11 . WHY ARE ALL THREE OF THEM COMING AT WAYNE?! 😱
😱 WHEN CHADWICK IS SEEN WITH D’NISHA, ANTHONY CAN’T CONTROL HIS ANGER! 🔥💥
It was supposed to be a normal afternoon.
Anthony had been having a surprisingly peaceful day. After weeks of arguments, rumors, and misunderstandings, he was finally trying to stay out of everybody else's business.
But that peace didn't last long.
Everything changed when Anthony received a message that immediately caught his attention.
“You need to see who D’Nisha is with.”
Anthony frowned.
“What does that mean?”
Before he could respond, another message arrived.
It contained a photo.
Anthony opened it.
His expression immediately changed.
In the picture, Chadwick was standing beside D’Nisha.
They weren't alone.
They appeared to be having a serious conversation, and D’Nisha looked comfortable around him.
Anthony stared at the photograph.
“Chadwick?”
He zoomed in.
Then he looked at D’Nisha.
His jaw tightened.
“What's going on?”
📱 ANTHONY DEMANDS ANSWERS
Anthony immediately called someone close to him.
“Where are they?”
The person on the phone told him they had apparently been seen together earlier.
Anthony became even more frustrated.
“How long?”
“I don't know.”
Anthony ended the call.
He tried to calm himself down.
He told himself there could be a perfectly reasonable explanation.
Maybe they were simply talking.
Maybe they were discussing something important.
Maybe the picture didn't show the entire story.
But the more Anthony looked at the photograph, the angrier he became.
He grabbed his keys.
“I need to hear this from them.”
🚗 ANTHONY SHOWS UP
Meanwhile, Chadwick and D’Nisha had no idea what was happening.
They were sitting outside talking.
D’Nisha looked concerned.
“I just don't know what I'm supposed to do anymore.”
Chadwick nodded.
“You don't have to figure everything out today.”
D’Nisha looked at him.
“Thank you for listening.”
Chadwick smiled.
“That's what friends are for.”
Then they heard a vehicle approaching.
D’Nisha looked up.
Her expression immediately changed.
“Oh no.”
Chadwick turned around.
Anthony had arrived.
He got out of the vehicle and walked toward them.
“D’Nisha!”
She stood up.
“Anthony, wait.”
But Anthony was already upset.
“What are you doing here with Chadwick?”
Chadwick stood.
“Anthony, calm down.”
Anthony looked directly at him.
“I wasn't talking to you.”
🔥 THINGS GET HEATED
D’Nisha stepped between them.
“Anthony, nothing is happening.”
Anthony shook his head.
“Then why did I have to find out from somebody else?”
“Because you didn't ask me!”
“I shouldn't have to see pictures before you tell me what's going on!”
D’Nisha became frustrated.
“You're making this into something it isn't.”
Anthony looked at Chadwick.
“Then tell me what it is.”
Chadwick remained calm.
“We were talking.”
“About what?”
“That isn't your business.”
Anthony took a step forward.
D’Nisha immediately stopped him.
“Anthony!”
Chadwick didn't move.
“I came because D’Nisha needed someone to talk to.”
Anthony's expression hardened.
“You?”
“Yes, me.”
The tension between the two men became obvious.
😳 D’NISHA FINALLY SPEAKS UP
D’Nisha couldn't take it anymore.
“STOP!”
Both men looked at her.
“You're both acting ridiculous.”
She looked at Anthony.
“I am allowed to talk to people.”
Then she looked at Chadwick.
“And you don't need to argue with Anthony either.”
Anthony shook his head.
“You don't understand why I'm upset.”
D’Nisha replied,
“I understand perfectly.”
“No, you don't.”
“I do!”
Her voice cracked.
“You're angry because you think every time I'm with another man, something is happening.”
Anthony went quiet.
D’Nisha continued.
“But that's not fair.”
💔 ANTHONY ADMITS WHAT'S REALLY BOTHERING HIM
Anthony's anger suddenly softened.
He looked at D’Nisha.
“I'm not angry because you were talking to him.”
D’Nisha frowned.
“Then why?”
Anthony took a deep breath.
“Because I feel like I'm always the last person to know what's happening in your life.”
D’Nisha became quiet.
Anthony continued.
“I hear rumors from everybody else. I see pictures. I get messages. But you don't talk to me.”
D’Nisha looked down.
“I didn't think you'd listen.”
