Amber’s Heart Was Completely Broken After She Received a Shocking Message!

 


Amber’s Heart Was Completely Broken After She Received a Shocking Message!

Amber stood at the window, watching Dave’s car disappear at the end of the street.

She didn't know why, but something about the way he had left bothered her.

Before walking out, Dave had barely looked at her.

“I just need some time,” he had said.

Amber had tried to stop him.

“Dave, we can't keep walking away from each other every time something gets difficult.”

Dave had sighed.

“I'll call you later.”

Then he walked out.

Amber watched him drive away.

She stood there for several seconds before quietly whispering:

“I hope you really do.”

She had no idea that those words would soon become the least of her worries.


THE MESSAGE 

Amber sat down on the couch and tried to calm herself.

She kept replaying the conversation in her head.

Had she pushed Dave too hard?

Was he simply stressed?

Was there something she didn't know?

Then—

BZZZT!

Her phone vibrated.

Amber glanced down.

There was a message from an unknown number.

She almost ignored it.

Then she saw the first line:

“Amber, you deserve to know the truth about Dave.”

Her heart immediately sank.

“What?”

She opened the message.

Another sentence appeared:

“Don't believe anything he told you before leaving.”

Amber's hands began shaking.

She stared at the screen.

“Who is this?”

Before she could type anything, another message arrived.

“Ask Dave where he was last night.”

Amber's face went pale.

She immediately called Dave.

No answer.

She called again.

Still nothing.

“Come on, Dave…”

Then another notification appeared.

This time, there was a photograph attached.

Amber opened it.

Her heart stopped.

The photograph showed Dave standing outside a building late at night.

And he wasn't alone.

There was another person standing beside him.

Amber zoomed in.

She recognized the location.

It was a place Dave had specifically told her he hadn't visited.

“No…”

She shook her head.

“This can't be real.”

She looked at the timestamp.

The picture had been taken the previous night.

Amber's eyes filled with tears.

Dave had told her he was home.

He had looked her directly in the eyes and told her everything was fine.

Now she had proof that he had been somewhere else.

But the worst part was yet to come.


“HE WAS LYING TO YOU.” 

Another message arrived.

“That's only the beginning.”

Amber stared at it.

Then another message:

“Dave has been hiding something from you for months.”

Amber's heart broke.

Months?

She couldn't breathe for a moment.

“Why would he do this?”

She immediately called Dave again.

This time, he answered.

“Amber?”

“Where were you last night?”

Silence.

Dave didn't answer immediately.

“Amber, what's going on?”

“I'm asking you a question.”

“I was handling something.”

“Where?”

“It's complicated.”

Amber closed her eyes.

“That's not an answer.”

Dave sighed.

“Can we talk about this when I get home?”

“When are you coming home?”

“I don't know.”

Amber's voice cracked.

“Dave, please.”

He remained silent.

She finally asked:

“Are you lying to me?”

Dave didn't answer.

That silence hurt more than anything.

Amber slowly lowered the phone.

“Okay.”

“Amber—”

She ended the call.

She couldn't listen anymore.


DAVE RETURNS 

Several hours later, Dave finally came back.

He opened the door.

“Amber?”

There was no response.

He walked into the living room.

Amber was sitting on the couch.

Her phone was in her hand.

Dave immediately noticed her expression.

“What happened?”

Amber looked at him.

“I got a message.”

Dave's face changed.

“What kind of message?”

She showed him the photograph.

Dave stared at it.

For several seconds, he didn't speak.

Amber's voice trembled.

“Tell me the truth.”

Dave sat down.

“Amber…”

“Don't.”

She shook her head.

“I don't want another excuse.”

Dave looked down.

“I wasn't trying to hurt you.”

Amber's eyes filled with tears.

“Then why did you lie?”

“I was trying to protect you.”

“From what?”

Dave remained silent.

Amber stood up.

“From what, Dave?”

Finally, he spoke.

“There are people involved in a business situation that has gotten out of control.”

Amber stared at him.

“So this is about business?”

“Yes.”

“Then why hide it?”

“Because I didn't want you involved.”

Amber shook her head.

“You don't get to decide what I can handle.”

“I know.”

“Do you?”

Dave looked at her.

“I made mistakes.”

Amber's voice broke.

“You didn't just make a mistake. You made me question everything.”

