2 . Amber Asks Dave About Marriage… His Cold Reaction Breaks Her Heart


 

💔😱 AMBER ASKS DAVE ABOUT MARRIAGE… HIS COLD REACTION BREAKS HER HEART!

Amber had been thinking about one question for weeks.

She had tried asking herself whether the timing was right.

She had tried convincing herself that maybe she was imagining things.

But deep down, she knew she needed an answer.

Did Dave still see a future with her?

Their relationship had changed.

There were fewer conversations.

Fewer laughs.

And lately, Dave seemed distracted whenever Amber tried talking about their future.

Still, Amber refused to believe that everything was falling apart.

She believed there was something worth saving.

That evening, she decided she was finally going to ask him.


🌙 THE QUESTION

Dave was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone when Amber walked into the room.

“Dave?”

He looked up.

“Yeah?”

“Can we talk?”

Dave sighed.

“About what?”

Amber sat beside him.

“About us.”

Dave immediately put his phone down.

“What's wrong?”

“Nothing is wrong.”

She paused.

“I just want to know where we're going.”

Dave stared at her.

“What do you mean?”

Amber took a deep breath.

“I mean… do you still see marriage in our future?”

Silence.

Dave didn't answer.

Amber waited.

A few seconds passed.

Then ten.

Finally, Dave leaned back.

“Why are you asking me that?”

Amber's smile disappeared.

“Because I love you.”

Dave looked away.

“And because I want to know if you feel the same way.”


💔 DAVE'S COLD RESPONSE

Dave's expression became completely serious.

“Amber, I don't think we should be talking about marriage right now.”

Amber's heart sank.

“Why?”

“Because I have other things to worry about.”

She stared at him.

“Other things?”

“Yes.”

Amber tried to remain calm.

“I thought we were building something together.”

Dave shrugged.

“Maybe you're thinking about this more seriously than I am.”

Those words hit Amber hard.

She blinked several times.

“What does that mean?”

Dave didn't answer.

Amber's voice became softer.

“So you don't think about marrying me?”

Dave looked directly at her.

“I said I don't want to talk about it.”

That was even worse.

Amber felt tears forming.

She had imagined so many possible answers.

She hadn't expected him to sound so cold.


😢 AMBER TRIES ONE MORE TIME

Amber wiped away a tear.

“Dave, I'm not asking you to marry me tomorrow.”

“I know.”

“I'm asking whether you see a future with me.”

Dave remained silent.

“Just tell me the truth.”

Dave sighed.

“I don't know.”

Amber froze.

“You don't know?”

“No.”

She looked down.

After everything they had shared, those three words felt devastating.

“I thought you knew.”

Dave picked up his phone again.

“Amber, I don't want to fight.”

She stared at him.

“I'm not fighting.”

She stood.

“I'm trying to understand why the person I love can't even tell me whether he sees a future with me.”

Dave didn't respond.

That silence hurt more than anything.


🚪 AMBER WALKS AWAY

Amber grabbed her purse.

Dave finally looked up.

“Where are you going?”

“Home.”

“You don't have to leave.”

Amber shook her head.

“I do.”

She walked toward the door.

Dave didn't follow.

That broke her heart.

She had secretly hoped he would stop her.

He didn't.

Amber opened the door.

Then she turned around one last time.

“You know what hurts the most?”

Dave looked at her.

“I could have handled you saying no.”

She paused.

“But I can't handle feeling like you don't even care.”

She walked out.

The door closed behind her.


🚗 AMBER BREAKS DOWN

Amber sat inside her car.

She didn't drive away immediately.

She simply sat there crying.

She had spent so much time imagining a future with Dave.

A home.

A family.

A wedding.

A life together.

Now she wasn't even sure Dave wanted the same thing.

She finally started the car and drove away.

But she didn't know that Dave was standing at the window watching her leave.

His expression wasn't cold anymore.

It was conflicted.

He whispered to himself:

“I can't tell her yet.”


😳 DAVE'S SECRET

Later that night, Dave sat alone.

He opened a drawer and pulled out a small box.

Inside was a beautiful ring.

Dave stared at it.

