Anthony Is Caught Red-Handed!

 


Anthony Is Caught Red-Handed! Shayla Sees Him Giving Money to D’nisha—But What Happens Next Will Shock Everyone!

It was supposed to be a quiet evening.

Anthony had told everyone he had some business to handle and would be back later. Shayla didn't think much of it at first. She had heard the same explanation many times before.

But something about Anthony's behavior that day felt different.

He had been unusually secretive.

He kept checking his phone.

He stepped outside whenever someone called.

And whenever Shayla asked what was going on, Anthony simply said:

“Don't worry about it.”

That answer only made Shayla more suspicious.

Later that evening, Shayla was driving home when she noticed Anthony's vehicle parked near a small shopping center.

She slowed down.

“Why is he here?”

She pulled over across the street.

Anthony got out of his vehicle.

A few seconds later, D'nisha appeared.

Shayla's eyes widened.

“D'nisha?”

She watched carefully.

Anthony looked around before reaching into his pocket.

Then he pulled out an envelope.

Shayla couldn't hear what they were saying, but she could clearly see what happened next.

Anthony handed the envelope to D'nisha.

D'nisha looked inside.

Then she hugged Anthony.

Shayla's jaw dropped.

“Are you serious right now?”

She immediately got out of her car.

Anthony hadn't noticed her.

D'nisha was still holding the envelope when Shayla walked toward them.

“Anthony!”

Both of them froze.

Anthony turned around.

His face instantly changed.

“Shayla?”

She stopped a few feet away.

“What are you doing?”

Anthony looked at D'nisha.

Then at Shayla.

“It's not what you think.”

Shayla laughed bitterly.

“That's always what people say when they've been caught.”

D'nisha stepped back.

“Shayla, please—”

“No.”

Shayla pointed at the envelope.

“What did you give her?”

Anthony remained silent.

“I asked you a question!”

“It's money.”

Shayla stared at him.

“I can see that.”

Anthony tried to explain.

“D'nisha needed help.”

“Then why didn't you tell me?”

“I didn't think I had to.”

That answer made Shayla even angrier.

“You didn't think you had to tell me that you were secretly giving her money?”

Anthony shook his head.

“You're misunderstanding the situation.”

“Then explain it!”

Anthony looked at D'nisha.

She appeared nervous.

Shayla noticed.

“Why is she so scared?”

Anthony sighed.

“Because she didn't want you to find out.”

Shayla looked at D'nisha.

“Find out what?”

D'nisha looked down.

“I didn't want any problems.”

“What problems?”

D'nisha finally looked at Shayla.

“I asked Anthony for help.”

Shayla turned back toward Anthony.

“With what?”

Anthony hesitated.

D'nisha answered for him.

“My rent.”

Shayla's expression changed.

“Your rent?”

D'nisha nodded.

“I was behind, and I didn't know who else to ask.”

Shayla looked at the envelope.

“How much?”

Anthony immediately said, “It doesn't matter.”

“Oh, it matters.”

Shayla stepped closer.

“How much money did you give her?”

Anthony didn't answer.

Shayla's voice became louder.

“Anthony!”

He finally told her.

“A few thousand dollars.”

Shayla was stunned.

“A few thousand?”

Anthony nodded.

“I was trying to help.”

Shayla shook her head.

“You had enough money to give her thousands of dollars, but when I asked you for help with our responsibilities, you told me you couldn't afford it?”

Anthony looked frustrated.

“That isn't the same thing.”

“Then explain the difference!”

D'nisha suddenly stepped forward.

“Shayla, don't blame Anthony.”

Shayla turned toward her.

“I wasn't talking to you.”

D'nisha nodded.

“I understand.”

Anthony stepped between them.

“Stop.”

Shayla looked at him.

“You're protecting her now?”

“I'm not protecting anybody. I'm trying to keep this from becoming a bigger fight.”

“It already is a bigger fight!”

Then another vehicle pulled up.

Angelina stepped out.

She had received a call from someone who said there was an argument happening.

She looked at everyone.

“What is going on?”

Shayla immediately said:

“Ask Anthony.”

Angelina looked at her son.

Anthony sighed.

“Mom, I helped D'nisha financially.”

Angelina looked at D'nisha.

“Why?”

D'nisha explained everything.

She had fallen behind financially and was afraid she would lose her place to stay.

Angelina's expression softened.

“You should have told us.”

D'nisha shook her head.

