauren said quickly.

Wayne looked at her.

“You sure?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“You just looked like you saw a ghost.”

Lauren forced a smile.

“I’m fine.”

Wayne sat down beside her.

But something about Lauren's behavior didn't feel right.

She kept holding her phone tightly.

Wayne glanced at it.

“Who was that?”

“Nobody.”

Wayne raised an eyebrow.

“Nobody?”

“Yeah.”

He laughed.

“Okay.”

But Lauren knew Wayne wasn't convinced.

She stood up.

“I’m going to get some water.”

She walked toward the kitchen.

Her phone buzzed again.

Lauren immediately checked it.

Dan: “Don't tell Wayne yet. Meet me tomorrow. I can prove everything.”

Lauren's eyes widened.

She quickly deleted the notification from her screen.

But she didn't realize Wayne was standing just a few feet away.

He had seen one thing.

Dan.

Wayne's expression changed.

“Dan?”

Lauren turned around.

“What?”

“Was that Dan?”

Lauren's heart dropped.

“No.”

Wayne stared at her.

“I saw his name.”

Lauren didn't know what to say.

Wayne's voice became more serious.

“Why is Dan texting you?”

“I don't know.”

“You don't know?”

“He just messaged me.”

“What did he say?”

“Nothing important.”

Wayne shook his head.

“Then why are you hiding it?”

“I’m not hiding anything!”

Wayne stood up.

“Lauren, I'm not stupid.”

“I never said you were.”

“Then show me the message.”

Lauren immediately pulled the phone closer.

“No.”

Wayne stared at her.

That one word changed the entire atmosphere.

“Why not?”

“Because it's private.”

“Private?”

Wayne laughed nervously.

“So Dan can text you, but I can't know what he's saying?”

“That's not what I said.”

“Then what are you saying?”

Lauren became frustrated.

“I’m saying I need time to understand what he’s talking about.”

Wayne's expression softened for a second.

“What is he talking about?”

Lauren looked away.

“I don't know.”

Wayne shook his head.

“Then tell me what he said.”

Lauren remained silent.

Wayne walked away.

“Fine.”

Lauren looked at him.

“Wayne…”

He didn't respond.

He walked into the other room.

Lauren immediately looked at her phone again.

There was another message from Dan.

Dan: “Lauren, I'm serious. If Wayne finds out before you hear me out, everything could get worse.”

Lauren stared at the screen.

She didn't know what to believe.

Was Dan trying to protect her?

Or was he trying to create problems between her and Wayne?

Before she could respond, Wayne suddenly came back.

“I'm going out.”

Lauren looked up.

“Where?”

“I need some air.”

“Wayne…”

He stopped.

“What?”

“I wasn't trying to hurt you.”

Wayne looked at her.

“Then don't give me a reason to doubt you.”

He walked toward the door.

Lauren's heart sank.

“Wait.”

Wayne turned around.

Lauren finally said:

“Dan says he knows what happened that night.”

Wayne's expression changed immediately.

“What night?”

Lauren swallowed.

“The night you told me you were somewhere else.”

Wayne stared at her.

“I told you where I was.”

“No, Wayne. You told me one thing. Dan says he can prove something different.”

Wayne's face became serious.

“What exactly did he say?”

Lauren shook her head.

“I don't know yet.”

Wayne stepped closer.

“Lauren, listen to me. Dan has been trying to get between us for a long time.”

“What if he's telling the truth?”

Wayne went silent.

Lauren noticed.

“Why did you stop talking?”

“Because there's something you don't know.”

Lauren's eyes widened.

“What?”

Wayne looked away.

“I didn't tell you everything about that night.”

Lauren's heart sank.

“What does that mean?”

Wayne took a deep breath.

“I was trying to protect somebody.”

“Who?”

Wayne didn't answer.

Lauren stepped closer.

“Who were you protecting?”

Before Wayne could respond, Lauren's phone buzzed again.

