Amber Decorated Dave’s Birthday, But His Ex-Girlfriend Caused a Scene


 

BREAKING! 😱 Amber Decorated Dave’s Birthday, But His Ex-Girlfriend Caused a SCENE!

Amber had been planning Dave’s birthday for weeks.

She wanted everything to be perfect.

Not because she wanted attention, but because Dave had been through a difficult year, and Amber wanted to give him one day where he could forget about all the arguments, stress, and family drama surrounding him.

She secretly ordered decorations.

She picked out his favorite cake.

She arranged balloons around the living room.

She even prepared a special dinner.

But there was one thing Amber didn't know.

Dave's ex-girlfriend was planning to show up.

And she wasn't coming to wish him a happy birthday.


THE SECRET BIRTHDAY PLAN 🎂

On the morning of Dave's birthday, Amber woke up early.

She quietly moved around the house while Dave was still asleep.

She placed balloons near the entrance and hung a large birthday banner across the wall.

Then she put several framed photographs of Dave and the people he loved around the room.

When Dave finally walked downstairs, he stopped in his tracks.

“Wow…”

Amber smiled.

“Happy birthday!”

Dave looked around.

“You did all this?”

Amber nodded.

“I wanted you to have a special day.”

Dave walked over and hugged her.

“This is amazing.”

Amber smiled.

“I hope you like it.”

Dave looked at her.

“I love it.”

For a moment, everything was peaceful.

But Amber had no idea that the peace wouldn't last.


THE DOORBELL RANG 🚪

Later that afternoon, several friends and family members arrived.

Everyone was laughing.

Music was playing.

The food was ready.

Dave was enjoying himself.

Then the doorbell rang.

Amber assumed it was another guest.

She walked toward the door with a smile.

But the moment she opened it, her smile disappeared.

Standing outside was Dave's ex-girlfriend.

She was holding a small gift bag.

Amber stared at her.

“Can I help you?”

The ex smiled.

“I'm here to see Dave.”

Amber immediately became uncomfortable.

“Why?”

“It's his birthday.”

Amber looked at the gift bag.

“You could have sent that.”

The ex raised an eyebrow.

“I wanted to give it to him personally.”

Amber didn't move.

Before she could respond, Dave came around the corner.

And when he saw his ex standing at the door, his entire expression changed.

“Wait… what are you doing here?”

The ex smiled.

“Happy birthday, Dave.”

Dave looked confused.

“Who invited you?”

The room suddenly became quiet.

Everyone could feel the tension.


AMBER TRIES TO KEEP THE PEACE

Amber stepped between them.

“Dave, let's not turn your birthday into an argument.”

The ex immediately responded.

“I'm not trying to argue.”

Amber looked at her.

“Then why did you come?”

The ex shrugged.

“Because Dave and I have history.”

That statement immediately changed the atmosphere.

Amber's expression became serious.

“History doesn't mean you can walk into someone's birthday party whenever you want.”

The ex laughed.

“You're acting like you own him.”

Amber took a deep breath.

“I don't own anyone.”

Dave finally stepped forward.

“Enough.”

Everyone became silent.

“This is my birthday,” Dave said. “I don't want drama.”

His ex looked at him.

“I'm not the one creating drama.”

Amber shook her head.

“I planned this entire day for Dave. You showing up uninvited and bringing up your relationship is what's causing the problem.”

The ex looked around the room.

“So this is what you've turned his birthday into?”

Amber was stunned.

“What?”

The ex pointed toward the decorations.

“All this?”

“Yes,” Amber replied.

“You really think balloons and cake mean you know him better than I do?”

That comment hurt Amber.

But she refused to lose control.


THE SHOCKING REVELATION 😱

Dave looked at his ex.

“Why are you really here?”

She didn't answer.

“Seriously,” Dave continued. “Why?”

The room became completely silent.

Finally, she said:

“I wanted to talk to you.”

Dave shook his head.

“Today?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

She looked at Amber.

“Because I heard you were celebrating without me.”

Amber's jaw dropped.

“Without you?”

Dave looked confused.

“Why would you expect to be included?”

His ex didn't answer.

Then she said something that shocked everyone.

