BREAKING NEWS 🚨 Lauren Loses Her Temper and Slaps Honey Pot 😱 Wayne Watches in Shock


 

BREAKING NEWS 🚨 Lauren Loses Her Temper and Slaps Honey Pot 😱 Wayne Watches in Shock

Nobody expected the argument to turn physical.

It was supposed to be a normal afternoon at Wayne's house. A few friends and family members had gathered, conversations were happening everywhere, and Wayne was trying to keep the atmosphere peaceful.

But Lauren arrived already frustrated.

The moment she walked through the door, Wayne noticed something was different about her.

“Lauren, you okay?” Wayne asked.

“I'm fine,” she replied quickly.

Wayne knew she wasn't.

A few minutes later, Honey Pot walked into the room.

“Hey, everybody!”

Lauren immediately looked at her.

Honey Pot smiled.

“What?”

Lauren shook her head.

“Nothing.”

Honey Pot could tell something was wrong.

“If you have something to say, just say it.”

Wayne looked between them.

“Hold on. Let's not start anything.”

Lauren folded her arms.

“I wasn't going to say anything.”

Honey Pot laughed.

“That's funny, because you've been staring at me since I walked in.”

Lauren's expression hardened.

“Maybe because I know what you've been saying about me.”

The room suddenly became quiet.

Honey Pot raised her eyebrows.

“What exactly did I say?”

“You know what you said.”

“No, I don't.”

Lauren stepped closer.

“You've been telling people that I can't be trusted.”

Honey Pot shook her head.

“I never said that.”

“You absolutely did!”

Wayne immediately stepped between them.

“Ladies, calm down.”

But neither woman was listening.

Honey Pot looked at Lauren.

“If somebody told you that, maybe you should ask them what they actually heard before coming at me.”

Lauren became even more upset.

“You think this is funny?”

“No,” Honey Pot replied. “I think you're angry at the wrong person.”

That sentence pushed Lauren over the edge.

She stepped forward and slapped Honey Pot.

The entire room froze.

Wayne stared in shock.

“Lauren!”

Honey Pot held her cheek, completely stunned.

“Did you just hit me?”

Lauren immediately realized what she'd done.

For several seconds, nobody said anything.

Wayne stepped toward Lauren.

“Why would you do that?”

Lauren's anger was still visible.

“She kept provoking me!”

Wayne shook his head.

“That's not an excuse.”

Honey Pot looked at Lauren.

“I didn't even touch you!”

Lauren looked away.

“I was angry.”

Honey Pot's eyes filled with tears.

“You could have talked to me.”

Wayne nodded.

“Exactly.”

Lauren's expression slowly changed.

The anger began turning into regret.

“I… I'm sorry.”

Honey Pot didn't respond.

Lauren tried again.

“I shouldn't have done that.”

Honey Pot shook her head.

“You hurt me, Lauren.”

Wayne looked at both women.

“This is exactly why we have to stop letting rumors control us.”

Lauren looked confused.

“What rumors?”

Wayne paused.

“The rumors you've been hearing about Honey Pot aren't what you think.”

Lauren stared at him.

“What are you talking about?”

Wayne pulled out his phone.

“I found out who started telling everybody these things.”

Honey Pot looked at him.

“Who?”

Wayne hesitated.

“I didn't want to say anything until I had proof.”

Lauren stepped closer.

“Do you have proof?”

Wayne nodded.

“Yes.”

He opened a series of messages.

Lauren read them carefully.

Her face suddenly went pale.

“That can't be…”

Honey Pot looked over her shoulder.

“What?”

Lauren whispered:

“The person who sent these messages…”

She stopped.

Wayne looked at her.

“Say it.”

Lauren slowly looked up.

“It was somebody I trusted.”

Honey Pot's expression changed.

“So you believed everything they told you?”

Lauren nodded.

“I thought they were telling me the truth.”

Wayne sighed.

“This is why I told everyone not to jump to conclusions.”

Honey Pot looked at Lauren.

“I accept your apology.”

Lauren looked surprised.

“Really?”

“But I need you to understand something,” Honey Pot continued. “Being angry doesn't give you the right to put your hands on me.”

Lauren nodded.

“You're right.”

Wayne stepped between them one more time.

“Let's end this here.”

For a moment, everyone thought the drama was finally over.

Then Wayne's phone buzzed.

He looked down.

A new message had arrived.

His expression immediately changed.

Lauren noticed.

“What is it?”

Wayne didn't answer.

Honey Pot asked, “Wayne?”

He slowly looked up.

“This isn't over.”

Lauren's face became serious.

“Why?”

Wayne turned the phone around.

The message contained a shocking accusation—and it appeared to reveal that the person who had been manipulating Lauren had been planning the entire confrontation.

Honey Pot stared at the screen.

“You mean somebody wanted us to fight?”

Wayne nodded.

“And they may have wanted me to see it.”

Lauren covered her mouth.

“So this was all planned?”

Wayne looked toward the door.

“I don't know yet.”

Then another message appeared.

This time, it contained a warning:

“You haven't seen the last of me.”

Everyone went silent.

The slap had been shocking.

But now Wayne realized the real story was much bigger.

Someone had been pulling the strings behind the scenes.

And Wayne was determined to find out who.

TO BE CONTINUED… 😱🔥🚨   

No comments

Powered by Blogger.