Anthony Gives Shayla Money, But D’Nisha Sees Everything
😱 Anthony Gives Shayla Money, But D’Nisha Sees EVERYTHING! 💵👀🔥
It was supposed to be a normal afternoon.
Anthony had been unusually quiet all day. He barely answered his phone, avoided conversations, and kept checking the time as if he was waiting for someone.
D’Nisha noticed.
She had learned that whenever Anthony became secretive, there was usually a reason.
“What's going on with you?” she finally asked.
Anthony looked up.
“Nothing.”
D’Nisha frowned.
“That's the same answer you always give me when something IS going on.”
Anthony forced a smile.
“I just have some things to take care of.”
“What things?”
“Just business.”
D’Nisha didn't believe him, but she decided not to argue.
Anthony grabbed his keys and walked toward the door.
“I'll be back later.”
“Where are you going?”
“I'm meeting somebody.”
“Who?”
Anthony paused for a second.
“Someone I need to help.”
D’Nisha watched him leave.
She had no idea that a few hours later, she would see exactly who he was helping.
SHAYLA MAKES A SURPRISE APPEARANCE 😳
Anthony drove to a quiet parking lot several miles away.
Shayla was already waiting.
She stood beside her car, looking nervous.
When Anthony got out, she immediately walked toward him.
“Did you bring it?”
Anthony looked around.
“Keep your voice down.”
Shayla nodded.
“I didn't know who else to ask.”
Anthony sighed.
“You shouldn't have come here.”
“I had no choice.”
Anthony reached into his pocket.
Shayla watched carefully.
He pulled out an envelope.
Inside was a significant amount of cash.
He handed it to her.
“Here.”
Shayla stared at the envelope.
“I can't believe you're doing this.”
Anthony shook his head.
“Don't make this bigger than it is.”
“How am I supposed to repay you?”
“You don't need to.”
Shayla looked emotional.
“Anthony, you don't understand what this means to me.”
“I understand.”
“No, you don't.”
She looked down at the envelope.
“If you hadn't helped me, I don't know what I would've done.”
Anthony lowered his voice.
“Just promise me something.”
“What?”
“Don't tell anybody about this.”
Shayla looked at him.
“Especially D’Nisha?”
Anthony nodded.
“Especially D’Nisha.”
Shayla hesitated.
“Why are you so worried about her finding out?”
Anthony looked away.
“Because she won't understand.”
Shayla nodded slowly.
“Okay.”
But neither of them noticed the car parked across the street.
And inside that car was D’Nisha.
D’NISHA SEES EVERYTHING! 😱
D’Nisha hadn't followed Anthony intentionally.
She had actually been driving home when she spotted his car.
At first, she thought nothing of it.
But then she noticed Shayla.
D’Nisha's heart immediately sank.
“Shayla?”
She couldn't understand why Anthony would be meeting her secretly.
Then she watched Anthony hand Shayla the envelope.
D’Nisha's eyes widened.
“What is he giving her?”
She grabbed her phone and zoomed in.
She couldn't hear everything, but she could clearly see the envelope.
Then she saw Shayla hug Anthony.
D’Nisha's expression changed completely.
Her first thought wasn't about the money.
It was about the secrecy.
Anthony had specifically told her he was meeting someone else.
And now she was watching him give money to Shayla.
D’Nisha whispered:
“So THIS is what he was doing.”
She immediately started her car.
But instead of driving away, she waited.
She wanted answers.
THE CONFRONTATION 💥
Anthony got back into his car.
As he pulled out of the parking lot, he suddenly saw D’Nisha's vehicle.
His heart dropped.
“No…”
He recognized it immediately.
Anthony stopped his car.
D’Nisha stepped out.
Shayla was still standing nearby.
Anthony got out slowly.
“D’Nisha…”
She stared at him.
“What were you doing?”
Anthony didn't answer.
“What did you give Shayla?”
“It isn't what you think.”
D’Nisha laughed bitterly.
“That's exactly what people say when it IS what I think.”
Shayla stepped forward.
“D’Nisha, please—”
“Stay out of this.”
Shayla became quiet.
D’Nisha looked at Anthony.
“You told me you were meeting someone for business.”
“I was trying to help her.”
“Help her with what?”
Anthony sighed.
“She needed money.”
“And you couldn't tell me?”
“I didn't want you to worry.”
“You didn't want me to KNOW!”
Anthony shook his head.
“That's not fair.”
“Not fair?”
D’Nisha pointed toward Shayla.
“You secretly met her, gave her money, and specifically told her not to tell me!”
Shayla looked at Anthony.
