Anthony Gets CAUGHT Giving D’nisha Money!

 


Anthony Gets CAUGHT Giving D’nisha Money!

Shayla Walks In at the WORST Possible Moment—And Things Get WILD!

Anthony had been acting strangely all week.

He was constantly checking his phone, stepping outside to take calls, and refusing to explain where he was going.

Every time Shayla asked what was wrong, he gave the same answer.

“It's nothing. I got it handled.”

But Shayla didn't believe him.

Something was definitely going on.

Earlier that afternoon, Anthony received a message from D'nisha.

D'nisha: “Can we please talk? I really need your help.”

Anthony stared at the message.

He knew he shouldn't get involved.

But he also knew D'nisha was going through a difficult situation.

After thinking about it, he replied:

Anthony: “I'll meet you in a little while.”

He put his phone away.

Unfortunately, he didn't realize Shayla had seen the message.

She didn't know exactly what it meant.

But seeing D'nisha's name on Anthony's phone immediately made her suspicious.

“Why is he meeting her?” Shayla whispered.

She decided not to confront him yet.

Instead, she waited.


THE SECRET MEETING 

Later that evening, Anthony met D'nisha in a quiet parking area.

D'nisha looked nervous.

“Thank you for coming.”

Anthony nodded.

“What's going on?”

D'nisha took a deep breath.

“I didn't know who else to ask.”

Anthony looked concerned.

“Tell me.”

She explained that she had fallen behind on an important payment and was afraid of losing something extremely important to her family.

Anthony listened.

“How much do you need?”

D'nisha hesitated.

“I don't want to ask you for this.”

“How much?”

She finally told him.

Anthony reached into his pocket.

“I can help.”

D'nisha's eyes filled with relief.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.”

He pulled out an envelope containing the money.

D'nisha stared at it.

“Thank you.”

Anthony handed it to her.

But neither of them noticed the vehicle slowly approaching from behind.

Inside was Shayla.

She had followed Anthony.

And now she was watching everything.

Her eyes widened when she saw Anthony hand D'nisha the envelope.

“Unbelievable.”

She immediately got out.

ANTHONY!

Anthony froze.

D'nisha turned around.

Shayla stormed toward them.

“What are you doing?”

Anthony's face went pale.

“Shayla…”

“Don't Shayla me!”

She pointed at the envelope.

“Is that money?”

Anthony tried to explain.

“Yes, but—”

“But what?”

D'nisha stepped forward.

“Shayla, please listen.”

Shayla turned toward her.

“I don't want to hear it from you!”

D'nisha immediately stepped back.

Anthony raised his hands.

“Calm down.”

“Calm down?”

Shayla laughed.

“I just caught you secretly giving D'nisha money!”

Anthony sighed.

“She needed help.”

“Then why didn't you tell me?”

“Because I knew you'd be upset.”

Shayla stared at him.

“So you hid it from me?”

“I didn't want another argument.”

“You caused an even bigger one!”

D'nisha looked uncomfortable.

“I should leave.”

Shayla pointed toward her.

“No. You're staying.”

Anthony looked shocked.

“Shayla, don't do this.”

“I want answers.”

She looked at D'nisha.

“How much did he give you?”

D'nisha hesitated.

Anthony immediately said:

“It doesn't matter.”

Shayla turned toward him.

“That's not your decision.”

She looked back at D'nisha.

“How much?”

D'nisha finally answered.

“Enough to help me get through this month.”

Shayla shook her head.

“And you couldn't ask anyone else?”

D'nisha's eyes filled with tears.

“I didn't have anyone else.”

That response made Shayla pause.

For a moment, the anger disappeared.

But then she looked at Anthony.

“You still should've told me.”

Anthony nodded.

“I know.”


THEN EVERYTHING GETS WORSE 

Suddenly, Anthony's phone rang.

He looked at the screen.

His expression changed.

Shayla noticed.

“Who's calling?”

Anthony didn't answer.

“Anthony.”

He rejected the call.

Seconds later, another call came through.

This time, Shayla grabbed his phone.

Anthony tried to stop her.

“Don't!”

Shayla looked at the screen.

It was an unknown number.

She answered.

“Hello?”

Nobody spoke.

