Anthony Is STUNNED! 😱 When He Finds Out Amber’s Name Is on the Deed to His House! 🏠 Will Wayne Finally Reveal the Truth


 ANTHONY IS STUNNED! 😱 AMBER’S NAME IS ON THE DEED TO HIS HOUSE! 🏠 WILL WAYNE FINALLY REVEAL THE TRUTH?

Anthony thought he knew everything about his house.

He had lived there for years. He knew every room, every bill, every repair, and every document connected to the property.

So when Wayne suddenly told him there was something he needed to see, Anthony didn't think much of it.

That was his first mistake.

Wayne arrived carrying a folder.

Anthony looked at him suspiciously.

“What’s that?”

Wayne didn't answer immediately.

“Just sit down.”

Anthony laughed.

“Why are you acting so serious?”

“Because this could change everything.”

Anthony's smile disappeared.

“What happened?”

Wayne placed the folder on the table.

“I found something connected to your house.”

Anthony opened it.

At first, he didn't understand what he was looking at.

Then he saw the name.

AMBER.

Anthony froze.

“What is this?”

Wayne looked at him.

“Read it carefully.”

Anthony scanned the document again.

His eyes widened.

“Wait… Amber's name is on the deed?”

Wayne nodded.

Anthony immediately stood up.

“That can't be right.”

“That's what I thought.”

Anthony picked up the document again.

There it was.

Amber's name was listed as having an interest in the property.

Anthony's hands started shaking.

“How did this happen?”

Wayne remained silent.

Anthony looked directly at him.

“Wayne, you knew about this?”

Wayne sighed.

“I knew there was a document.”

“You knew Amber's name was on my house?”

“I didn't know the full story.”

Anthony slammed the folder onto the table.

“Then who does?”

Wayne looked away.

Anthony immediately realized there was something Wayne wasn't telling him.

“Wayne.”

Silence.

“Tell me the truth.”

Wayne finally admitted that the paperwork went back to a time before Anthony fully understood what had been happening with the property.

Anthony couldn't believe it.

“Why would Amber be connected to my house?”

“That’s what we need to find out.”

Anthony immediately called Amber.

She answered.

“Hey, Anthony.”

“Did you know your name is on the deed to my house?”

Silence.

Amber's voice became quiet.

“What?”

Anthony repeated himself.

“Your name is on the property documents.”

Amber sounded genuinely shocked.

“I didn't know.”

Anthony didn't believe her at first.

“How could you not know?”

“Because nobody ever told me!”

Wayne listened from across the room.

Anthony continued.

“Amber, I need the truth.”

“I swear I didn't know.”

Then Amber revealed something that made the situation even more confusing.

She remembered signing paperwork years earlier, but she had been told the documents were connected to something completely different.

Anthony's eyes widened.

“You signed something?”

“I don't remember exactly what it was.”

Anthony looked at Wayne.

Wayne immediately became serious.

“That's important.”

Anthony asked Amber to come over.

When Amber arrived, Wayne showed her the document.

She stared at it.

“I've never seen this before.”

Anthony pointed toward her name.

“But that's your signature.”

Amber looked closer.

Her expression changed.

“That looks like my signature.”

Anthony became frustrated.

“You're telling me you signed something without knowing what it was?”

Amber nodded.

“I trusted the person who gave me the paperwork.”

Wayne immediately asked:

“Who?”

Amber hesitated.

Then she named the person.

Anthony's face went pale.

Because that person was someone Wayne had been avoiding mentioning for a long time.

Anthony turned toward Wayne.

“You knew.”

Wayne shook his head.

“I suspected.”

“Suspected what?”

“That someone may have used Amber's trust to create this arrangement.”

Anthony paced around the room.

“So Amber could actually have a legal interest in my house?”

Wayne nodded.

“Possibly.”

Anthony couldn't believe it.

“This is insane.”

Amber looked at him.

“I never wanted your house.”

Anthony stopped.

“I know.”

“I don't want anything that isn't mine.”

Anthony stared at her.

“Then why is your name there?”

Amber had no answer.

Wayne finally admitted that he had kept quiet because he didn't want to cause unnecessary conflict.

Anthony became furious.

“You should have told me!”

“I was trying to protect everyone.”

“By hiding the truth?”

Wayne didn't respond.

Anthony's anger grew.

“You let me live in this house without knowing the full story.”

Wayne nodded.

“I made a mistake.”

Amber looked between them.

“What aren't you telling us?”

Wayne sighed.

Then he finally opened another section of the folder.

“There is another document.”

Anthony looked at him.

“What document?”

Wayne placed it on the table.

It showed that Amber's name had been connected to the property for a specific reason.

Anthony read the explanation.

His jaw dropped.

“This was supposed to be temporary?”

Wayne nodded.

“That's what the original paperwork suggests.”

Amber looked confused.

“Temporary?”

Wayne explained that Amber's name may have been added as part of an arrangement intended to protect the property during a complicated period.

But nobody had properly removed her name afterward.

Anthony stared at Amber.

“So all this time…”

Amber shook her head.

“I didn't know.”

Anthony finally realized something.

Amber hadn't been trying to take his house.

She might have unknowingly been involved in a paperwork arrangement that nobody had explained to her.

But there was still one massive question.

Who arranged it?

Wayne refused to answer.

Anthony's patience finally disappeared.

“You said you were going to tell the truth.”

“I am.”

“No. You're telling us pieces.”

Wayne looked down.

Anthony stepped closer.

“Who put Amber's name on the deed?”

Wayne remained silent.

Amber whispered:

“Wayne…”

Finally, Wayne looked up.

“The person who arranged it believed there would eventually be a major disagreement over the property.”

Anthony froze.

“Why?”

Wayne shook his head.

“I can't say yet.”

“Why not?”

“Because I don't have the complete evidence.”

Anthony looked furious.

“Then get it.”

Wayne nodded.

“I will.”

But before anyone could say another word, Anthony's phone buzzed.

An unknown number had sent him a photograph.

It was an old picture of Anthony standing outside his house.

And written underneath it were the words:

“You were never supposed to find out about Amber.”

Anthony stared at the message.

Amber looked terrified.

Wayne immediately recognized the warning.

“Don't respond.”

Anthony looked at him.

“Why?”

“Because whoever sent that knows exactly what happened.”

Anthony clenched his phone.

“So the deed wasn't an accident.”

Wayne didn't answer.

Anthony looked at Amber.

Then at Wayne.

Suddenly, the entire situation felt much bigger than a simple property dispute.

Someone had intentionally connected Amber to the house.

Someone had kept the truth hidden.

And now that Anthony had discovered the deed, whoever was behind it seemed desperate to keep him from asking questions.

Wayne finally made a promise.

“I'll find the original documents.”

Anthony nodded.

“And when you do?”

Wayne looked at him.

“I'll tell you everything.”

But Anthony wasn't satisfied.

He pointed at the folder.

“No more secrets.”

Wayne nodded.

“No more secrets.”

Amber stood silently beside them.

She had arrived believing she was simply going to clear up a misunderstanding.

Instead, she had discovered that her name had been tied to Anthony's home for years.

And the biggest mystery remained:

Who put Amber's name on the deed—and what were they planning to do with the house? 😱🏠🔥

Because if Wayne finally reveals the truth, Anthony may discover that the house was never the real secret…

Amber was.

TO BE CONTINUED…  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.