10.BREAKING NEWS What Shayla Told Dave Left Everyone
BREAKING NEWS What Shayla Told Dave Left Everyone SPEECHLESS!
BREAKING NEWS
Something happened behind the scenes that nobody saw coming, and now the entire situation involving Shayla, Dave, Amber, and the people around them has taken a shocking turn.
Shayla had been holding onto a secret for days.
She knew that if she told Dave what she had discovered, everything could change.
But after watching Amber continue to believe a story that Shayla knew wasn't complete, she finally decided she couldn't stay quiet anymore.
And when Dave heard what Shayla had to say…
HE WAS COMPLETELY SPEECHLESS.
SHAYLA FINALLY DECIDES TO TALK
Dave was already dealing with enough pressure when Shayla asked him to meet privately.
At first, Dave didn't understand why Shayla sounded so serious.
“What's going on?” Dave asked.
Shayla looked around before answering.
“Dave, I need you to promise me something.”
Dave frowned.
“What?”
“Promise me you won't react until I finish telling you everything.”
Dave immediately became suspicious.
“Shayla, you're making this sound serious.”
“It is.”
Dave sat down.
“Okay. I'm listening.”
Shayla took a deep breath.
“I've been trying to figure out what's really happening, and I discovered something that Amber doesn't know.”
Dave's expression changed immediately.
“Amber?”
Shayla nodded.
“Yes. Amber has been given only part of the story.”
Dave couldn't believe it.
“Who has been hiding things from her?”
Shayla didn't answer immediately.
Instead, she said:
“That is exactly what I'm trying to figure out.”
DAVE HEARS SOMETHING HE NEVER EXPECTED
Shayla explained that she had recently heard conversations that didn't match the story everyone had been telling.
There were missing details.
There were conflicting statements.
And there were messages that made Shayla believe someone had deliberately kept certain information away from Amber.
Dave listened carefully.
Then Shayla said something that completely changed his expression.
“Dave, I think somebody wanted you to look guilty.”
Dave stood up.
“Me?”
“Yes.”
“Why?”
“Because if everyone blamed you, nobody would start asking questions about the real person involved.”
Dave couldn't believe what he was hearing.
“So I've been taking the blame for something I didn't even do?”
Shayla nodded.
“That's what it looks like.”
Dave ran his hand across his face.
“This is crazy.”
But Shayla wasn't finished.
THEN SHAYLA DROPS ANOTHER BOMBSHELL
“There is something else.”
Dave looked at her.
“What now?”
Shayla pulled out her phone.
“I received these messages.”
Dave looked at the screen.
The messages appeared to show someone discussing Amber's situation before Amber even knew what was happening.
Dave stared at them.
“Who sent these?”
“I don't know.”
“Then how do you know they're real?”
“Because I verified some of the information myself.”
Dave became silent.
He realized this wasn't just gossip.
Someone had apparently been planning what information would reach Amber and what information would stay hidden.
Then Shayla said:
“And there's one more thing.”
Dave looked at her.
“What?”
“The person involved may be closer to you than you think.”
Dave's face dropped.
DAVE IMMEDIATELY THINKS OF AMBER
Dave's first thought was Amber.
“Are you saying Amber is involved?”
Shayla quickly shook her head.
“No. I'm saying someone around her may know more than they're admitting.”
Dave sat back down.
He was visibly frustrated.
“Why didn't you tell me this sooner?”
“Because I was scared.”
“Scared of what?”
“Of what would happen if I was wrong.”
Dave understood.
But he also knew there was no going back now.
“Does Amber know?”
Shayla shook her head.
“Not yet.”
Dave looked at her.
“She deserves to know.”
“I agree.”
AMBER SENSES SOMETHING IS WRONG
Meanwhile, Amber had already noticed that something was different.
Dave wasn't answering her messages the way he normally did.
Shayla had suddenly become distant.
And every time Amber asked questions, people seemed to change the subject.
Amber knew something was happening.
She called Shayla.
“Why are you avoiding me?”
Shayla hesitated.
“I'm not avoiding you.”
“Yes, you are.”
Amber's voice became emotional.
“Something is going on. I can feel it.”
Shayla didn't know what to say.
Amber continued:
“If there's something I need to know, just tell me.”
