You won’t believe😰 what D Nisha told Amber about Dave and the harsh word that he say about amber then Amber was not handle the situation and suddenly fainted! 😱💔
You Won’t Believe What D’Nisha Told Amber About Dave! 😰💔 Then Amber Suddenly Fainted! 😱
Amber thought she was finally starting to move forward.
After everything that had happened with Dave, she had been trying to stay strong, keep her emotions under control, and avoid getting pulled into another argument. She told herself that whatever Dave had to say about her no longer mattered.
But everything changed when D’Nisha showed up with information Amber never expected to hear.
It started with a quiet conversation.
Amber was sitting alone, looking through her phone, when D’Nisha walked into the room with a serious expression on her face.
Amber immediately noticed something was wrong.
“D’Nisha, what happened?” Amber asked.
D’Nisha hesitated.
“I don't even know if I should tell you this.”
Amber put her phone down.
“Tell me what?”
D’Nisha took a deep breath.
“It’s about Dave.”
The moment Amber heard his name, her expression changed.
“What about Dave?”
D’Nisha sat down beside her.
“I heard something he said about you.”
Amber immediately became uncomfortable.
“What did he say?”
D’Nisha looked away.
“I don't want to hurt you.”
“D’Nisha, please. Just tell me.”
After a long pause, D’Nisha finally began explaining.
According to what she had heard, Dave had been talking about Amber behind her back. He was reportedly angry about everything that had happened between them and had been telling people that he no longer recognized the person Amber had become.
But then D’Nisha revealed the part that hurt the most.
“He said some really harsh things about you, Amber.”
Amber's eyes filled with tears.
“What kind of things?”
D’Nisha lowered her voice.
“He said he felt like he had wasted his time believing in you. He said he didn't trust you anymore and that, in his opinion, you had changed completely.”
Amber stared at the floor.
“That's what he said?”
D’Nisha nodded.
“And there was more.”
Amber looked up.
“What more?”
D’Nisha told her that Dave had allegedly said he was tired of defending Amber and didn't want to keep explaining her actions to other people.
Then came the sentence that completely shattered Amber.
“He said he doesn't want to be associated with you anymore.”
Amber became completely silent.
For several seconds, she didn't move.
D’Nisha immediately realized how badly the words had affected her.
“Amber, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you like this.”
Amber shook her head.
“No… I needed to know.”
But her voice was trembling.
She tried to stay calm.
“Maybe he's angry. Maybe he didn't mean it.”
D’Nisha replied, “That's what I was hoping too. But I heard it directly from someone who was there.”
Amber looked down at her hands.
Everything she had been trying to forget suddenly came rushing back.
The arguments.
The accusations.
The moments when she and Dave had promised they would work things out.
The good memories.
And then the painful realization that Dave might now see her completely differently.
“I gave him everything,” Amber whispered.
D’Nisha reached for her hand.
“I know.”
Amber's breathing became heavier.
“I defended him when everyone told me not to. I stood by him. How could he say those things about me?”
D’Nisha tried to calm her.
“Amber, listen to me. Whatever Dave said doesn't define who you are.”
But Amber couldn't stop thinking about it.
Then she stood up suddenly.
“I need to talk to him.”
D’Nisha grabbed her arm.
“Not right now. You're too emotional.”
“I need answers!”
Amber took a few steps toward the door.
Then suddenly stopped.
Her face became pale.
D’Nisha noticed immediately.
“Amber?”
Amber placed one hand against the wall.
“I don't feel right.”
“What’s wrong?”
“I feel dizzy.”
D’Nisha rushed toward her.
“Sit down!”
But before Amber could respond, her knees suddenly gave out.
Amber collapsed.
“AMBER!”
D’Nisha caught her before she hit the floor completely.
“Somebody help!”
People rushed into the room.
D’Nisha was terrified.
“Call for help! She just fainted!”
Amber wasn't responding.
D’Nisha kept calling her name.
“Amber! Please wake up!”
A few moments later, Amber slowly opened her eyes.
She looked confused.
“What happened?”
D’Nisha was visibly shaken.
“You fainted.”
Amber tried to sit up.
“Dave…”
D’Nisha immediately told her to stay still.
“Don't worry about Dave right now. You need to take care of yourself.”
Amber's eyes filled with tears.
“I just couldn't handle hearing all of that.”
D’Nisha hugged her.
“I know.”
Meanwhile, word quickly spread that Amber had collapsed after hearing what Dave had allegedly said about her.
And when Dave eventually heard the news, his reaction was completely unexpected.
He immediately asked what had happened.
When someone told him that Amber had fainted after learning about his comments, Dave became quiet.
“She's okay?”
Nobody answered immediately.
Dave looked extremely concerned.
“I need to see her.”
But then another question came up.
Did D’Nisha tell Amber everything exactly as Dave had said it—or had some of his words been taken out of context?
Dave insisted there was more to the story.
He claimed that his words had been spoken during an emotional conversation and that Amber hadn't heard the full context.
But by then, the damage had already been done.
Amber had heard the harshest version of the story.
And emotionally, she was devastated.
Later that night, Amber sat alone, replaying everything in her mind.
She knew she couldn't continue living in fear of what Dave thought about her.
But she also couldn't deny that his words had broken something inside her.
Then her phone suddenly buzzed.
It was Dave.
The message was short:
“Amber, please don't believe everything you were told. I need to explain what really happened.”
Amber stared at the screen.
She didn't know whether to answer.
D’Nisha warned her not to make any decisions while she was still emotional.
But Amber knew one thing:
She needed the truth.
Not rumors.
Not accusations.
Not someone else's version.
The truth directly from Dave.
And when Dave finally comes face-to-face with Amber and explains what he actually said, the confrontation could reveal an entirely different story.
Because the biggest question now isn't just what Dave said about Amber...
It's why he said it—and who was really listening when he said it. 😱💔
The next conversation between Amber and Dave could change their relationship forever. 🔥

Post a Comment