Anthony's expression changed.
“You never gave me the chance.”
For the first time, the confrontation became less about Chadwick and more about the broken communication between Anthony and D’Nisha.
😱 THEN CHADWICK DROPS A BOMBSHELL
Chadwick suddenly spoke.
“There's something you both need to know.”
Anthony looked at him.
“What?”
Chadwick pulled out his phone.
“I didn't meet D’Nisha because of anything romantic.”
Anthony waited.
“She contacted me because she was worried.”
“About what?”
Chadwick hesitated.
“Someone has been sending her messages.”
D’Nisha immediately looked nervous.
Anthony's anger disappeared.
“What kind of messages?”
“Threatening ones.”
Anthony stared at D’Nisha.
“Why didn't you tell me?”
D’Nisha's eyes filled with tears.
“Because I didn't want more drama.”
Chadwick showed Anthony the messages.
Anthony read them carefully.
His expression became serious.
“This has been happening to you?”
D’Nisha nodded.
“For days.”
🚨 THE WHOLE STORY CHANGES
Anthony suddenly realized he had misunderstood everything.
The picture he had received had made it look like Chadwick and D’Nisha were secretly meeting.
But the reality was completely different.
D’Nisha had been frightened.
Chadwick had simply been helping her figure out what to do.
Anthony looked at Chadwick.
“I owe you an apology.”
Chadwick nodded.
“I understand why you reacted.”
Anthony shook his head.
“I shouldn't have come at you like that.”
Chadwick accepted the apology.
But then he added:
“You need to understand something.”
Anthony looked at him.
“What?”
“D’Nisha doesn't need another person controlling who she can talk to.”
Anthony nodded slowly.
“You're right.”
D’Nisha looked at both men.
“Thank you.”
💥 BUT THEN ANOTHER MESSAGE ARRIVES
Just when things seemed calm, D’Nisha's phone buzzed.
She looked at the screen.
Her face immediately went pale.
Anthony noticed.
“What happened?”
D’Nisha handed him the phone.
There was another message.
“You shouldn't have told them.”
Anthony looked at Chadwick.
Chadwick's expression became serious.
“Someone knows we talked.”
Anthony stared at the message.
“Who?”
Nobody knew.
Then another message arrived.
“Anthony isn't going to protect you.”
Anthony's jaw tightened.
D’Nisha looked terrified.
But this time Anthony didn't lose control.
He simply said:
“We're going to find out who is doing this.”
😳 ANTHONY MAKES A PROMISE
Anthony looked at D’Nisha.
“I was angry because I thought I was losing your trust.”
D’Nisha wiped away a tear.
“I wasn't trying to shut you out.”
“I know that now.”
Anthony looked toward Chadwick.
“And I understand why you were here.”
Chadwick nodded.
“We all need to stay focused.”
Anthony agreed.
“No more assumptions.”
D’Nisha smiled slightly.
“No more unnecessary drama.”
Chadwick laughed.
“That might be impossible with you two.”
Everyone laughed for a moment.
But the mysterious messages remained.
Someone was clearly trying to create conflict.
And now Anthony, D’Nisha, and Chadwick knew they had to work together to discover the truth.
🚨 THE FINAL SHOCK
As they prepared to leave, Anthony's phone suddenly rang.
He answered.
“Hello?”
A voice on the other end said:
“You should've stayed out of this.”
Anthony froze.
“Who is this?”
The caller hung up.
Anthony stared at the phone.
D’Nisha asked,
“What happened?”
Anthony looked at her.
“They know we're together.”
Chadwick's expression became serious.
“Then this is bigger than we thought.”
Anthony looked at both of them.
Earlier, he had arrived furious after seeing Chadwick with D’Nisha.
Now he understood that the photograph had been deliberately misleading.
Someone had wanted Anthony angry.
Someone wanted him and Chadwick fighting.
Someone wanted D’Nisha isolated.
And now that their plan had failed, they had decided to make their next move.
Anthony took a deep breath.
“This time, nobody is going to turn us against each other.”
D’Nisha nodded.
Chadwick agreed.
But none of them realized that the person behind the mysterious messages was already much closer than they imagined.
TO BE CONTINUED… 😱🔥💥
Because Anthony thought Chadwick was the problem—but after discovering the truth about D’Nisha's secret messages, he realizes that the real enemy may be someone secretly manipulating all three of them.

Post a Comment