1 . 😱 OMG! AMBER JUST RECEIVED SOME BAD NEWS FROM DAVE AT PARTY! 💔


 

😱 OMG! AMBER JUST RECEIVED SOME BAD NEWS FROM DAVE AT THE PARTY! 💔

The party was supposed to be one of the happiest nights Amber had experienced in a long time.

The music was loud, everyone was dressed up, people were laughing, taking pictures, and enjoying themselves. Amber had spent hours getting ready because she wanted everything to be perfect.

She walked into the party with a huge smile on her face.

“Tonight is going to be a good night,” she told herself.

She had no idea that before the night was over, Dave was going to give her news that would completely change her mood.


🎉 EVERYTHING SEEMED PERFECT

When Amber arrived, several people immediately greeted her.

“Amber! You made it!”

She smiled.

“Of course I did!”

The music was playing, food was everywhere, and everyone seemed to be having a great time.

Amber looked around for Dave.

“Where's Dave?”

Someone pointed toward the backyard.

“He's outside talking to a few people.”

Amber smiled.

“Okay, I'll surprise him.”

She grabbed a drink and walked outside.

Dave was standing near the patio, talking with some friends.

The moment he saw Amber, he smiled.

“Hey!”

Amber walked over.

“Why didn't you come find me?”

Dave laughed.

“I've been busy.”

Amber playfully shook her head.

“Always busy.”

Dave gave her a quick hug.

For a moment, everything seemed normal.

But Amber noticed something strange.

Dave wasn't smiling the same way he usually did.

His expression looked worried.

Amber immediately asked:

“What's wrong?”

Dave looked away.

“Nothing.”

Amber frowned.

“Dave, don't do that.”

“Do what?”

“That thing where you say nothing when I know something is wrong.”

Dave sighed.

“I'll tell you later.”

Amber stared at him.

“Later?”

“Yeah.”

“Why later?”

“Because we're at a party.”

Amber smiled nervously.

“Okay... but don't forget.”

Dave nodded.

“I won't.”


😳 DAVE STARTS ACTING DIFFERENT

As the evening continued, Amber tried to enjoy herself.

She danced with some friends, took pictures, and laughed with everyone.

But she kept looking toward Dave.

He seemed distracted.

Every few minutes, he checked his phone.

Amber finally walked over.

“Who keeps texting you?”

Dave quickly locked his phone.

“Nobody.”

Amber raised an eyebrow.

“Nobody?”

“It's just business.”

Amber crossed her arms.

“You've been saying that all night.”

Dave didn't respond.

Then his phone buzzed again.

He looked at the screen.

His face immediately became serious.

Amber noticed.

“Dave?”

He put the phone in his pocket.

“I need to talk to you.”

Amber's smile disappeared.

“About what?”

“Can we go somewhere private?”

Amber's heart started beating faster.

“Sure.”


💔 THE CONVERSATION NOBODY EXPECTED

Dave and Amber walked away from the party.

The music became quieter as they moved toward the side of the house.

Amber turned toward him.

“Okay. What's happening?”

Dave took a deep breath.

“I don't know how to tell you this.”

Amber immediately became worried.

“Dave, you're scaring me.”

“I know.”

“Is somebody okay?”

“Yes.”

“Then what is it?”

Dave looked down.

“I received some news earlier today.”

Amber waited.

“What kind of news?”

Dave hesitated.

“It's about something we thought was already taken care of.”

Amber frowned.

“What do you mean?”

Dave looked at her.

“There is a problem with the plans we've been making.”

Amber's face changed.

“What problem?”

Dave didn't answer.

“Dave!”

He finally said:

“Something has changed.”


😱 AMBER HEARS THE BAD NEWS

Dave explained that something important they had been counting on was no longer certain.

Amber stared at him.

“So what are you saying?”

Dave looked at her.

“I'm saying we may have to start over.”

Amber couldn't believe it.

“Start over?”

“Yes.”

“But you told me everything was handled.”

“I thought it was.”

Amber shook her head.

“You told me not to worry.”

“I know.”

“And now you're telling me there's a problem?”

Dave nodded.

“I'm sorry.”

Amber looked toward the party.

Everyone inside was still laughing and celebrating.

Nobody knew what was happening.

Amber quietly said:

“Why didn't you tell me earlier?”

“I didn't want to ruin your night.”

She looked at him.

“You didn't ruin my night by telling me.”

She paused.

“You ruined it by keeping it from me.”

Dave lowered his head.


🔥 AMBER DEMANDS THE WHOLE TRUTH

Amber wasn't satisfied.

“What else aren't you telling me?”

“Nothing.”

“Dave.”

“I'm telling you everything.”

“No, you're not.”

Dave looked at her.

