5.🚨 Anthony and D’Nisha Get Into a HEATED Argument That Quickly Turns Into a FIGHT! 😱🔥
🚨 Anthony and D’Nisha Get Into a HEATED Argument That Quickly Turns Into a FIGHT! 😱🔥
The evening started out completely normal.
Anthony had spent most of the day trying to keep his distance from the family drama that had been surrounding him for weeks. He had promised himself that he wasn’t going to argue with anyone, explain himself to anyone, or allow another disagreement to turn into a bigger situation.
But everything changed when D’Nisha showed up.
She walked through the door with a serious expression on her face. She wasn’t smiling, and she wasn’t there to make small talk.
Anthony immediately noticed.
“D’Nisha, what’s going on?” Anthony asked.
She looked at him for several seconds before finally responding.
“You already know what’s going on.”
Anthony shook his head.
“No, I honestly don’t.”
“That’s the problem,” D’Nisha replied. “You always act like you don’t know anything.”
Anthony sighed.
“Here we go again.”
Those four words immediately made D’Nisha angry.
“Don’t do that, Anthony!”
“Do what?”
“Act like I’m crazy just because I’m asking you questions!”
Anthony stood up from the couch.
“Nobody said you were crazy. I’m asking you what you want from me.”
D’Nisha stepped closer.
“I want the truth.”
Anthony stared at her.
“The truth about what?”
“The money. The conversations. And everything you’ve been saying behind my back.”
Anthony’s expression changed.
“What are you talking about?”
D’Nisha pulled out her phone.
“I have screenshots.”
Anthony looked at the phone but didn’t take it.
“Screenshots of what?”
“Messages.”
Anthony immediately became defensive.
“Messages between who?”
D’Nisha hesitated.
“Between you and somebody you told me you weren’t talking to.”
Anthony shook his head.
“That’s not what happened.”
“Then explain it!”
“I don’t have to explain every single thing I do!”
D’Nisha’s voice became louder.
“Yes, you do when your actions affect everybody around you!”
Anthony pointed toward the door.
“Then maybe you should leave if you came here just to argue.”
D’Nisha couldn’t believe what she had heard.
“So that’s it? You’re kicking me out because you don’t want to answer questions?”
“I’m telling you that I’m not going to stand here and be accused of things I didn’t do.”
“You did do something!”
“What did I do?”
“You know exactly what you did!”
Anthony slammed his hand against the table.
“NO! I DON’T!”
The room suddenly went silent.
D’Nisha stared at him.
For a few seconds, neither of them said anything.
Then D’Nisha quietly said,
“You promised me you were going to be honest.”
Anthony looked away.
“I have been honest.”
“No, you haven’t.”
“Yes, I have.”
“No!”
The argument became louder and louder.
Someone in the next room heard the shouting and came to see what was happening.
“What's going on in here?”
Neither Anthony nor D’Nisha answered.
D’Nisha was still holding her phone.
“You want to see the messages?” she asked.
Anthony replied,
“I already told you I don't care about those messages.”
“You should care!”
D’Nisha moved the phone toward him.
“Look at them!”
Anthony pushed the phone away.
“Stop putting that in my face!”
D’Nisha became furious.
“Then stop lying!”
Anthony stepped forward.
“Watch what you’re saying.”
D’Nisha stepped forward too.
“Or what?”
The tension in the room instantly changed.
“D’Nisha,” the other person warned, “just calm down.”
But neither of them listened.
Anthony and D’Nisha continued arguing until the situation suddenly became physical.
In the chaos, they pushed against each other while trying to create space.
“BACK UP!” Anthony shouted.
“You back up!” D’Nisha yelled.
Someone immediately stepped between them.
“STOP! Both of you!”
The fight was broken up before anyone could seriously hurt the other.
Anthony walked away, breathing heavily.
D’Nisha stood on the opposite side of the room, visibly shaken and angry.
“This is exactly why nobody trusts you!” she shouted.
Anthony turned around.
“You came here looking for a fight!”
“I came here looking for answers!”
“And you didn’t get them because you don’t want the truth—you want your version of the truth!”
D’Nisha froze.
“What does that mean?”
Anthony didn’t answer.
Instead, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his own phone.
“You want to know why I didn’t answer you?”
D’Nisha looked at him.
“Why?”
Anthony opened a message and stared at the screen.
“Because there’s something you don’t know.”
D’Nisha's expression changed.
“What?”
Anthony looked directly at her.
“The screenshots you have aren’t the whole conversation.”
D’Nisha’s eyes widened.
“What are you talking about?”
Anthony turned his phone around.
“There were more messages.”
D’Nisha looked at the screen.
Her face immediately changed.
The conversation she had seen earlier suddenly looked completely different with the missing messages included.
She slowly lowered her phone.
“So… you weren’t talking about me?”
Anthony shook his head.
“No.”
D’Nisha looked embarrassed.
“Then why didn’t you just tell me?”
“Because every time I try to explain something, you come in angry before I can even finish.”
D’Nisha looked down.
“I thought you were hiding something.”
“I was hiding something.”
D’Nisha looked up.
“What?”
Anthony took a deep breath.
“I was trying to protect somebody.”
“Who?”
Anthony remained silent.
That silence made D’Nisha even more suspicious.
“Anthony, who were you protecting?”
Before Anthony could answer, his phone suddenly rang.
He looked at the caller ID.
His expression instantly became serious.
D’Nisha noticed.
“Who is that?”
Anthony didn’t answer.
The phone continued ringing.
Finally, he answered.
“Hello?”
The person on the other end said something that immediately changed Anthony’s expression.
“What?”
Anthony stood completely still.
D’Nisha watched him carefully.
“What happened?”
Anthony hung up.
D’Nisha stepped closer.
“Anthony, what happened?”
He looked at her.
“We have a bigger problem.”
“What?”
Anthony looked toward the door.
“The person who sent you those screenshots…”
D’Nisha held her breath.
“…was trying to make us fight.”
D’Nisha stared at him.
“Why?”
Anthony shook his head.
“I don’t know yet.”
Then another message appeared on D’Nisha’s phone.
She looked down.
It was from an unknown number.
The message contained only one sentence:
“You two were supposed to turn against each other.”
D’Nisha’s eyes widened.
Anthony looked at her phone.
Neither of them spoke.
For the first time that night, the anger disappeared.
They both realized something terrifying.
Maybe their argument had never been about the messages.
Maybe someone had deliberately manipulated them.
And now that Anthony and D’Nisha knew the truth, whoever was behind it had one problem:
They had failed to destroy them completely.
But Anthony wasn’t finished.
He looked at D’Nisha and said,
“We need to find out who did this before they come after somebody else.”
D’Nisha nodded slowly.
“I’m with you.”
Anthony looked at her.
“Even after tonight?”
D’Nisha sighed.
“I’m still angry.”
“I can tell.”
“But I’m more angry at whoever tried to make us fight.”
Anthony nodded.
Then D’Nisha added,
“But Anthony…”
“What?”
“If you ever raise your voice at me like that again…”
Anthony almost smiled.
“I know.”
D’Nisha pointed at him.
“No, you don’t.”
For the first time that night, the tension eased slightly.
But neither of them realized that someone had been watching everything from a distance.
And that person was already preparing the next message.
Because the argument between Anthony and D’Nisha may have ended…
…but the real drama was only beginning. 😱🔥

Post a Comment