10 . ANTHONY’S SURPRISE PROPOSAL TAKES AN UNEXPECTED TURN — D’NISHA’S REACTION CHANGES EVERYTHING
💍 ANTHONY’S SURPRISE PROPOSAL TAKES AN UNEXPECTED TURN — D’NISHA’S REACTION CHANGES EVERYTHING! 😱💔
Anthony had been planning something special for days.
He didn't tell anyone exactly what he had in mind, but the people closest to him could tell that something was different. He was constantly checking his phone, making private calls, and disappearing for short periods of time.
Whenever someone asked him what was going on, Anthony simply smiled.
“Just wait.”
What nobody knew was that Anthony had made a decision that could completely change his relationship with D’Nisha.
He wanted to propose.
Anthony knew their relationship had been through plenty of complicated moments. There had been misunderstandings, emotional arguments, secrets, and difficult conversations. But despite everything, he still believed there was something worth fighting for.
So he decided to surprise D’Nisha.
He arranged a private evening with flowers, decorations, music, and a beautiful dinner. Everything was carefully planned.
D’Nisha arrived expecting an ordinary evening.
The moment she walked in, however, she realized something was different.
She looked around.
“Anthony… what is happening?”
Anthony smiled nervously.
“I wanted to do something I’ve never done before.”
D’Nisha laughed.
“You’re acting really strange tonight.”
Anthony took her hand.
“I've been thinking about our future.”
D’Nisha's smile slowly disappeared as she realized how serious he sounded.
Anthony began talking about their journey together. He spoke about the good moments, the difficult moments, and all the times they had managed to find their way back to the same conversation.
Then Anthony reached into his pocket.
D’Nisha immediately froze.
“Anthony…”
He got down on one knee.
Her eyes became wide with shock.
“D’Nisha, I know we've been through a lot. But I don't want to spend the rest of my life wondering what could have happened between us. I want to build a future with you.”
He opened the ring box.
“Will you marry me?”
Silence.
Anthony expected D’Nisha to cry, smile, or immediately say yes.
Instead, she stood completely still.
Her eyes filled with tears.
Anthony's expression changed.
“D’Nisha?”
She looked at the ring but didn't reach for it.
“I don't know what to say.”
Anthony slowly stood up.
“You don't have to answer immediately.”
But D’Nisha shook her head.
“No, Anthony. You need to hear what I'm about to say.”
The atmosphere suddenly became extremely serious.
D’Nisha admitted that the proposal had touched her deeply, but it also forced her to confront questions she had been avoiding.
She wanted to know whether they were truly ready for marriage.
She wanted to know whether the past problems between them had actually been resolved—or simply forgotten temporarily.
Anthony listened without interrupting.
Then D’Nisha said something that completely changed the night.
“I care about you, but I can't say yes just because this moment is beautiful.”
Anthony was speechless.
He had planned every detail of the evening, but he had never planned for this response.
He asked her what she needed.
D’Nisha looked at him through her tears.
“I need honesty. I need trust. And I need to know that we're choosing each other for the right reasons.”
Anthony looked down at the ring.
For a moment, he didn't know what to say.
Then he nodded.
“Maybe I was so focused on asking you to marry me that I forgot to ask whether we had fixed everything that could make a marriage difficult.”
D’Nisha reached for his hand.
“This doesn't mean I don't love you.”
Anthony looked at her.
“Then what does it mean?”
“It means I don't want to rush.”
That answer changed Anthony's entire perspective.
Instead of arguing, he listened.
The surprise proposal had turned into something neither of them expected—a serious conversation about their future.
Anthony eventually put the ring back in the box.
“I'll wait,” he said.
D’Nisha looked surprised.
“You're not angry?”
“I’m disappointed that tonight didn't go the way I imagined,” Anthony admitted. “But I'd rather have an honest answer than a yes you aren't ready to give.”
D’Nisha hugged him.
The emotional moment left both of them in tears.
What started as a surprise proposal had become a turning point in their relationship.
Anthony realized that marriage wasn't simply about a ring or a beautiful evening.
D’Nisha realized that Anthony was willing to listen instead of forcing her to make a decision.
But the biggest question remained:
Would D’Nisha eventually say YES?
As they left the evening together, neither of them knew exactly what the future would bring.
One thing was certain—the proposal hadn't ended their story.
It had opened a completely new chapter.
And now, everyone was waiting to see what D’Nisha would decide when Anthony asks her that question again. 💍😱❤️

Post a Comment