“I thought you still had feelings for me.”

The room went silent.

Amber looked at Dave.

Dave immediately shook his head.

“No.”

His ex looked hurt.

“You don't?”

“No,” Dave said firmly.

Amber watched him carefully.

Dave continued.

“That chapter of my life is over.”

His ex looked at him for several seconds.

“Then why did you keep answering my calls?”

Dave sighed.

“Because I didn't want to be rude.”

Amber looked surprised.

“You never told me she was calling.”

Dave turned toward Amber.

“I should have.”

The ex smiled bitterly.

“See? You two don't even communicate.”

Amber's expression hardened.

“We have our problems, but you don't get to use them as an excuse to interfere.”


THE PARTY FALLS APART

The mood completely changed.

Some guests started whispering.

Others quietly moved into another room.

Amber looked at the decorations she had spent hours preparing.

Her special birthday plan was falling apart.

She walked into the kitchen.

Dave followed.

“Amber…”

She turned around.

“Don't.”

“Please listen.”

“I'm not angry because she came,” Amber said. “I'm angry because you never told me she was still contacting you.”

Dave nodded.

“You're right.”

Amber looked at him.

“I wanted today to be about you.”

“It still can be.”

“No, Dave. Look around.”

She pointed toward the living room.

“Everyone is uncomfortable.”

Dave lowered his head.

“I'll fix it.”

Amber shook her head.

“You can't fix everything after it happens.”


DAVE MAKES A CHOICE

Dave returned to the living room.

His ex was still standing near the decorations.

He walked directly toward her.

“I think you should leave.”

She stared at him.

“Seriously?”

“Yes.”

“But I came here because I care about you.”

“I understand.”

“Then why are you doing this?”

“Because I care about Amber too.”

The room went silent.

Amber looked up.

Dave continued.

“You had your place in my life. But that relationship is over. I'm not going to disrespect Amber just because you aren't comfortable with my relationship now.”

His ex looked emotional.

“So that's it?”

“Yes.”

She looked around one last time.

Then she placed the gift bag on the table.

“Happy birthday.”

Dave nodded.

“Thank you.”

She walked toward the door.

Before leaving, she turned around.

“Dave…”

He looked at her.

“I hope you're happy.”

Dave replied quietly.

“I am.”

She left.

The door closed.

And for several seconds, nobody spoke.


AMBER'S SURPRISE 😳

Dave walked over to Amber.

“I owe you an apology.”

Amber looked at him.

“For what?”

“For not telling you about her calls.”

Amber nodded.

“That hurt more than her showing up.”

“I know.”

Dave took her hand.

“But I want you to know something.”

“What?”

“You made today special.”

Amber looked at the decorations.

“Even after all this?”

“Especially after all this.”

He smiled.

Then he whispered:

“There's one more surprise.”

Amber looked confused.

“What?”

Dave pointed toward the backyard.

Everyone followed him outside.

There was a beautifully decorated table waiting.

At the center was another cake.

But this cake had a message written across it:

“THANK YOU, AMBER.”

Amber covered her mouth.

“You did this?”

Dave smiled.

“I wanted to thank you.”

Amber's eyes filled with tears.

“I thought your birthday was supposed to be about you.”

“It is.”

He smiled.

“That's why I wanted to make sure you knew how much I appreciate you.”

Everyone began clapping.

The tension slowly disappeared.

The party became joyful again.

But just as Amber began to relax, her phone buzzed.

She looked down.

It was a message from an unknown number.

There was no text.

Only a photograph.

Amber opened it.

Her smile disappeared.

It was a picture of Dave talking privately with his ex earlier that week.

Amber stared at the screen.

Dave noticed her expression.

“What's wrong?”

Amber slowly looked up.

“I think there's something you forgot to tell me.”

Dave's face changed.

“What?”

Amber turned the phone toward him.

And suddenly, the birthday celebration wasn't over.

It was just the beginning of another mystery.

WHO TOOK THAT PHOTO… AND WHAT REALLY HAPPENED BETWEEN DAVE AND HIS EX BEFORE THE BIRTHDAY? 😱🔥

TO BE CONTINUED…  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.