2 . SHOCKING! Shayla Finds Delicia in Iman’s Room After Their Breakup
🚨 SHOCKING! Shayla Finds Delicia in Iman’s Room After Their Breakup! 😱💔
Shayla thought she had finally accepted the breakup.
After everything she and Iman had been through, she knew their relationship couldn't continue the way it had been. Too many arguments. Too many secrets. Too many people getting involved.
So when they finally decided to separate, Shayla promised herself she wouldn't look back.
For several days, she stayed away.
She didn't call Iman.
She didn't text him.
She didn't even check his social media.
But deep down, Shayla still had questions.
She couldn't understand how someone she had once trusted so much could suddenly become a stranger.
Then, one afternoon, Shayla realized she had left something important at Iman's house.
She needed it immediately.
After debating whether she should even go, she finally decided to stop by, grab her belongings, and leave.
She didn't expect to see anyone.
When Shayla arrived, the house was unusually quiet.
She knocked.
Nobody answered.
She knocked again.
Still nothing.
The door was unlocked.
Shayla hesitated.
“Iman?”
No response.
She slowly stepped inside.
“I just came for my things,” she said.
She walked toward the hallway.
Then she heard something.
A faint voice coming from upstairs.
Shayla stopped.
She recognized the voice.
It was Delicia.
Her heart immediately sank.
“Delicia?”
There was no answer.
Shayla slowly walked toward Iman's room.
The door was partially closed.
She pushed it open.
And froze.
Delicia was standing inside Iman's room.
For several seconds, Shayla couldn't even speak.
Delicia turned around.
Her eyes widened.
“Shayla…”
Shayla stared at her.
“What are you doing in here?”
Delicia immediately tried to explain.
“Wait. It's not what you think.”
Shayla laughed bitterly.
“That's exactly what everybody says when they get caught.”
Delicia shook her head.
“No, seriously. You don't understand.”
Shayla looked around the room.
“Then help me understand.”
Delicia remained silent.
Shayla's eyes became filled with anger.
“You knew we just broke up.”
“I know.”
“And you still came into his room?”
“I didn't come here because of Iman.”
Shayla stopped.
“What does that mean?”
Delicia looked nervous.
“I came here because I needed to talk to him about something.”
“About what?”
Delicia didn't answer.
Shayla stepped closer.
“About what, Delicia?”
Before Delicia could respond, footsteps came from downstairs.
Iman had returned.
He walked into the hallway and immediately froze when he saw Shayla.
“Shayla?”
Then he noticed Delicia.
His face changed.
“Oh no.”
Shayla looked between them.
“Oh no?”
She shook her head.
“That's all you have to say?”
Iman raised his hands.
“Shayla, please listen.”
“I've been listening for months!”
Her voice echoed through the house.
“I trusted you. We broke up, and I respected your space. But now I walk into your room and find Delicia here?”
Iman shook his head.
“Nothing happened.”
Shayla looked at Delicia.
“Then why is she here?”
Iman took a breath.
“Because she came to warn me.”
Shayla frowned.
“Warn you about what?”
Iman looked at Delicia.
Delicia slowly nodded.
“It was time she knew.”
Shayla crossed her arms.
“Knew what?”
Delicia pulled out her phone.
“I've been receiving messages.”
Shayla's expression changed.
“What kind of messages?”
“Messages about you and Iman.”
Shayla stared at her.
“What?”
Delicia showed her the screen.
There were screenshots of conversations, photographs, and several anonymous messages.
Shayla scrolled through them.
Her confusion grew.
“Who sent these?”
“I don't know,” Delicia said.
Iman added:
“But whoever it is wants everyone to believe something happened between us.”
Shayla looked at both of them.
“So you expect me to believe that?”
Delicia nodded.
“I don't expect you to believe anything. I just want you to see the truth.”
She opened another message.
It said:
“Shayla will never know what really happened between Iman and Delicia.”
Shayla's eyes widened.
“Whoever sent this knew I would come here?”
Iman nodded.
“That's what we're trying to figure out.”
Suddenly, Shayla noticed something on Iman's desk.
An envelope.
Her name was written on it.
She picked it up.
“What's this?”
Iman's eyes widened.
“Don't open that.”
Shayla looked at him.
“Why?”
“Because I haven't had a chance to explain.”
Shayla opened the envelope anyway.
Inside was a letter.
She began reading.
Her expression slowly changed from anger to confusion.
Then shock.
The letter revealed that someone had been deliberately spreading rumors about Shayla and Iman.
But there was something even more disturbing.
The person behind the messages had been tracking their movements.
Shayla looked up.
“Who would do this?”
Delicia whispered:
“That's what I came here to find out.”
Iman looked toward the window.
“Wait…”
Everyone turned.
“What?” Shayla asked.
Iman pointed toward the driveway.
“There was a car outside earlier.”
Delicia immediately looked worried.
“What kind of car?”
“Black SUV.”
Delicia's face went pale.
“That's the same car I've seen near my house.”
Shayla's anger disappeared.
“So someone has been following you?”
Delicia nodded.
“And possibly Iman too.”
The three stood silently.
Then Shayla looked at Iman.
“Why didn't you tell me?”
Iman lowered his head.
“Because I thought I could handle it myself.”
Shayla shook her head.
“That was your mistake.”
For the first time since the breakup, Shayla and Iman weren't arguing.
They were facing the same problem.
Then Delicia's phone buzzed.
Everyone looked at it.
A new message had arrived.
This time, there was a photograph.
It showed Shayla entering Iman's house earlier that afternoon.
Shayla's eyes widened.
“Someone took this picture today.”
Iman looked toward the window.
“They're watching us right now.”
Suddenly, a loud sound came from outside.
BANG!
Everyone jumped.
Iman rushed toward the window.
But the black SUV was already speeding away.
Delicia looked at Shayla.
“They wanted you to find me here.”
Shayla slowly nodded.
“Exactly.”
She looked at the envelope in her hand.
“This wasn't a coincidence.”
Iman stared at them.
“Then what was it?”
Shayla took a deep breath.
“It was a setup.”
And now Shayla had a completely different question.
If someone wanted her to believe that Delicia and Iman were secretly together…
who was trying so hard to destroy all three of them?
Then Shayla noticed one final detail on the letter.
A name.
A name she never expected to see.
Her eyes widened.
“Oh my God…”
Iman asked:
“What?”
Shayla slowly turned the paper around.
“This person knows everything about us.”
Delicia looked at the name.
Her jaw dropped.
Because the person behind the entire setup…
was someone they all knew. 😱🔥
And what Shayla did next was about to expose the biggest secret of them all.

Post a Comment