This time, Dan had sent a photograph.

Lauren opened it.

Her entire face changed.

Wayne noticed.

“What is it?”

Lauren slowly turned the phone toward him.

The picture showed Wayne standing outside a building on the exact night he had claimed he wasn't there.

Wayne stared at it.

“Where did he get that?”

Lauren whispered:

“That’s what I want to know.”

Wayne grabbed his phone.

“I need to call Dan.”

“No!”

Lauren stopped him.

“Why?”

“Because Dan told me not to.”

Wayne stared at her.

“That's exactly why I'm calling him.”

Wayne dialed Dan's number.

It rang.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

No answer.

Wayne tried again.

Still nothing.

Then a message came through.

Dan: “Wayne, stop calling. Lauren deserves to know the truth before you explain it your way.”

Wayne's face became furious.

“He's playing games.”

Lauren looked at him.

“Or he's telling the truth.”

Wayne looked at her.

“You really believe him over me?”

“I don't know who to believe!”

The room went silent.

Lauren's eyes filled with tears.

“I just want the truth.”

Wayne lowered his voice.

“You're going to get it.”

Then he pulled out his own phone.

“I have something too.”

Lauren looked confused.

“What?”

Wayne opened a video.

He pressed play.

The footage showed Dan meeting someone secretly.

Lauren stared at the screen.

“Who is that?”

Wayne answered:

“That's the person Dan has been working with.”

Lauren's jaw dropped.

“You knew?”

“I've been investigating it.”

“Why didn't you tell me?”

“Because I wasn't sure.”

The video continued.

Then Lauren heard something that made her heart stop.

Dan's voice could clearly be heard saying:

“Once Lauren sees the picture, she'll turn against Wayne.”

Lauren looked at Wayne.

“Oh my God…”

Wayne nodded.

“He wanted you to see that picture.”

“But why?”

“Because he wants us fighting.”

Lauren looked back at the phone.

Suddenly, another message appeared.

Dan: “Lauren, don't believe anything Wayne shows you. He doesn't have the full story.”

Lauren stared at the message.

Wayne saw it too.

Then another message arrived.

This one had an attachment.

“Open this if you really want the truth.”

Lauren's hand began shaking.

Wayne said quietly:

“Don't open it.”

Lauren looked at him.

“Why?”

“Because whatever is in there could be exactly what Dan wants you to see.”

Lauren stared at the attachment.

She had two choices.

Trust Wayne…

Or open Dan's file.

For several seconds, she didn't move.

Then she tapped it.

The screen went black.

A video began loading.

Lauren and Wayne stared at the phone.

Then a familiar voice came through the speakers.

Lauren's eyes widened.

She knew that voice.

Wayne's face suddenly went pale.

The person speaking wasn't Dan.

It was someone they both trusted.

Lauren slowly looked at Wayne.

“Wayne…”

He couldn't speak.

The video continued.

And then the shocking truth about that night was finally revealed.

But just before the most important part played, the video suddenly stopped.

FILE DELETED.

Lauren screamed:

“No!”

Wayne grabbed his phone.

“Someone just deleted it remotely.”

Lauren stared at him.

“Who?”

Wayne looked toward the door.

“I think we have a much bigger problem.”

At that exact moment, someone knocked.

Three slow knocks.

Lauren and Wayne looked at each other.

Neither of them moved.

Then Lauren's phone buzzed one final time.

A message appeared from Dan:

“I'm outside. We need to talk before they get here.”

Lauren's eyes widened.

Wayne whispered:

“Don't open that door.”

But Lauren was already walking toward it.

Because whatever Dan knew…

It was clear that someone was desperate to keep the truth hidden.

And Lauren was about to find out why.

TO BE CONTINUED… 😱🔥

Who was secretly working with Dan? What really happened that night? Why was the video deleted—and who is waiting outside Lauren and Wayne's door? 👀💥   

No comments

Powered by Blogger.