“You told her that?”
Anthony realized he had been exposed.
D’Nisha's voice became quieter.
“Why, Anthony?”
He didn't answer.
“Why did you need to hide it from me?”
Anthony looked at Shayla.
Then back at D’Nisha.
“Because I knew you wouldn't understand.”
D’Nisha shook her head.
“No. You were afraid I'd understand TOO WELL.”
SHAYLA FINALLY SPEAKS 👀
Shayla stepped forward.
“D’Nisha, I didn't ask Anthony to lie to you.”
D’Nisha looked at her.
“Then why did you take the money?”
Shayla's eyes filled with tears.
“Because I needed it.”
“For what?”
Shayla hesitated.
“I can't tell you.”
D’Nisha immediately looked at Anthony.
“You see?”
Anthony stepped forward.
“It's personal.”
“Then why is MY relationship involved?”
“It's not.”
“Then why were you hiding it?”
Anthony didn't have an answer.
Shayla finally said:
“I was desperate.”
D’Nisha stared at her.
“What happened?”
Shayla looked down.
“I was facing a situation that could have affected everything.”
“What situation?”
Shayla remained silent.
Anthony stepped in.
“That's enough.”
D’Nisha looked at him.
“No. It's not enough.”
THE ENVELOPE ISN'T WHAT D'NISHA THOUGHT 💵😳
D’Nisha suddenly noticed something.
The envelope Shayla was holding looked thicker than before.
She pointed at it.
“What's inside?”
Shayla tightened her grip.
“Nothing.”
“Open it.”
Shayla looked at Anthony.
Anthony shook his head.
“Don't.”
D’Nisha's eyes widened.
“Why?”
Anthony said:
“Because it's not just money.”
Everyone went silent.
D’Nisha stared at him.
“What does that mean?”
Anthony looked around.
“There's a document in there.”
“What document?”
Shayla finally answered.
“Something Anthony asked me to keep safe.”
D’Nisha looked shocked.
“You gave her money AND a document?”
Anthony nodded.
“It was evidence.”
“Evidence of what?”
Anthony didn't answer.
D’Nisha stepped closer.
“Anthony, what are you hiding?”
Anthony looked at Shayla.
Then he whispered:
“The money was only part of the reason I came here.”
D’Nisha's expression changed.
“What was the real reason?”
Shayla opened the envelope.
She pulled out a folded document.
D’Nisha looked at it.
“What is that?”
Anthony replied:
“Something that could change everything.”
THE BIG SECRET 😱🔥
D’Nisha took a step forward.
“Give it to me.”
Shayla hesitated.
Anthony said:
“No.”
D’Nisha looked at him.
“You've already lied to me. What else could possibly happen?”
Anthony's phone suddenly rang.
He looked at the screen.
His face went pale.
D’Nisha noticed.
“Who is it?”
Anthony didn't answer.
“Anthony. Who's calling?”
He slowly turned the phone around.
The caller ID showed an unknown number.
Anthony answered.
“Hello?”
Nobody spoke for several seconds.
Then a disguised voice said:
“You shouldn't have given Shayla that money.”
Anthony froze.
D’Nisha looked at him.
The voice continued:
“Now D’Nisha knows.”
The call ended.
Everyone stood there in silence.
D’Nisha whispered:
“Who was that?”
Anthony shook his head.
“I don't know.”
But D’Nisha could tell he was lying again.
She stepped closer.
“You know exactly who that was.”
Anthony looked down.
Finally, he admitted:
“I've been receiving those calls for weeks.”
D’Nisha's eyes widened.
“And you never told me?”
“I was trying to protect you.”
“From who?”
Anthony looked toward Shayla.
“That's what I've been trying to find out.”
Suddenly Shayla opened the document.
Her expression changed.
“Oh my God…”
Anthony turned toward her.
“What?”
Shayla looked at D’Nisha.
“This isn't just about me.”
D’Nisha asked:
“What do you mean?”
Shayla held up the document.
“Your name is on it.”
D’Nisha froze.
“My name?”
Anthony's face dropped.
“No…”
Shayla nodded.
“D’Nisha, someone has been using your name in something you know nothing about.”
D’Nisha looked at Anthony.
“You knew?”
Anthony didn't answer.
And that silence told her everything.
The money.
The secret meeting.
The hidden document.
The mysterious phone calls.
None of it was accidental.
Anthony had been trying to protect a secret that was now connected directly to D’Nisha.
And suddenly, D’Nisha realized that Shayla may not have been the person she needed to be angry with.
Someone else had been pulling the strings the entire time. 😱

Post a Comment