Heartbreaking news! Anthony romanced D’Nisha in front of Angelina.


 

Heartbreaking News! Anthony Romanced D’Nisha in Front of Angelina 💔😱

It was supposed to be a peaceful evening.

Angelina had arrived at Anthony’s house expecting nothing more than a normal family gathering. She had no idea that by the end of the night, she would be struggling to hold back tears after witnessing something she never expected to see.

Anthony had been acting strangely all day.

He was quieter than usual, constantly checking his phone and stepping outside whenever someone entered the room.

Angelina noticed.

“Anthony, is everything okay?” she asked.

He smiled quickly.

“Yeah. Everything's fine.”

But Angelina wasn't convinced.

Then the front door opened.

D’Nisha walked inside.

Angelina immediately froze.

She looked at Anthony.

“You invited D’Nisha?”

Anthony nodded.

“Yeah. We needed to talk.”

Angelina tried to stay calm.

“Okay…”

D’Nisha smiled at Anthony.

“Hey.”

Anthony's entire expression changed.

He suddenly looked happier.

“Hey, you made it.”

Angelina noticed the difference immediately.

The way Anthony looked at D’Nisha wasn't the same way he had been looking at everyone else.

Angelina quietly sat down.

She tried to convince herself that she was imagining things.

But then Anthony walked over to D’Nisha and hugged her.

Angelina looked away.

A few minutes passed.

Anthony and D’Nisha continued talking, laughing, and remembering old moments together.

Angelina finally couldn't take it anymore.

“What exactly is going on?”

Anthony looked at her.

“What do you mean?”

“You two seem very close tonight.”

D’Nisha immediately became uncomfortable.

“Angelina, I don't want any problems.”

Angelina shook her head.

“Neither do I.”

Anthony stepped in.

“Angelina, relax.”

“Relax?” Angelina asked. “I'm sitting here watching you flirt with another woman right in front of me!”

The room became silent.

Anthony sighed.

“You're overreacting.”

Those words hurt Angelina even more.

“Overreacting?”

She stood up.

“You invited her here. You've been smiling at her all night. You've been holding her hand. And now you're telling me I'm imagining it?”

Anthony didn't answer.

D’Nisha looked at him.

“Maybe we should leave.”

Anthony grabbed her hand.

“No. Stay.”

Angelina's heart sank.

She stared at their hands.

“You really just did that…”

Anthony finally realized how painful the moment looked.

But Angelina was already backing away.

“I can't believe this.”

D’Nisha looked guilty.

“Angelina, please listen to me.”

Angelina shook her head.

“I don't want to hear anything.”

She grabbed her purse.

Anthony followed her toward the door.

“Where are you going?”

“Somewhere I don't have to watch this.”

Anthony tried to stop her.

“Angelina, wait.”

She turned around with tears in her eyes.

“No, Anthony. You made your choice tonight.”

Anthony's expression changed.

“I didn't choose anybody.”

Angelina wiped her tears.

“You didn't have to say it. Your actions said enough.”

She walked outside.

Anthony stood at the doorway.

D’Nisha followed him.

“Anthony…”

He looked back at her.

“I think you need to go after her.”

Anthony hesitated.

“You're right.”

He rushed outside.

Angelina was already getting into her car.

“Angelina!”

She stopped but didn't turn around.

Anthony walked toward her.

“I’m sorry.”

Angelina finally looked at him.

“Are you sorry because you hurt me, or because I caught you?”

Anthony didn't have an answer.

That silence broke her heart.

She whispered, “That's what I thought.”

Then she drove away.

Anthony stood there watching her disappear.

D’Nisha walked outside a few moments later.

“Anthony, I never wanted this.”

Anthony shook his head.

“I know.”

But suddenly, his phone rang.

He looked at the screen.

It was Angelina.

Anthony immediately answered.

“Angelina?”

Her voice was trembling.

“I just want you to know something.”

“What?”

“I loved you enough to believe you.”

Anthony closed his eyes.

“And tonight, you showed me exactly how much that belief meant to you.”

The call ended.

Anthony stood frozen.

D’Nisha looked at him.

“What did she say?”

Anthony slowly lowered the phone.

“She said goodbye.”

D’Nisha's face fell.

But the biggest shock was still coming.

The next morning, Anthony received a message from Angelina.

It contained a single photograph.

Anthony opened it.

His face immediately went pale.

Because the picture wasn't from last night.

It showed Angelina standing with someone Anthony knew very well.

And underneath the photo was a message:

“Now you know how it feels.”

Anthony stared at the screen, realizing that Angelina might have been keeping a secret of her own.

Suddenly, the entire situation had become much more complicated.

Was Angelina really saying goodbye?

Or had she been planning something that would change everything?

TO BE CONTINUED… 😱💔🔥 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.