BREAKING! Dave’s biggest secret was finally revealed in front of Amber! Amber was absolutely furious and did something completely unexpected


 

BREAKING! Dave’s Biggest Secret Was Finally Revealed in Front of Amber! 😱💥 Amber Was Furious and Did Something Completely Unexpected!

For weeks, Amber had sensed that something was wrong with Dave.

He had become secretive.

He was constantly taking phone calls outside.

He started keeping documents locked away.

And whenever Amber asked what was happening, Dave always gave her the same answer:

"Don't worry about it. I'm handling everything."

But Amber was tired of hearing that.

After the recent arguments involving Wayne's podcast and Dave's business proposal, she had started questioning everything.

Then one afternoon, she finally discovered the truth.

And it was much bigger than she ever imagined.


THE MYSTERIOUS MEETING

Amber arrived at the studio early that morning.

She expected to find Wayne and the production team preparing for another recording.

Instead, the building was unusually quiet.

As Amber walked down the hallway, she heard voices coming from a conference room.

One voice immediately caught her attention.

It was Dave.

But there was another man in the room.

Amber stopped outside the door.

She couldn't hear everything, but she heard one sentence clearly.

"Amber can never find out about the original agreement."

Amber froze.

"What agreement?"

She quietly reached for the door handle.

Before she could open it, the door suddenly swung open.

Dave stood there.

His expression changed when he saw her.

"Amber?"

She looked past him.

"What's the original agreement?"

Dave didn't answer.

That silence told her everything.


AMBER DEMANDS THE TRUTH

"What's going on?" Amber asked.

Dave stepped into the hallway.

"Not here."

"Why not?"

"Because this is complicated."

Amber shook her head.

"I'm done with complicated."

She stepped closer.

"I've been hearing that word for weeks."

"Every time I ask a question, you tell me it's complicated."

"Every time I want an explanation, you say you're protecting me."

"Well, I'm not asking anymore."

"I'm demanding the truth."

Dave looked uncomfortable.

The man behind him quietly left the room.

Amber watched him walk away.

"Who was that?"

Dave sighed.

"A lawyer."

"A lawyer?"

"Yes."

"Why is a lawyer here?"

Dave finally admitted,

"Because there are documents we need to discuss."


THE DOCUMENTS

Dave opened the conference-room door.

Amber walked inside.

Several folders were spread across the table.

Dave tried to gather them.

Amber stopped him.

"No."

"You're not hiding anything else."

She grabbed one of the folders.

Dave immediately said,

"Amber, wait."

She opened it.

Her eyes widened.

The documents described a business agreement involving Dave, Wayne's podcast, and several future projects.

But there was one section that shocked her.

It gave Dave significant control over certain business assets if the partnership ended.

Amber slowly looked up.

"You never told Wayne about this."

Dave remained silent.

"You never told me."

Still silent.

Amber's voice became louder.

"You were planning to take control of the podcast?"

Dave shook his head.

"That's not what this means."

"Then explain it!"


THE BIGGEST SECRET

Dave finally sat down.

"There was an original agreement."

Amber stared at him.

"With who?"

"Wayne."

"When?"

"Before you ever knew about the business proposal."

Amber's expression changed.

Dave continued.

"Wayne needed funding to expand the podcast."

"I provided it."

Amber shook her head.

"And in exchange?"

Dave looked away.

"I received certain rights."

Amber's jaw dropped.

"So all this time..."

"You weren't just helping Wayne."

"You had leverage over him."

Dave nodded reluctantly.

"Yes."

Amber stood completely still.

She suddenly remembered every conversation she'd had with Wayne.

Every time Wayne defended Dave.

Every time Wayne said the business deal was good for everyone.

Every time Amber felt like something wasn't being told to her.

Now it all made sense.


WAYNE WALKS IN

The conference-room door opened.

Wayne walked inside.

He immediately noticed Amber's expression.

"What happened?"

Amber turned toward him.

"Ask Dave."

Wayne looked at Dave.

"What's going on?"

Dave didn't answer.

Amber pushed the documents toward Wayne.

"Read them."

Wayne picked up the first page.

His face slowly changed.

"What is this?"

Dave stood.

"Wayne, I can explain."