Amber continued:

“You've been acting strange since I got here. You've been checking your phone all night. You pulled me away from everybody. And now you're telling me that something we planned is falling apart.”

She shook her head.

“There has to be more.”

Dave remained silent.

Amber's eyes widened.

“There IS more, isn't there?”

Dave sighed.

“Yes.”

Amber stepped back.

“What?”

Dave finally admitted:

“There was another message.”

“What message?”

“It wasn't good.”

“Show me.”

Dave hesitated.

Amber held out her hand.

“Show me.”

Finally, Dave handed her his phone.

Amber read the message.

Her expression immediately changed.

“Wait... what?”

Dave watched her carefully.

Amber read it again.

“No.”

She shook her head.

“This can't be happening.”


😭 AMBER FEELS BETRAYED

Amber handed the phone back.

“You knew about this?”

Dave nodded.

“When?”

“This afternoon.”

“And you waited until tonight?”

“I didn't know what to do.”

Amber's eyes became watery.

“You could have told me.”

“I was trying to protect you.”

“Protect me?”

She shook her head.

“You don't protect somebody by keeping them in the dark.”

Dave tried to explain.

“I thought I could fix it before you found out.”

Amber looked at him.

“And if you couldn't?”

Dave didn't answer.

“That means I would've found out eventually anyway.”

She wiped away a tear.

“Why didn't you trust me enough to tell me?”

Dave quietly replied:

“Because I was scared.”

“Scared of what?”

“Scared you'd leave.”

Amber became silent.

For a moment, neither of them spoke.


🚨 THEN ANOTHER BOMBSHELL ARRIVES

Suddenly, Dave's phone buzzed again.

They both looked at the screen.

Another message.

Dave's face went pale.

Amber noticed.

“What now?”

Dave didn't answer.

“Dave?”

He slowly opened the message.

Amber looked over his shoulder.

The message said:

“YOU HAVEN'T TOLD AMBER EVERYTHING.”

Amber stared at the screen.

Her heart sank.

She looked at Dave.

“What does that mean?”

Dave shook his head.

“I don't know.”

Amber pointed toward the phone.

“Someone clearly thinks you are hiding something from me.”

Dave tried to respond.

“I swear—”

“Don't swear.”

Amber's voice cracked.

“Just tell me the truth.”

Dave looked at her.

“I've told you what I know.”

Amber shook her head.

“No.”

She stepped away.

“You told me what you wanted me to know.”


😳 EVERYONE AT THE PARTY NOTICES

Amber walked back toward the party.

Dave followed.

“Amber, wait.”

She kept walking.

“Please.”

People began noticing that something was wrong.

One of Amber's friends approached her.

“Are you okay?”

Amber forced a smile.

“I'm fine.”

But she clearly wasn't.

Dave walked up behind her.

“Can we talk?”

Amber turned around.

“Not here.”

The music continued playing, but the atmosphere around Amber had completely changed.

She looked around at everyone enjoying themselves.

Then she quietly said:

“I came here thinking tonight was going to be special.”

Dave looked at her.

“And now?”

Amber wiped away another tear.

“Now I don't even know what to believe.”


💥 THE FINAL REVEAL

Just when Amber thought the night couldn't get any worse, her own phone buzzed.

She looked at the screen.

UNKNOWN NUMBER.

A message appeared.

She opened it.

Her eyes widened.

It said:

“ASK DAVE WHY HE NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT THE SECOND PLAN.”

Amber slowly looked up.

Dave saw her expression.

“What happened?”

Amber turned the phone toward him.

Dave froze.

“You received that?”

Amber nodded.

“What second plan?”

Dave didn't answer.

“Dave?”

Still nothing.

Amber's voice became louder.

“What SECOND PLAN?”

Everyone nearby started looking over.

Dave finally whispered:

“I didn't want you to know about it.”

Amber's heart sank.

She stared at him.

“So there really was another plan.”

Dave nodded.

“I was going to tell you.”

“When?”

“Soon.”

Amber shook her head.

“You keep saying soon.”

She turned away.

Then she stopped.

“One last question.”

Dave looked at her.

“What's the question?”

Amber turned around.

“Who else knew about this before I did?”

Dave couldn't answer.

And that silence told Amber everything she needed to know.

She walked away from the party, leaving Dave standing there.

But as Amber reached her car, her phone buzzed one more time.

She opened the new message.

There was only one sentence:

“THE WORST PART IS, AMBER… DAVE ISN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO'S BEEN KEEPING SECRETS.” 😱💔

Amber stared at the screen.

She had come to the party expecting a celebration.

Instead, she left with more questions than answers.

And now she had only one goal:

Find out who had been hiding the truth from her—and why.

TO BE CONTINUED…   

No comments

Powered by Blogger.