3 . OMG! 😱 LYNETTE POPS UP AT LARRY’S HOUSE


 

OMG! 😱 LYNETTE POPS UP AT LARRY’S HOUSE — AND LARRY WAS NOT READY!

Larry thought he was finally going to have a peaceful evening.

After everything that had happened recently, he was exhausted from the constant arguments, questions, rumors, and unexpected surprises. He had decided that tonight would be different.

No visitors.

No drama.

No phone calls.

Just Larry, his favorite food, and the television.

He walked into the living room, dropped onto the couch, and let out a huge sigh.

“Finally,” Larry muttered. “A night where nobody needs anything from me.”

He reached for the remote.

Then—

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Larry froze.

He stared toward the front door.

“Seriously?”

Another knock came.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Larry slowly stood up.

“Who is that?”

Nobody answered.

He walked toward the door and looked through the window.

His eyes immediately widened.

“Wait a minute…”

Standing on his porch was Lynette.

Larry couldn't believe it.

“Lynette?!”


🚪 LARRY OPENS THE DOOR

Larry opened the door halfway.

“Lynette, what are you doing here?”

Lynette didn't smile.

She looked unusually serious.

“We need to talk.”

Larry immediately became suspicious.

“At three in the morning?”

Lynette looked at him.

“Yes.”

Larry stepped outside.

“What's going on?”

Lynette glanced toward the street.

“Can I come inside?”

Larry hesitated.

“Why?”

“Because what I have to tell you isn't something I want your neighbors hearing.”

Larry opened the door wider.

“Come in.”

Lynette walked inside.

Larry closed the door behind her.

He looked at her carefully.

“Okay. What's happening?”

Lynette put her handbag on the table.

“I found something.”

Larry frowned.

“Found what?”

“Something about you.”

Larry laughed nervously.

“About me?”

“Yes.”

“Lynette, you've got to be more specific.”

She looked directly into his eyes.

“You've been lied to.”

Larry's smile disappeared.

“By who?”

“That’s what I came here to talk about.”


😳 THE WARNING

Larry sat down.

Lynette remained standing.

“I've been hearing things for days,” she said.

“What kind of things?”

“Things about your house. Your marriage. Your money. And decisions that apparently have already been made without you knowing.”

Larry stared at her.

“What decisions?”

Lynette shook her head.

“I don't want to jump to conclusions.”

“Then why did you come here?”

“Because I found proof.”

Larry leaned forward.

“Proof of what?”

Lynette pulled out her phone.

“I received these messages earlier tonight.”

She handed the phone to Larry.

Larry started reading.

His expression changed after the first few lines.

“What?”

Lynette watched him.

“Keep reading.”

Larry scrolled.

His eyes became wider.

“Who sent these?”

“I can't tell you yet.”

“Why?”

“Because I promised them I wouldn't reveal their identity until you saw everything.”

Larry put the phone down.

“Lynette, this is crazy.”

“I know.”

“You're telling me someone has been talking about me behind my back?”

“Yes.”

“And you believe them?”

“I didn't.”

Larry looked confused.

“You didn't?”

“I investigated.”

She paused.

“And that's when I realized there might actually be something to it.”


🔥 LARRY DEMANDS ANSWERS

Larry stood up.

“Okay. Enough.”

Lynette looked at him.

“I want names.”

“Larry—”

“No. You came to my house in the middle of the night. You told me somebody has been lying to me. You showed me messages. Now tell me who.”

Lynette took a deep breath.

“I can't give you the name yet.”

Larry became frustrated.

“Then what CAN you tell me?”

“I can tell you that this person knows things they shouldn't know.”

Larry stopped.

“What things?”

“Private conversations.”

Larry's face changed.

“Private conversations?”

“Yes.”

“Between me and who?”

“That's the part that scared me.”

Lynette sat down.

“Someone has apparently been repeating things that were said inside this house.”

Larry looked toward the hallway.

“So somebody has been listening?”

“I don't know.”

“Then how could they know?”

Lynette looked at him.

“That's what you need to find out.”


📱 AN UNKNOWN MESSAGE

Suddenly, Larry's phone buzzed.

He pulled it from his pocket.

UNKNOWN NUMBER

Larry looked at Lynette.

“Did you give anyone my number?”

“No.”

Larry opened the message.

His expression immediately changed.

Lynette asked:

“What does it say?”

Larry didn't answer.

“Larry?”

He slowly handed her the phone.

The message said:

“YOU SHOULD NOT TRUST LYNETTE.”

Lynette stared at the screen.

Her face went pale.

Larry looked at her.

“You got anything to say?”

Lynette shook her head.

“No.”

Larry's phone buzzed again.

Another message.

“SHE DIDN'T COME TO YOUR HOUSE TO HELP YOU.”

Larry looked at Lynette.

“Who is doing this?”

“I don't know.”

Then another message arrived.

“ASK LYNETTE WHAT SHE DID LAST WEEK.”

Larry's eyes narrowed.

He slowly looked up.

“Lynette…”

She became silent.

“What happened last week?”

Lynette looked away.

“Larry, it's complicated.”

“That's not an answer.”

“I didn't want to tell you because I didn't know whether it mattered.”

Larry stepped closer.

“Now it matters.”


😱 LYNETTE FINALLY ADMITS SOMETHING

Lynette sighed.

“Okay.”

She sat down.

“Last week, I received a phone call.”

“From who?”

“I don't know.”

Larry stared at her.

“You answered an unknown number?”

“Yes.”

“What did they want?”

“They asked me about you.”

Larry's eyes widened.

“About me?”

“Yes.”

“What did they ask?”

Lynette hesitated.

“They wanted to know if you were still living here.”

Larry stared at her.

“Why would somebody need to know that?”

“I don't know.”