Dave walked toward her.

“I never cheated on you.”

Amber froze.

She hadn't even asked about cheating.

Dave realized what he had just said.

Amber stared at him.

“Why did you say that?”

Dave looked away.

“Because I knew that's what you were thinking.”

“No.”

Amber stepped closer.

“You said it because you know something I don't.”

Dave didn't respond.

Amber's eyes filled with tears.

“Who was that person in the picture?”

Dave finally answered.

“Someone helping me.”

“Helping you do what?”

Dave sighed.

“Fix a problem.”

“What problem?”

Before he could answer, Amber's phone buzzed again.

They both looked down.

Another unknown message.

“He's still lying.”

Amber's face went pale.

Then another message appeared.

“Ask him about the second meeting.”

Dave froze.

Amber slowly looked at him.

“Second meeting?”

Dave closed his eyes.

“Amber…”

“You told me there was only one.”

“I was going to tell you.”

“When?”

Dave couldn't answer.

Amber began crying.

“I trusted you.”

Dave's voice became emotional.

“I never wanted any of this.”

“But it happened.”


THE TRUTH FINALLY COMES OUT 

Dave finally admitted there had been a second meeting.

He had met the same person again because they had information about someone who had been secretly working against his business.

Dave had been trying to identify the person behind it.

Amber listened carefully.

“So you weren't meeting someone behind my back?”

“No.”

“Then why didn't you tell me?”

“Because they threatened to involve you.”

Amber stared at him.

“They threatened me?”

Dave nodded.

“They knew things about you.”

Amber sat down.

She was overwhelmed.

“Why didn't you come to me?”

“I thought I could protect you.”

Amber wiped away her tears.

“You can't protect me by lying to me.”

Dave nodded.

“I know.”

For a moment, they sat in silence.

Then Amber's phone buzzed again.

This time, the message contained a video.

Dave looked at the screen.

His face immediately changed.

“No…”

Amber pressed play.

The video showed the mysterious person talking to someone else.

Dave stared at the screen.

Amber looked at him.

“Who is that?”

Dave didn't answer.

“Dave!”

He finally whispered:

“That's the person I trusted to help me.”

Amber's eyes widened.

“And?”

Dave swallowed.

“They've been working against me.”

Suddenly, the entire story made sense.

The mysterious messages.

The photographs.

The missing information.

Someone had been manipulating the situation from behind the scenes.

But Amber wasn't finished.

She looked directly at Dave.

“I have one last question.”

Dave nodded.

“What?”

“Is there anything else you haven't told me?”

Dave remained silent.

Amber's heart sank again.

“Dave…”

He finally said:

“There is one more thing.”

Amber stared at him.

“What?”

Dave took out his phone.

He opened an old message thread.

Then he showed her something that made her completely speechless.

The person who had been sending the anonymous messages hadn't just been watching Dave.

They had been communicating with him for months.

Amber looked at the messages.

Her eyes widened.

“You knew they were doing this?”

Dave shook his head.

“I didn't know who they were.”

Amber stared at the screen.

Then she noticed one detail.

The number had been saved under a name.

A name she recognized.

Her face turned pale.

“Dave…”

“What?”

“Why is this number saved under their name?”

Dave looked at the screen.

His expression changed completely.

“I…”

Amber stood up.

“You know them.”

Dave shook his head.

“I thought I did.”

Amber's voice trembled.

“Then who are they?”

Dave looked at her.

“I don't know anymore.”

The room fell silent.

Amber had started the evening believing her relationship might be ending because Dave had been lying to her.

Now she realized something even more frightening.

Dave had been keeping secrets.

But someone else had been manipulating both of them.

And that person was closer to their lives than either of them had imagined.

Then Amber received one final message:

“If you want the full truth about Dave, meet me tomorrow.”

Underneath it was an address.

Amber looked at Dave.

“We're going.”

Dave immediately shook his head.

“No.”

Amber stared at him.

“Why?”

“Because I know that place.”

“Who is there?”

Dave's face went pale.

“Someone from my past.”

Amber slowly picked up her keys.

“Then tomorrow, we're finding out everything.”

Dave looked terrified.

Because he knew that meeting could finally expose the truth he had spent months trying to hide.

And Amber was about to discover that the person threatening their relationship might be someone she trusted more than Dave himself.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.