Then a voice quietly said:

“You need to stop asking questions about D'nisha.”

Shayla froze.

“Who is this?”

The caller hung up.

Anthony looked terrified.

“What did they say?”

Shayla stared at him.

“They told me to stop asking questions about D'nisha.”

D'nisha suddenly became nervous.

“Anthony…”

Anthony looked at her.

“You know who that was?”

D'nisha shook her head.

“No.”

But her reaction made Shayla suspicious.

“You're lying.”

D'nisha stepped back.

“I swear I'm not.”

Then another message appeared on Anthony's phone.

Shayla opened it.

It contained a photograph.

Anthony and D'nisha were in the picture.

The photograph had been taken only minutes earlier.

Shayla looked around.

“Someone is watching us.”

Anthony nodded slowly.

“That's what I've been trying to tell you.”

Shayla stared at him.

“Then why didn't you tell me?”

“Because I didn't want you involved.”

She shook her head.

“Too late.”


ANGELINA SHOWS UP 

Before anyone could say another word, a car pulled up.

Angelina stepped out.

“What is going on?”

Shayla immediately said:

“Ask Anthony.”

Angelina looked at her son.

Anthony sighed.

“I was helping D'nisha.”

Angelina looked at the envelope.

“With money?”

Anthony nodded.

Angelina looked at D'nisha.

“Why?”

D'nisha explained everything.

Angelina listened carefully.

Then she looked at Shayla.

“Shayla, I understand why you're angry.”

Shayla nodded.

“But Anthony helping someone isn't necessarily wrong.”

“I know.”

“Then what is bothering you?”

Shayla looked at Anthony.

“The secrecy.”

Anthony nodded.

“I should've told her.”

Angelina looked at him.

“Yes, you should have.”

Anthony apologized.

“I'm sorry.”

Shayla remained silent.

Then D'nisha suddenly spoke.

“There is something I need to tell all of you.”

Everyone looked at her.

“What?” Angelina asked.

D'nisha took a deep breath.

“The money isn't for me.”

Shayla frowned.

“What do you mean?”

D'nisha looked at Anthony.

“Tell them.”

Anthony's face changed.

“D'nisha…”

“I can't keep hiding it.”

Shayla looked confused.

“What's going on?”

D'nisha finally revealed that the money was meant to help a family member who was facing a serious personal crisis.

Anthony had agreed to help because he didn't want the situation to become public.

Shayla's anger began fading.

But she still wasn't satisfied.

“You could've told me.”

Anthony nodded.

“I know.”

Shayla looked down.

“Then promise me you'll never hide something like this again.”

“I promise.”

For a moment, everyone thought the drama was finally over.

Then D'nisha's phone rang.

She answered.

“Hello?”

Her face suddenly went pale.

She slowly lowered the phone.

Anthony immediately noticed.

“What happened?”

D'nisha whispered:

“They know where he is.”

Shayla frowned.

“Who?”

D'nisha looked terrified.

“The person who has been sending those messages.”

Anthony stepped closer.

“What did they say?”

D'nisha looked at him.

“They said if you give me any more money…”

She paused.

“…they're going to expose everything.”

Everyone froze.

Shayla looked at Anthony.

“What does that mean?”

Anthony didn't answer.

Angelina stepped forward.

“Anthony?”

He finally spoke.

“There are things I haven't told you.”

Shayla's eyes widened.

“How many things?”

Anthony looked toward D'nisha.

“Too many.”

Suddenly, the entire situation had changed.

What began as Shayla catching Anthony giving D'nisha money had turned into something much bigger.

Someone was watching them.

Someone was threatening D'nisha.

And Anthony had apparently been keeping a secret from everyone.

Shayla looked directly at him.

“Anthony, whatever you're hiding…”

She paused.

“…you need to tell us now.”

Anthony took a deep breath.

But before he could speak, his phone received one final message.

He opened it.

His face went completely pale.

The message contained only five words:

“I KNOW WHAT YOU DID.”

Anthony stared at the screen.

Shayla looked over his shoulder.

“What did you do?”

Anthony slowly looked at her.

And for the first time, he realized there was no way to hide the truth anymore.

Because the secret behind the money was about to come out—and it could change Anthony, Shayla, and D'nisha's relationship forever.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.