He had bought it weeks earlier.

He had actually been planning something.

But something had gone wrong.

His phone rang.

Dave answered.

“Hello?”

A voice on the other end said,

“You still haven't told Amber?”

Dave looked at the ring.

“No.”

“You have to.”

“I know.”

“When?”

Dave sighed.

“When the time is right.”

The caller warned him:

“If you wait too long, you could lose her.”

Dave looked toward the door.

“I know.”


💥 AMBER MAKES A DECISION

Meanwhile, Amber had arrived home.

She changed clothes and sat on the edge of her bed.

Her phone buzzed.

It was a message from Dave.

“I'm sorry.”

Amber stared at it.

Another message arrived.

“Can we talk tomorrow?”

She didn't respond.

For the first time, Amber wondered whether she had been fighting for a relationship that Dave had already emotionally left.

She put her phone down.

“I can't keep begging somebody to choose me.”

She made a decision.

She wasn't going to chase him.

If Dave wanted her, he would have to show it.


😱 THE NEXT MORNING

The next morning, Amber woke up to several missed calls.

From Dave.

She ignored them.

Then someone knocked on her door.

Amber wasn't expecting anyone.

She opened it.

Dave was standing outside.

She immediately became emotional.

“What are you doing here?”

Dave looked nervous.

“I need to explain.”

Amber crossed her arms.

“Explain what?”

“Last night.”

“You already told me you didn't know what you wanted.”

Dave shook his head.

“That wasn't the whole truth.”

Amber's heart began racing.

“What does that mean?”

Dave reached into his jacket.

He pulled out the small box.

Amber stared at it.

Her eyes widened.

“Dave…”

He opened it.

Inside was the ring.

Amber covered her mouth.

“I bought this weeks ago.”

She couldn't believe it.

“Then why did you act like you didn't care?”

Dave looked down.

“Because I was trying to protect something.”


😳 THE TRUTH COMES OUT

Dave explained that he had been planning to propose, but circumstances surrounding their relationship had made him afraid to move forward.

He had been worried about making a huge promise while they were still dealing with unresolved problems.

“I wanted to be certain,” he said.

Amber looked at him through tears.

“You could've just told me that.”

“I know.”

“You broke my heart.”

“I know.”

“You made me think you didn't love me.”

Dave stepped closer.

“I never stopped loving you.”

Amber looked at the ring.

“Then why were you so cold?”

Dave answered honestly.

“Because I was scared.”


❤️ AMBER'S FINAL QUESTION

Amber wasn't ready to forget everything immediately.

She looked at Dave.

“I don't need a ring just because you're afraid of losing me.”

Dave nodded.

“I understand.”

“I need honesty.”

“You'll have it.”

“I need you to communicate with me.”

“I will.”

“And I need to know you're choosing this because you want me—not because you don't want to be alone.”

Dave looked directly into her eyes.

“I choose you.”

Amber began crying again.

But this time, they were tears of relief.

Dave held out the ring.

“Amber, I don't want to rush you.”

She looked at him.

“So I'm not asking you to forget last night.”

He paused.

“I'm asking you to give us another chance.”

Amber looked down at the ring.

Then back at Dave.

“I'll give us another chance.”

Dave smiled.

But before he could say anything else, Amber's phone suddenly buzzed.

She looked at the screen.

Her expression immediately changed.

It was a message from an unknown number.

“Don't believe Dave. You still don't know the real reason he bought that ring.”

Amber looked at Dave.

The happiness on his face disappeared.

“What is it?”

Amber slowly turned the phone toward him.

Dave read the message.

His face went pale.

Amber's voice trembled.

“Dave…”

He stared at the screen.

“Who sent this?”

Another message appeared.

“Ask him what happened the night before he bought the ring.”

Amber looked directly at Dave.

“What's this about?”

Dave didn't answer.

And suddenly, the ring that was supposed to represent their future had become the beginning of another mystery.

TO BE CONTINUED… 😱💔💍

Because Amber thought Dave's cold reaction meant he no longer loved her—but the hidden ring revealed that he may have been planning a completely different future. Now someone is claiming Dave has been hiding an even bigger secret. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.