“What else?”

“They asked whether you were alone.”

Larry took a step backward.

“That doesn't make any sense.”

“I know.”

“Did you tell them?”

“No.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

Lynette looked directly at him.

“I didn't tell them anything.”

Larry sat down.

For the first time, he looked genuinely worried.

“Then why didn't you tell me?”

“Because I thought it was some kind of prank.”

“And now?”

“Now I don't think it was.”


🚨 SOMEONE WAS OUTSIDE

Suddenly, there was a strange sound outside.

Both of them stopped talking.

Larry slowly turned toward the window.

“What was that?”

Lynette stood up.

“I don't know.”

Larry walked toward the curtains.

Lynette grabbed his arm.

“Don't.”

“Why?”

“Because somebody might be watching.”

Larry slowly released the curtain.

They stood in silence.

Then—

BANG!

Something hit the front gate.

Larry jumped.

“What was that?”

Lynette whispered:

“Stay inside.”

Larry looked at her.

“You're telling me to stay inside my own house?”

“Yes.”

She walked toward the window.

Larry followed.

They carefully looked outside.

Nobody was there.

Then Larry noticed something lying on the ground near the gate.

“What's that?”

Lynette stared.

“I don't know.”

Larry opened the door.

“Larry, wait!”

But he walked outside anyway.

He picked up a small envelope.

There was no name on it.

He opened it.

Inside was a single photograph.

Larry stared at it.

His face went completely blank.

Lynette asked:

“What is it?”

Larry slowly handed her the photograph.

Lynette looked at it.

Her eyes widened.

“Oh my God…”


💥 THE PHOTOGRAPH

The photograph showed Larry standing outside his house several days earlier.

Someone had clearly been watching him.

But that wasn't the worst part.

In the background was another person.

Someone Larry recognized.

He stared at the picture.

“No…”

Lynette asked:

“You know who that is?”

Larry nodded slowly.

“Yes.”

“Who?”

Larry didn't answer.

Lynette looked at him.

“Larry?”

He finally whispered:

“Someone I trusted.”

Lynette's expression became serious.

“Are you sure?”

Larry nodded.

“I know that person.”

He looked toward the street.

“And now I understand why you've been warning me.”

Lynette stepped closer.

“This is bigger than I thought.”

Larry looked at her.

“What do we do?”

Lynette replied:

“We find out who took this photograph.”

Larry shook his head.

“No.”

“What?”

“We don't just find out who took it.”

He looked at the photograph again.

“We find out who ordered them to take it.”


😳 THEN BETHANY CALLS

Larry's phone suddenly rang.

BETHANY

Larry stared at the screen.

Lynette looked at him.

“Are you going to answer?”

Larry hesitated.

Then he picked up.

“Hello?”

Bethany's voice sounded worried.

“Larry, where are you?”

“I'm at home.”

“Are you alone?”

Larry looked at Lynette.

“No.”

There was a long silence.

Then Bethany asked:

“Is Lynette there?”

Larry's eyes widened.

“How did you know?”

Bethany didn't answer immediately.

“Larry, listen to me carefully.”

“What?”

“Don't trust anybody right now.”

Larry looked at Lynette.

“What do you mean?”

Bethany's voice became quieter.

“I just received something.”

“Received what?”

“A photograph.”

Larry's heart dropped.

“What kind of photograph?”

Bethany whispered:

“One of you and Lynette together.”

Larry froze.

He looked at Lynette.

Lynette's face went pale.

“Where did you get it?” Larry asked.

“I don't know.”

“Who sent it?”

“Unknown number.”

Larry looked at the photograph in his hand.

Suddenly everything connected.

Someone had been watching him.

Someone knew Lynette was there.

Someone was sending photographs.

And someone wanted Larry and Bethany to turn against each other.

Then Bethany said something that made Larry's blood run cold.

“Larry…”

“What?”

“The message that came with the photograph said…”

She paused.

“‘THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING.’”

The call ended.

Larry slowly lowered his phone.

Lynette looked at him.

“What did she say?”

Larry looked toward the dark window.

“She got a photograph too.”

Lynette nodded.

“Then whoever is doing this wants both of you scared.”

Larry looked at the envelope again.

“But why?”

Lynette stared at him.

“That's the question.”


🔥 THE FINAL TWIST

Larry suddenly noticed something written on the back of the photograph.

He turned it over.

There were four words written in black ink:

“ASK LARRY ABOUT THE MONEY.”

Larry froze.

Lynette looked at him.

“What money?”

Larry didn't answer.

“Larry?”

He slowly put the photograph down.

Lynette stared at him.

“You know something.”

Larry finally looked at her.

“There was money.”

“What money?”

“Money I thought was gone.”

Lynette's eyes widened.

“How much?”

Larry shook his head.

“I don't know anymore.”

Then his phone buzzed one final time.

A new message appeared.

“NOW YOU'RE FINALLY ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS.”

Larry stared at the screen.

Then another message arrived:

“CHECK THE ROOM YOU NEVER OPEN.”

Larry looked toward the hallway.

There was one room in the house he hadn't entered in months.

He slowly looked at Lynette.

“Come with me.”

Lynette nodded.

They walked down the hallway together.

Larry reached for the doorknob.

He stopped.

“Ready?”

Lynette took a deep breath.

“No.”

Larry opened the door.

Both of them froze.

Because inside the room was something neither of them expected to see.

A box.

And on top of the box was a photograph of Larry, Bethany, and Lynette together—taken long before Lynette had ever told Larry she was coming to his house.

Lynette whispered:

“Larry…”

Larry stared at the photograph.

“Somebody has been planning this for a long time.”

And just as he reached for the box—

the lights suddenly went out.

😱🔥 TO BE CONTINUED…  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.