Wayne is taking a business deal with Dave? Y’all not ready for this
🚨 Wayne Is Taking a Business Deal With Dave?! Y’ALL NOT READY FOR THIS! 😱
Nobody expected Wayne and Dave to be sitting across from each other at the same table.
For weeks, the two had been on completely different sides of the ongoing podcast drama. Dave had been questioning Wayne's decisions, Wayne had been defending his team, and Amber's growing involvement had made everything even more complicated.
So when a photo suddenly appeared online showing Wayne and Dave together in a private meeting, everyone immediately started asking the same question:
"WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING?"
The picture spread across social media within minutes.
Some people thought they were making peace.
Others believed Wayne was secretly leaving his current podcast operation.
But the truth was even bigger.
THE SECRET MEETING
The meeting happened early Monday morning at a quiet private office.
Wayne arrived first.
He walked into the conference room carrying nothing but a notebook and his phone.
A few minutes later, Dave entered.
Neither man smiled.
Dave sat across from Wayne.
"So... you're really considering it?"
Wayne nodded.
"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't."
Dave leaned back.
"This isn't a small deal, Wayne."
"I know."
"If this goes through, everything changes."
Wayne looked directly at him.
"That's exactly why I'm considering it."
Dave opened a folder and pushed several documents across the table.
Wayne carefully looked through them.
There were plans for a new media company, a larger podcast network, brand partnerships, studio expansion, and a completely new production team.
Wayne's eyes widened.
"You've been working on this for months."
Dave smiled.
"I've been waiting for the right person to join me."
Wayne closed the folder.
"And you think that's me?"
Dave answered without hesitation.
"I know it is."
BUT THERE WAS ONE PROBLEM
Wayne wasn't interested in simply making more money.
He wanted control.
He wanted creative freedom.
And most importantly, he didn't want to abandon the people who had helped him build everything.
"What happens to my team?" Wayne asked.
Dave paused.
"That's negotiable."
Wayne immediately shook his head.
"No."
Dave looked surprised.
"You're not even going to hear the offer?"
"I already know what you're going to say."
Wayne pointed toward the paperwork.
"You want me to bring the audience."
"You want my name."
"You want my experience."
"But you don't want the same people around me."
Dave didn't respond.
Wayne stood up.
"If I'm doing this, I'm not leaving everyone behind."
AMBER HEARS THE RUMOR
Meanwhile, Amber was sitting inside the podcast studio when she received a message.
"Have you heard? Wayne is making a deal with Dave."
Amber stared at the screen.
"What?"
She immediately called Wayne.
No answer.
She called again.
Still nothing.
Her concern grew.
She walked into the studio and asked one of the producers.
"Have you talked to Wayne today?"
The producer shook his head.
"No."
Amber looked worried.
"Something is going on."
WAYNE FINALLY RETURNS
Several hours later, Wayne walked into the studio.
Everyone immediately noticed that something was different.
Amber approached him.
"Where have you been?"
Wayne looked around the room.
"We need to talk."
The entire team went silent.
Amber's expression changed.
"About what?"
Wayne took a deep breath.
"I've been offered a business partnership."
Nobody moved.
Amber asked quietly,
"With who?"
Wayne looked directly at her.
"Dave."
The room exploded with reactions.
"WHAT?"
"Dave?"
"You're serious?"
Amber couldn't believe it.
"After everything that's happened?"
Wayne nodded.
"I know how it sounds."
Amber shook her head.
"It doesn't just sound crazy."
"It IS crazy."
THE BIGGER PLAN
Wayne opened his laptop and showed everyone the proposal.
"This isn't just another podcast."
"It's a media company."
"We'd have our own studio, production department, marketing team, merchandise operation, and multiple shows."
The room became quiet again.
One producer stared at the numbers.
"This could be huge."
Amber looked at Wayne.
"But what's the catch?"
Wayne didn't answer immediately.
Finally he said,
"Dave wants a major role in the company."
Amber's expression hardened.
"How major?"
Wayne looked at her.
"He's asking for creative control over some of the projects."
Amber immediately shook her head.
"That's dangerous."
DAVE MAKES HIS MOVE
That evening, Dave arrived at the studio.
The atmosphere became tense instantly.
He looked around at everyone.
"I know you have questions."
Amber stepped forward.
"Then answer them."
Dave smiled.
"I'm not here to take Wayne away from anyone."
"I'm here to help him build something bigger."
Amber replied,
"That's what everyone says before they take control."
Dave's smile disappeared.
"I'm not asking you to trust me."
"I'm asking you to judge the deal."
Wayne watched silently.
Dave continued.
"Wayne has built an audience."
"But his current setup has limitations."
"My proposal removes those limitations."
He looked toward Wayne.
"You could become the owner of something much bigger."
WAYNE'S CONDITION
Wayne finally spoke.
"I have one condition."
Dave nodded.
"Name it."
"Nobody gets pushed out."
Dave hesitated.
Wayne continued.
"Amber stays."
"The production team stays."
"And I remain in control of my own show."
Dave stared at him.
For several seconds, nobody knew what he would say.
Then Dave smiled.
"Done."
Everyone looked shocked.
But Dave wasn't finished.
"There's one more thing."
Wayne raised an eyebrow.
"What?"
Dave leaned forward.
"I want you to become the face of the entire network."
Wayne froze.
Amber's eyes widened.
The proposal wasn't just a partnership anymore.
Dave was offering Wayne the opportunity to build an entire media empire.
THEN THE DOCUMENT ARRIVED
Just as Wayne prepared to sign the preliminary agreement, an assistant walked into the room.
"Wayne, this came for you."
She handed him a sealed envelope.
Wayne opened it.
His expression immediately changed.
Amber noticed.
"What is it?"
Wayne slowly placed the document on the table.
It was a legal notice from another company claiming that part of Dave's proposed business model was already under dispute.
Dave's face went completely serious.
"Where did you get that?"
The assistant replied,
"It was delivered this morning."
Wayne looked at Dave.
"You knew about this?"
Dave shook his head.
"No."
Amber stepped closer.
"Then somebody wants this deal stopped."
Nobody spoke.
The room suddenly felt completely different.
THE FINAL DECISION
Wayne closed the folder.
"I'm not signing anything today."
Dave nodded.
"I understand."
"But I'm not walking away either."
Wayne looked around at his team.
"I'm going to find out exactly what's happening."
Amber nodded.
"That's the smartest thing you've said all day."
Dave stood up.
"I'll give you forty-eight hours."
Wayne looked at him.
"And after that?"
Dave smiled.
"After that, we either build something incredible together..."
"...or we walk away."
Dave left the studio.
Wayne stared at the documents.
Amber walked over.
"Are you really considering it?"
Wayne looked at her.
"I am."
"Because this could change everything."
Amber nodded.
"But so could signing the wrong deal."
Wayne smiled.
"That's why I'm going to read every single page."
Outside, Dave climbed into his car.
He pulled out his phone and made one mysterious call.
"It's happening," he said.
"We just need Wayne to make the right decision."
The person on the other end asked:
"And if he doesn't?"
Dave paused.
Then quietly replied:
"Then Plan B begins."
And just like that, Wayne's potential business deal became much more than a simple partnership.
It became the biggest decision of his career.
Because if Wayne signs...
He could build something bigger than anyone imagined.
But if he makes the wrong choice...
Everything he worked so hard to build could disappear overnight.
And y'all definitely aren't ready for what happens next. 😱🚨

Post a Comment