"You already explained the original agreement to me."

"Not all of it."

Wayne looked at the final page.

His eyes widened.

"You had rights to these assets?"

Dave nodded.

"It was part of the financing arrangement."

Wayne's voice became angry.

"You never told me about this clause."

"I was going to."

"When?"

Dave didn't answer.


AMBER EXPLODES

Amber finally lost her patience.

"You both lied!"

Wayne looked at her.

"Amber—"

"No!"

She shook her head.

"I trusted both of you."

"I defended you."

"I stood in the middle of every argument."

"And all this time, you were hiding a business agreement that could've changed everything."

Dave tried to calm her.

"Amber, please."

She pointed at him.

"Don't tell me to calm down."

"You don't get to decide how I react after everything I've just learned."

Wayne lowered his head.

"I should've told you."

Amber replied,

"Yes."

"You should have."


THE UNEXPECTED MOVE

Then Amber did something nobody expected.

She reached into her bag and pulled out her phone.

She placed it on the table.

"I'm recording this conversation."

Dave immediately looked surprised.

"Amber..."

"I'm not hiding anything anymore."

She looked at both men.

"If we're going to talk about the future, everything needs to be documented."

Wayne nodded.

"That's fair."

Dave looked uncomfortable.

Amber continued.

"And I'm calling the attorney right now."

Dave's eyes widened.

"Why?"

"Because I'm not trusting anyone's explanation."

"I want an independent review of every agreement."

Wayne nodded.

"I agree."

Dave sighed.

"Fine."


THE SECOND SECRET

Just when everyone thought the biggest secret had been exposed, the attorney arrived.

He reviewed the documents carefully.

After several minutes, he looked up.

"There is something else."

Everyone became silent.

Wayne asked,

"What?"

The attorney pointed to one section.

"This agreement was amended six months ago."

Wayne frowned.

"I never signed an amendment."

Amber looked at Dave.

"Did you?"

Dave shook his head.

"No."

The attorney continued.

"Someone changed the agreement electronically."

Amber's eyes widened.

"Someone changed it?"

"Yes."

"And whoever did it had access to confidential company files."

Wayne looked around the room.

"Who has access?"

Dave slowly answered.

"Only a handful of people."

Amber's expression hardened.

"So the secret isn't just the agreement."

"Someone has been altering our documents."


AMBER MAKES HER DECISION

The meeting became even more tense.

Wayne wanted to investigate immediately.

Dave wanted his lawyers involved.

But Amber had already made up her mind.

"I'm stepping back."

Wayne looked shocked.

"What?"

"Not forever."

"But until we know exactly what's happening."

Dave asked,

"You think I'm responsible?"

Amber shook her head.

"I don't know who's responsible."

"That's the problem."

"I don't trust any explanation until we have proof."

Wayne nodded slowly.

"That's fair."

Amber picked up her bag.

Then she turned toward Dave.

"I hope you understand something."

Dave looked at her.

"What?"

"You didn't make me angry because you had a secret."

"You made me angry because you decided I wasn't important enough to know the truth."

Dave lowered his eyes.


THE FINAL SHOCK

As Amber walked toward the door, her phone buzzed.

She stopped.

A message had arrived from an unknown number.

"You finally discovered Dave's secret."

Amber's face went pale.

Another message appeared.

"But Dave isn't the person you should be afraid of."

Wayne walked closer.

"What does it say?"

Amber showed him.

Then a third message arrived.

"Check the person who has been accessing your company files every Friday at 11:00 PM."

Everyone stared at the screen.

Wayne immediately turned toward Dave.

Dave looked at the attorney.

The attorney shook his head.

"I don't know who that is."

Amber slowly smiled—but there was no happiness in it.

"Then I think we finally have somewhere to start."

She put her phone away.

"I thought Dave's secret was the biggest problem."

She looked at Wayne.

"Apparently, it was only the beginning."

The three stood silently in the conference room.

Dave's secret had finally been exposed.

Amber had every reason to walk away forever.

Instead, she had made an unexpected decision:

She was going to stay long enough to uncover the person who had been manipulating all of them from the shadows.

And whoever that person was...

They had no idea Amber was coming for the truth.   

No comments

Powered by Blogger.