Dave received some bad news from Amber,
Dave received some bad news from Amber,
Dave Received Some BAD NEWS From Amber—And It Left Him FURIOUS & SHOCKED! Will Their Relationship Come to an End?
Dave thought he and Amber had finally reached a point where they could move forward.
After weeks of arguments, secrets, and confusion surrounding the property, Dave believed the worst was behind them.
He was wrong.
That afternoon, Amber asked Dave to meet her privately.
Her message was short:
“We need to talk. It's important.”
Dave immediately knew something wasn't right.
When he arrived, Amber was already sitting quietly.
Dave looked at her.
“What's going on?”
Amber took a deep breath.
“I have something to tell you.”
Dave sat down.
“Okay. Tell me.”
Amber stared at the floor for several seconds before finally looking up.
“I made a decision.”
Dave's expression changed.
“What kind of decision?”
“One that affects both of us.”
Dave immediately became nervous.
“Amber, you're scaring me.”
She swallowed hard.
“I can't continue doing this.”
Dave stared at her.
“Doing what?”
“Living with secrets. Fighting over the house. Wondering who I can trust. Feeling like everyone is making decisions behind my back.”
Dave's voice became defensive.
“I told you I was trying to protect you.”
Amber shook her head.
“I know you said that. But protecting me doesn't mean deciding everything for me.”
Dave didn't respond.
Then Amber delivered the news he never expected.
“I've decided to step away from the arrangement we made.”
Dave's eyes widened.
“What?”
“I want everything handled openly now.”
Dave stood up.
“After everything I've done for you?”
Amber's eyes filled with tears.
“This isn't about what you've done. It's about what I need now.”
Dave paced across the room.
“So you're choosing Wayne?”
Amber immediately shook her head.
“This isn't about Wayne.”
But Dave was already furious.
“You've been meeting with him behind my back!”
“Because I needed someone to help me understand the documents!”
Dave slammed his hand against the table.
“You could have come to me!”
“I tried!”
The room fell silent.
Amber's voice became softer.
“But every time I tried, you gave me another reason not to trust you.”
Those words hit Dave harder than any argument.
He looked away.
For a moment, the anger disappeared.
All that remained was disappointment.
“So that's what you think of me?”
Amber wiped away a tear.
“I don't know what to think anymore.”
Dave stared at her.
“Are you ending this?”
Amber didn't answer immediately.
Finally, she said:
“I don't know.”
Dave shook his head.
“You don't know?”
“I need time.”
Dave laughed bitterly.
“After everything, you need time?”
Amber stood.
“I need space.”
Dave looked at her.
“And what am I supposed to do?”
“Respect my decision.”
Dave walked toward the door.
Before leaving, he stopped.
“You're going to regret this.”
Amber looked at him.
“Is that a threat?”
Dave turned around.
“No.”
His voice was quiet.
“It's a warning that things are going to change.”
Then he walked out.
Amber watched him leave with tears in her eyes.
But Dave wasn't ready to simply walk away.
He drove home furious, replaying every word Amber had said.
He felt betrayed.
He felt humiliated.
And most of all, he felt like he had lost control of a situation he had spent so long trying to manage.
Then his phone rang.
It was someone he trusted.
Dave answered.
“What?”
The person asked what had happened.
Dave explained that Amber had decided to separate herself from their arrangement.
The caller paused.
“Are you going to let her do this?”
Dave's expression hardened.
“What choice do I have?”
“You could fight back.”
Dave went silent.
For a moment, the idea crossed his mind.
But then he remembered Amber's face.
He knew revenge could destroy everything.
“No,” Dave finally said.
“I've already caused enough damage.”
The caller was surprised.
“So you're just walking away?”
Dave looked out the window.
“I'm walking away from the fight.”
But Dave wasn't going to disappear completely.
Instead, he decided to do something Amber never expected.
He gathered every document connected to the property and arranged for everything to be reviewed openly.
No secrets.
No hidden agreements.
No revenge.
If Amber wanted the truth, Dave decided she would finally get it.
The next morning, he contacted Amber.
She answered cautiously.
“What do you want?”
Dave replied:
“I've made a decision.”
Amber waited.
“I'm not going to fight you.”
She was shocked.
“What?”
“I heard what you said. You want everything in the open. Fine.”
Amber became emotional.
“Dave…”
“But there's one thing I need from you.”
“What?”
“Don't believe everything you've been told about me.”
Amber paused.
Dave continued:
“Before you decide whether our relationship is over, read everything. Then make your choice.”
Amber agreed to meet him.
When they met, Dave handed her a folder.
She opened it.
Inside were documents, messages, and records that could finally explain why he had made so many questionable decisions.
Amber looked up.
“Why are you giving me this?”
“Because you deserve the truth.”
She looked at him for a long moment.
“You're not angry anymore?”
Dave gave a sad smile.
“I'm still angry.”
“But I'm not going to hurt you because I'm angry.”
Amber's eyes filled with tears.
For the first time, both of them realized that their relationship wasn't necessarily ending because of one argument.
It was ending—or changing—because trust had been broken.
Amber closed the folder.
“I don't know what happens next.”
Dave nodded.
“Neither do I.”
Then his phone suddenly buzzed.
A new message appeared.
Dave read it.
His expression immediately changed.
Amber noticed.
“What happened?”
Dave slowly looked at her.
“Someone just sent me proof that the property records were altered.”
Amber's eyes widened.
“Who?”
Dave shook his head.
“I don't know.”
Then another message arrived.
“If you want the truth about Amber, meet me alone.”
Dave stared at the screen.
Amber asked:
“Are you going?”
Dave looked at her.
“I don't know.”
But one thing was certain.
The argument between Dave and Amber might have ended for the moment.
The mystery surrounding them had not.

Post a Comment