“I was embarrassed.”

Shayla remained upset.

“I'm not angry because he helped her. I'm angry because he hid it from me.”

Anthony nodded.

“I understand that.”

“Do you?”

“Yes.”

“Then why didn't you tell me?”

Anthony finally admitted the truth.

“Because I knew you'd be upset.”

Shayla stared at him.

“So you decided lying was easier?”

“I didn't lie.”

“You hid it.”

Anthony couldn't argue with that.

Angelina stepped closer.

“Anthony, helping somebody isn't wrong. But hiding financial decisions from the people affected by them can create serious problems.”

Anthony nodded.

“I know.”

Then D'nisha suddenly spoke.

“There is something else.”

Everyone turned toward her.

Anthony's expression immediately changed.

“D'nisha…”

She shook her head.

“No. They deserve to know.”

Shayla looked confused.

“What?”

D'nisha took a deep breath.

“The money wasn't actually for me.”

Silence.

Shayla stared at her.

“What do you mean?”

D'nisha looked at Anthony.

“Tell them.”

Anthony closed his eyes.

Angelina frowned.

“Anthony?”

He finally spoke.

“D'nisha asked me to help someone else.”

“Who?”

Anthony didn't answer.

Shayla stepped closer.

“Who?”

D'nisha finally revealed it.

“The money was for my younger brother.”

Shayla's expression changed.

“He's in trouble?”

D'nisha nodded.

“He has been struggling, and I didn't want anyone to know.”

Anthony explained that he had promised to keep the situation private.

Shayla looked at him.

“So you weren't secretly giving D'nisha money for herself?”

“No.”

“Then why couldn't you tell me?”

Anthony sighed.

“Because she asked me not to.”

Shayla looked at D'nisha.

“Why?”

D'nisha wiped away a tear.

“Because I was ashamed to ask for help.”

The anger in Shayla's face slowly faded.

She still wasn't happy with Anthony, but now she understood why he had been secretive.

Angelina looked at everyone.

“This is what happens when people keep secrets. Even good intentions can look terrible when nobody knows the truth.”

Anthony turned toward Shayla.

“I should have told you.”

Shayla nodded.

“Yes, you should have.”

“I wasn't trying to disrespect you.”

“I know.”

Anthony took a breath.

“I'm sorry.”

Shayla looked at him for several seconds.

Then she said:

“I accept your apology. But I don't want us keeping secrets from each other anymore.”

Anthony nodded.

“Agreed.”

Everyone thought the situation was finally over.

Then Shayla noticed something strange.

The envelope D'nisha was holding looked much thicker than before.

She pointed at it.

“Wait.”

Everyone looked at her.

“Anthony said he gave her a few thousand dollars.”

D'nisha nodded.

“But this envelope has more than that.”

Anthony looked confused.

“What?”

D'nisha opened the envelope.

Her eyes widened.

“This isn't your money.”

Anthony stepped closer.

“What are you talking about?”

D'nisha pulled out another envelope hidden inside.

There was a handwritten note attached.

Angelina took it.

She read it silently.

Her face suddenly became serious.

“What does it say?” Shayla asked.

Angelina looked at Anthony.

“It says…”

She paused.

‘Anthony, stop helping D'nisha. You don't know what you're getting yourself involved in.’

Everyone froze.

Anthony stared at the note.

“Who wrote that?”

Nobody knew.

Shayla looked around.

“Someone is watching you.”

Anthony nodded slowly.

And suddenly, the money wasn't the biggest mystery anymore.

Someone knew about Anthony's private meeting with D'nisha.

Someone knew about the money.

And someone apparently knew something about D'nisha's family that none of them understood.

Anthony looked at Shayla.

“I think this is bigger than we thought.”

Shayla nodded.

“Then we're going to find out who sent that message.”

But before they could leave, D'nisha's phone rang.

She answered.

Her face immediately went pale.

“Hello?”

She listened for several seconds.

Then whispered:

“No… please don't.”

She ended the call.

Anthony stepped toward her.

“Who was that?”

D'nisha looked at everyone.

Then she delivered the shocking news:

“Someone just told me they know exactly where my brother is.”

Everyone fell silent.

Anthony looked at Shayla.

Shayla looked at Angelina.

And D'nisha stood there trembling.

The money Anthony had secretly given her was only the beginning.

Because now someone was threatening the person D'nisha was trying desperately to protect.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.