5 . Shayla Has Made a Shocking Decision to Return to Iman!
🚨😱 SHAYLA HAS MADE A SHOCKING DECISION TO RETURN TO IMAN! 💔 WILL ANGELINA STOP HER BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE? 👀🔥
The night had started quietly.
Shayla sat alone in her room, staring at her phone as dozens of old memories flashed through her mind. Pictures. Messages. Voice notes. Moments she had promised herself she would never revisit.
But there was one name she couldn't escape.
Iman.
For weeks, Shayla had tried to convince herself that she was finally moving on. She had told everyone that the relationship was over and that she needed to focus on herself.
But deep down, she knew the truth.
She still had feelings for him.
Then her phone suddenly buzzed.
IMAN: “Can we talk?”
Shayla stared at the message.
Her heart immediately started racing.
She typed a response.
Then deleted it.
Typed again.
Deleted it again.
Finally, she wrote:
“Where?”
Iman responded almost instantly.
“Somewhere private. I just need five minutes.”
Shayla knew she shouldn't go.
She knew Angelina would be furious.
She knew everyone who cared about her would probably tell her to stay away.
But curiosity—and the emotions she had been trying to bury—won.
💔 THE SECRET MEETING
Later that evening, Shayla arrived at the meeting spot.
Iman was already there.
For several seconds, neither of them said anything.
They simply looked at each other.
Finally, Iman spoke.
“Shayla… I know I messed things up.”
Shayla crossed her arms.
“You've said that before.”
“I know.”
“And then you did the same thing again.”
Iman lowered his head.
“I don't expect you to forgive me overnight.”
“Then why did you call me?”
Iman looked directly into her eyes.
“Because I never stopped loving you.”
Those words hit Shayla harder than she expected.
She looked away.
“Don't say that.”
“Why?”
“Because I don't know what to believe anymore.”
Iman stepped closer.
“I don't want to pressure you. I just wanted you to know how I feel.”
Shayla's eyes became watery.
For the first time in weeks, she allowed herself to admit something she had been hiding.
“I still care about you too.”
Iman's expression changed.
“But caring isn't enough,” Shayla continued. “You have to prove that things can be different.”
“I will.”
Shayla didn't answer.
But something inside her had already changed.
😱 ANGELINA FINDS OUT
The next morning, Angelina received a message that immediately made her suspicious.
Someone had seen Shayla with Iman.
Angelina couldn't believe it.
She immediately called Shayla.
“Tell me that's not true.”
Shayla remained silent.
Angelina's voice became more serious.
“Shayla… you went back to him?”
“I haven't gone back to anyone.”
“But you met with him!”
“Yes.”
“Why?”
Shayla sighed.
“Because I needed answers.”
Angelina wasn't convinced.
“Answers? Shayla, you already know what happened between you two!”
“I know what happened.”
“Then why are you doing this?”
Shayla finally snapped.
“Because I still love him!”
The room became silent.
Angelina didn't know what to say.
Shayla wiped her tears.
“I tried to move on. I really did. But every time I told myself I was done, I realized I wasn't.”
Angelina softened.
“I understand that you have feelings. But loving somebody doesn't mean you have to return to them.”
Shayla looked down.
“I know.”
“Then please don't make a decision you'll regret.”
Shayla didn't respond.
🔥 SHAYLA MAKES HER DECISION
That afternoon, Shayla met Iman again.
This time, she had made up her mind.
“I want to try again,” she said.
Iman looked shocked.
“Are you serious?”
“Yes.”
“But Angelina—”
“I'll deal with Angelina.”
Iman smiled.
For the first time in a long time, he believed he had another chance.
But Shayla wasn't giving him a free pass.
“There are conditions.”
Iman nodded.
“No more lies.”
“Okay.”
“No secrets.”
“Okay.”
“And if you hurt me again, I'm gone.”
Iman looked into her eyes.
“I won't.”
Shayla took a deep breath.
“Then let's see if we can rebuild this.”
They hugged.
But neither of them realized someone had witnessed the entire conversation.
Angelina.
She stood several feet away, completely stunned.
😡 ANGELINA CONFRONTS SHAYLA
Angelina waited until Shayla returned home.
The moment Shayla walked through the door, Angelina was waiting.
“So it's true.”
Shayla stopped.
“What?”
“You're going back to Iman.”
Shayla took a deep breath.
“Yes.”
Angelina shook her head.
“Shayla, please think about this.”
“I have.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes.”
Angelina's eyes filled with tears.
“I just don't want to watch you get hurt again.”
Shayla walked closer.
“I know you're trying to protect me.”
“Then listen to me.”
“I am listening.”
“No, you're listening to your heart. I'm asking you to listen to what happened before.”
Shayla became emotional.
“I can't spend the rest of my life being afraid of making the same mistake.”
Angelina replied quietly:
“And I can't stand here and watch you make it again.”
The two women stared at each other.
Neither was willing to back down.
🚨 THE PHONE CALL THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING
Suddenly, Shayla's phone rang.
It was Iman.
She answered.
“Hello?”
Iman sounded nervous.
“Shayla… there's something you need to know.”
“What happened?”
“I didn't tell you everything.”
Shayla's expression immediately changed.
Angelina noticed.
“What didn't you tell me?”
Iman hesitated.
“There was a reason I disappeared before.”
Shayla's heart sank.
“What reason?”
“I was trying to protect you.”
“Protect me from what?”
Silence.
Then Iman finally said:
“Someone was threatening to expose something about us.”
Shayla froze.
“Who?”
“I don't know yet.”
Angelina immediately moved closer.
“What is he talking about?”
Iman continued.
“But I just received another message.”
Shayla's voice trembled.
“What did it say?”
Iman replied:
“It said that if Shayla comes back to me, the truth will finally come out.”
Shayla's face went pale.
Angelina looked at her.
“What truth?”
Iman didn't answer.
Instead, the call suddenly disconnected.
😱 THE MYSTERIOUS MESSAGE
Seconds later, Shayla received a message from an unknown number.
There was only one sentence:
“You really think Iman is telling you everything?”
Attached was a photo.
Shayla opened it.
Her eyes widened.
Angelina immediately asked:
“What is it?”
Shayla couldn't speak.
She handed the phone to Angelina.
Angelina looked at the picture.
Her expression changed instantly.
“Shayla…”
“What?”
Angelina looked up.
“You can't go back to him.”
Shayla stared at her.
“Why?”
“Because I think we've just discovered why Iman was so desperate to get you back.”
Shayla's heart dropped.
“What's in the picture?”
Angelina slowly turned the phone around.
And what they saw left both women speechless.

Post a Comment