Amber receives some bad news from Dave, leaving her completely heartbroken


 AMBER RECEIVES SOME BAD NEWS FROM DAVE—LEAVING HER COMPLETELY HEARTBROKEN 💔😱

Amber had no idea that one phone call from Dave was about to change everything.

For the past few days, things between Amber and Dave had actually seemed better.

After all the arguments, secrets, and misunderstandings, they had finally started talking again. Dave had been making an effort to reassure Amber that he wanted a future with her.

Amber believed him.

She wanted to believe him.

That evening, Amber was sitting quietly when her phone suddenly rang.

It was Dave.

She smiled when she saw his name.

“Hey, Dave.”

But there was no cheerful response.

Instead, there was silence.

Amber immediately noticed something was wrong.

“Dave? Are you okay?”

He took a deep breath.

“Amber, I need to tell you something.”

Her smile disappeared.

“What happened?”

“I didn't know how to say this.”

Amber's heart began beating faster.

“Just tell me.”

Dave hesitated.

Then he said:

“I got some bad news.”

Amber sat up.

“What kind of bad news?”

Dave explained that something had happened behind the scenes involving their plans, their finances, and a decision that could seriously affect their future.

Amber couldn't believe it.

“But you told me everything was going to be okay.”

“I thought it was.”

“So what changed?”

Dave's voice became quieter.

“Something came up that I didn't expect.”

Amber's eyes filled with tears.

“Dave, you're scaring me.”

He apologized.

“I know.”

“Is this about us?”

Dave didn't answer.

Amber immediately understood that the answer was yes.

“Dave…”

“I don't want to lose you.”

“Then tell me what's happening.”

Finally, Dave revealed that a decision had been made that could force them to put their plans on hold.

The future they had been discussing might no longer be possible in the way they imagined.

Amber was devastated.

After everything she had gone through, she had finally allowed herself to believe that she and Dave could have something stable.

Now it felt like the ground had disappeared beneath her.

She started crying.

“I thought we were finally okay.”

“We were.”

“Then why does this keep happening?”

Dave didn't have an answer.

Amber wiped her tears.

“Is there something else you're not telling me?”

Dave hesitated again.

That hesitation made Amber even more nervous.

“Dave, please don't hide anything from me.”

“I’m not.”

“Then why do you sound like you're saying goodbye?”

Dave became emotional.

“Because I don't know what's going to happen next.”

Amber broke down.

“I can't keep doing this.”

“I know.”

“No, you don't.”

Her voice cracked.

“Every time I start believing that things are finally getting better, something happens.”

Dave tried to reassure her.

“This isn't the end.”

“But it feels like it.”

The call became silent.

Then Dave said something that completely broke Amber's heart.

“I may have to make a decision that you won't like.”

Amber froze.

“What decision?”

Dave didn't answer immediately.

“Tell me.”

“I may need to step away for a while.”

Amber couldn't believe it.

“Step away from me?”

“Not forever.”

“But you're asking me to wait?”

Dave didn't deny it.

Amber began crying again.

“I've already waited.”

“I know.”

“I've stood beside you.”

“I know.”

“I defended you when everyone told me not to.”

“I know.”

“Then why am I the one who has to suffer again?”

Dave had no answer.

Amber finally ended the call.

She placed her phone on the table and cried.

She wasn't only hurt by the bad news.

She was heartbroken because she had started believing that Dave was finally choosing her.

The next morning, Amber refused to answer his calls.

Dave kept calling.

She ignored every one.

Then a message arrived.

“Please talk to me. I never wanted to hurt you.”

Amber stared at it for several minutes.

She wanted to respond.

She wanted to tell him how much pain she was feeling.

But she couldn't find the words.

Later that day, someone close to Amber came to check on her.

They found her sitting quietly.

“What happened?”

Amber finally explained.

“He gave me bad news.”

“What kind?”

Amber shook her head.

“The kind that makes you question everything.”

She admitted that she didn't know whether she could continue fighting for a relationship that constantly left her heartbroken.

“I love him,” Amber said.

“But I'm tired.”

That was the first time Amber had said it out loud.

She wasn't angry anymore.

She was exhausted.

Then, just when Amber thought she had heard the worst, Dave showed up at her door.

She opened it slowly.

Dave was standing there with tears in his eyes.

“I couldn't leave things like this.”

Amber didn't move.

“What do you want?”

“To explain.”

“You already explained.”

“No. I told you the bad news. I didn't tell you everything.”

Amber's heart skipped.

“What does that mean?”

Dave pulled a document from his jacket.

“There is another option.”

Amber looked at the document.

“What is it?”

Dave explained that the situation wasn't completely hopeless. There was a way forward, but it would require a difficult decision from both of them.

Amber stared at him.

“Why didn't you tell me this on the phone?”

“Because I was scared.”

“Of what?”

“That you'd walk away before I had the chance to explain.”

Amber looked at him for a long time.

“You almost lost me.”

Dave nodded.

“I know.”

Amber wasn't ready to forgive him.

But she wasn't ready to give up either.

She took the document.

“I need time.”

Dave nodded.

“Take all the time you need.”

As he turned to leave, Amber called his name.

“Dave?”

He looked back.

“If we're going to do this…”

“Yes?”

“No more secrets.”

Dave nodded.

“No more secrets.”

But after Dave left, Amber opened the document.

Her expression immediately changed.

There was one final detail he hadn't mentioned.

And it could completely change the decision they were about to make.

Amber whispered:

“Dave… why didn't you tell me this?”

She picked up her phone.

Because now she knew the bad news wasn't the end of the story.

It was only the beginning. 💔😱🔥

TO BE CONTINUED…  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.