9 . Breaking When Iman and Shayla were enjoying themselves, Delicia suddenly walked in and caught them—what happened next was shocking


 

🚨 BREAKING! Iman & Shayla Were Enjoying Themselves… Then Delicia Walked In and Caught Them! 😱🔥

It was supposed to be a quiet evening.

Shayla had been having a stressful week, and she wanted nothing more than to forget about all the drama surrounding her life. She decided to spend some time with Iman, hoping they could relax, laugh, and enjoy each other's company without anybody interfering.

Iman had the same idea.

When Shayla arrived, the two immediately started joking around.

For the first time in days, Shayla was smiling.

“You know what?” she said. “I actually needed this.”

Iman laughed.

“That's why I told you to stop worrying about everybody else and just enjoy yourself.”

The two continued talking, laughing, and reminiscing about old memories.

Neither of them noticed that someone was about to walk through the door.

Suddenly—

CLICK!

The front door opened.

Shayla's smile disappeared.

Iman looked toward the entrance.

Standing there was Delicia.

She froze.

For several seconds, nobody said a word.

Delicia looked at Iman.

Then she looked at Shayla.

Then back at Iman.

Her expression completely changed.

“Wow.”

Shayla immediately stood up.

“Delicia…”

Delicia raised her hand.

“No. Don't.”

Iman tried to explain.

“Delicia, it's not what you think.”

Delicia laughed sarcastically.

“That's funny, because every time somebody says that, it usually means it is exactly what I think.”

Shayla stepped forward.

“Nothing happened.”

Delicia stared at her.

“I didn't say something happened.”

Shayla stopped.

Delicia continued.

“I walked in and saw two people sitting here having a great time together. That's all I saw.”

Iman sighed.

“Then why are you acting like this?”

Delicia's expression became serious.

“Because I know both of you.”

The room became quiet.

Delicia walked closer.

“You know what hurts the most?”

Neither Shayla nor Iman answered.

Delicia continued.

“It isn't seeing you two together. It's realizing how many things I've been told lately that don't add up.”

Shayla looked confused.

“What are you talking about?”

Delicia reached into her purse and pulled out her phone.

“I've been getting messages.”

Iman frowned.

“What kind of messages?”

Delicia turned the phone around.

There were several screenshots.

Shayla looked at them.

Her eyes widened.

“Where did you get those?”

Delicia smiled.

“That's exactly what I wanted to ask you.”

Iman took a step closer.

“Who sent those?”

Delicia shook her head.

“That's not important.”

“It is important,” Iman replied.

Delicia looked directly at him.

“What's important is that somebody has been telling me you've been hiding something.”

Shayla immediately became defensive.

“Delicia, whoever sent those messages is trying to cause trouble.”

“I know.”

Everyone stopped.

Delicia's answer surprised them.

“I know somebody is trying to cause trouble.”

She put the phone away.

“But I also know somebody has been lying.”

Iman looked at Shayla.

Shayla looked back at him.

For the first time, neither knew what to say.

Then Delicia asked the question nobody expected.

“Does Anthony know?”

Shayla's face changed instantly.

Iman looked away.

Delicia noticed.

“Ah.”

She shook her head.

“So that's what this is about.”

Shayla quickly said, “Don't bring Anthony into this.”

“Why not?”

“Because this has nothing to do with him.”

Delicia stepped closer.

“Are you sure?”

Shayla didn't answer.

Delicia continued.

“Because somebody clearly wants Anthony to believe something happened between you and Iman.”

Iman interrupted.

“Nothing happened.”

Delicia looked at him.

“Then why are you so nervous?”

Iman didn't respond.

Suddenly, Shayla's phone started ringing.

She looked at the screen.

Her eyes widened.

It was Anthony.

Everyone stared at the phone.

Delicia whispered:

“Answer it.”

Shayla hesitated.

Iman shook his head.

“Don't.”

Delicia immediately turned toward him.

“Why shouldn't she answer?”

Iman remained silent.

Shayla finally answered.

“Hello?”

Anthony's voice came through the phone.

“Where are you?”

Shayla looked at Iman.

Then at Delicia.

“I'm out.”

Anthony replied:

“With Iman?”

Shayla's eyes widened.

Delicia immediately realized what was happening.

“Who told him?” she whispered.

Anthony continued.

“I just received something that I think you need to explain.”

Shayla's heart dropped.

“What did you receive?”

Anthony didn't answer immediately.

Then he said:

“Pictures.”

Everyone froze.

Delicia looked at Iman.

Iman looked stunned.

Shayla whispered:

“What pictures?”

Anthony replied:

“Pictures of you and Iman.”

The call suddenly went silent.

Shayla looked at Delicia.

Delicia shook her head.

“I didn't send anything.”

Iman stepped forward.

“Anthony, listen—”

Anthony interrupted.

“I don't want to hear it from you.”

Then the call ended.

Shayla lowered her phone.

Nobody spoke.

Delicia finally broke the silence.

“This is bigger than I thought.”

Iman nodded.

“Someone is setting us up.”

Shayla looked at the door.

“But who?”

Before anyone could answer, Delicia's phone buzzed.

She looked at the new message.

Her face went completely pale.

Shayla asked:

“What is it?”

Delicia slowly turned the phone around.

The message contained only one sentence:

“You caught them at the perfect time. Now watch what happens next.”

Underneath the message was a photo.

But the photo wasn't of Shayla and Iman.

It was of Anthony talking to someone in secret.

Delicia stared at the image.

“What…”

Shayla grabbed the phone.

She couldn't believe her eyes.

“That's Anthony.”

Iman looked closely.

“And who's standing with him?”

Nobody knew.

Then Delicia zoomed in.

Her expression changed.

“I know that person.”

Shayla looked at her.

“Who?”

Delicia took a deep breath.

“The person Anthony is talking to…”

She paused.

“…is the same person who has been sending me all those messages.”

Everyone froze.

And suddenly, the entire situation looked completely different.

Maybe Delicia hadn't walked in to expose Shayla and Iman.

Maybe she had walked in because someone wanted her to discover them.

And if that was true…

Shayla, Iman, and Delicia might all be victims of the same setup.

But the biggest question remained:

Who was behind it—and why did they want Anthony to believe Shayla and Iman were together?

The answer was about to turn the entire situation upside down. 😱🔥  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.