Shayla finally replied:
“Amber, I promise you'll know everything soon.”
That answer only made Amber more suspicious.
“Soon?”
Shayla realized she had said too much.
“Just trust me.”
Amber ended the call.
She wasn't satisfied.
AMBER CONFRONTS DAVE
Not long afterward, Amber went directly to Dave.
When she walked in, Dave immediately knew something was wrong.
“Amber?”
She looked at him.
“What did Shayla tell you?”
Dave froze.
“How do you know Shayla talked to me?”
Amber crossed her arms.
“Because you haven't been acting normal.”
Dave looked away.
Amber's voice became stronger.
“Dave, what did she tell you?”
Dave knew he couldn't keep avoiding the question.
“She told me something about what has been happening behind the scenes.”
Amber's eyes widened.
“And you didn't tell me?”
“I wanted to make sure it was true.”
Amber shook her head.
“You should have told me immediately.”
Dave tried to explain.
“I didn't want to make things worse.”
Amber replied:
“Keeping secrets always makes things worse.”
The room went silent.
SHAYLA WALKS IN
Suddenly, Shayla arrived.
Amber turned toward her.
“Perfect. Now you can tell me yourself.”
Shayla looked nervous.
“Tell you what?”
“Everything.”
Dave remained silent.
Shayla finally sat down.
“Amber, I never wanted to hurt you.”
“Then don't.”
Shayla took a deep breath.
“I found out that somebody has been controlling the story.”
Amber stared at her.
“What does that mean?”
“It means certain things were intentionally kept from you.”
Amber's eyes filled with emotion.
“Who?”
Shayla looked at Dave.
Then back at Amber.
“We don't know yet.”
Amber couldn't believe it.
“You brought me here to tell me you don't know?”
Shayla replied:
“We know enough to believe somebody is hiding something.”
THE MESSAGE THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING
Just as the conversation became more intense, Amber's phone buzzed.
Everyone looked at it.
Amber opened the message.
Her expression immediately changed.
Dave asked:
“What is it?”
Amber slowly turned the phone around.
There was a message from an unknown number.
It said:
“Stop trusting the people around you. The truth is much closer than you think.”
Nobody spoke.
Shayla's face went pale.
Dave immediately asked:
“When did you get that?”
“Just now.”
Then another message appeared.
“Ask Dave what Shayla told him.”
Amber looked directly at Dave.
Dave couldn't believe it.
“Whoever is doing this knows we are talking.”
Shayla whispered:
“This is getting serious.”
DAVE MAKES A DECISION
Dave stood up.
“That's enough.”
Amber looked at him.
“What are you going to do?”
“I'm finding out who is behind this.”
Shayla warned him not to rush.
But Dave was determined.
“I've spent too long watching everybody blame each other.”
He looked at Amber.
“And I'm not letting someone destroy your trust in everyone just because they want to hide their own actions.”
Amber became emotional.
“Then promise me one thing.”
“What?”
“No more secrets.”
Dave nodded.
“I promise.”
Shayla agreed.
“No more secrets.”
For the first time, all three were on the same page.
But they had no idea that someone was watching from a distance.
THE FINAL TWIST
Later that night, Dave received a message.
It was from the same unknown number.
Only this time, there was a photograph attached.
Dave opened it.
His face immediately changed.
The photograph showed Shayla meeting someone secretly.
Dave stared at the screen.
“Shayla…”
He couldn't believe what he was seeing.
Had Shayla really been telling him the truth?
Or was there another side to the story?
Dave immediately called Amber.
“Amber, you need to see this.”
“What happened?”
“I just received a picture.”
“What picture?”
Dave hesitated.
“It's Shayla.”
Amber's heart dropped.
“What about her?”
Dave replied:
“I think somebody is trying to make us believe Shayla is hiding something.”
Amber went silent.
Then she said:
“Send it to me.”
Dave did.
Amber opened the photograph.
And the moment she saw who Shayla was meeting…
SHE COULDN'T BELIEVE HER EYES.
Because the person standing across from Shayla was someone none of them expected.
Someone who had been around the entire situation from the beginning.
Someone who may have known the truth all along.
And suddenly, the biggest question wasn't what Shayla told Dave.
The biggest question was:

Post a Comment