9 . SHOCKING! Iman Returns With Delicia And Reveals A BOMBSHELL Secret To Shayla And Angelina! 😱


 

SHOCKING! Iman Returns With Delicia and Reveals a BOMBSHELL Secret to Shayla and Angelina! 😱🔥

The atmosphere was already tense when Shayla and Angelina received a message they never expected.

“We need to talk. Both of you. Tonight. No phones. No excuses.”

The message was from Iman.

Shayla stared at the screen for several seconds.

“Iman?” she whispered.

Angelina immediately noticed the change in Shayla’s expression.

“What did he say?”

Shayla handed her the phone.

Angelina read the message twice.

“That sounds serious.”

Shayla nodded slowly.

“After everything that happened, I don't even know why he wants to see us.”

Angelina crossed her arms.

“Whatever it is, we're going to hear him out. But we're not letting him control the conversation.”

Neither woman knew that Iman wasn't coming alone.


THE UNEXPECTED ARRIVAL 😳

Later that evening, Shayla and Angelina were sitting together when a car pulled up outside.

Shayla looked through the window.

Her face immediately changed.

“Wait…”

Angelina stood up.

“What?”

Shayla pointed toward the driveway.

“That's Iman.”

Angelina looked outside.

Iman stepped out of the vehicle.

But then another person stepped out behind him.

Angelina's mouth dropped open.

“Is that… Delicia?”

Shayla couldn't believe her eyes.

Iman and Delicia walked toward the house together.

For several seconds, nobody said a word.

Then Iman knocked.

Shayla slowly opened the door.

“Iman… what is she doing here?”

Iman looked at Shayla.

“Because she knows the truth.”

Angelina immediately stepped forward.

“What truth?”

Iman looked from Shayla to Angelina.

“The truth about what happened before I left.”

Delicia remained silent beside him.

Shayla's heart began racing.

“Before you left?”

Iman nodded.

“There are things I should've told you a long time ago.”


“SIT DOWN. YOU NEED TO HEAR THIS.” 😱

Everyone moved into the living room.

Shayla sat across from Iman while Angelina stayed beside her.

Delicia sat quietly in the corner.

Iman took a deep breath.

“I know you both think you understand why I disappeared.”

Shayla replied,

“You told us you needed time.”

“I did.”

“Then why didn't you tell us what was really happening?”

Iman looked down.

“Because I was scared.”

Angelina frowned.

“Scared of what?”

Iman finally looked up.

“Of what would happen if the truth came out.”

The room became completely silent.

Shayla leaned forward.

“What truth?”

Iman looked at Delicia.

Delicia nodded.

Then Iman said the words that shocked everyone.

“Delicia and I have been keeping something from you.”

Shayla froze.

Angelina immediately asked,

“What exactly have you been keeping from us?”

Iman reached into his jacket and pulled out an envelope.

He placed it on the table.

Shayla stared at it.

“What is that?”

“Proof.”

“Proof of what?”

Iman swallowed hard.

“Proof that somebody has been lying to all of us.”


THE NAME INSIDE THE ENVELOPE

Shayla slowly opened the envelope.

Inside were printed messages, photographs, and documents.

Angelina immediately leaned closer.

“Who are these from?”

Iman shook his head.

“I don't want to say the name until you see everything.”

Shayla started reading.

Her expression changed with every page.

“What…?”

Angelina grabbed one of the papers.

“No way.”

Shayla looked at her.

“What?”

Angelina pointed at the document.

“This date…”

Iman nodded.

“Exactly.”

Shayla suddenly realized something.

“That was the same week you disappeared.”

“Yes.”

“Why didn't you tell me?”

“Because I was trying to protect you.”

Shayla became emotional.

“You don't get to decide what I can handle!”

Iman didn't argue.

“I know.”

Delicia finally spoke.

“Shayla, he's telling the truth about one thing. He was trying to keep you away from the situation.”

Shayla looked at her.

“Then why were YOU involved?”

Delicia took a deep breath.

“Because I was the person who found out first.”

Angelina's eyes widened.

“You found out first?”

Delicia nodded.

“And Iman came to me because he didn't know who else he could trust.”


THE BOMBSHELL REVEAL 💥

Iman stood up.

“I need you both to understand something.”

He walked toward the table.

“The situation wasn't what everyone thought it was.”

Shayla stared at him.

“Then tell us.”

Iman paused.

“The person who caused all this wasn't working alone.”

Angelina's face went pale.

“What are you saying?”

“There were two people involved.”

Shayla looked at Delicia.

“And you know who they are?”

Delicia nodded.

“Yes.”

The room fell silent.

Shayla's voice became barely audible.

“Who?”

Iman looked directly at her.

“I don't want you to hear it from somebody else.”

He slid another document across the table.

Shayla picked it up.

Her eyes widened.

“No…”

Angelina immediately grabbed the document.

Her expression changed too.

“Are you serious?”

Iman nodded.

“I wish I wasn't.”


SHAYLA BREAKS DOWN 💔

Shayla stood up and walked toward the window.

She was trying to process everything.

“So all this time…”

Her voice cracked.

“All this time, I was blaming the wrong person?”

Iman nodded.

“Yes.”

Shayla turned around.

“Why didn't you come back sooner?”

“I tried.”

“Then why didn't you call?”

“Because every time I got close to telling you, something happened.”

Angelina interrupted.

“What happened?”

Iman looked at her.

“Someone threatened to expose Delicia.”

Delicia immediately lowered her head.

Shayla looked shocked.

“Threatened her?”

“Yes.”

Iman continued.

“They told her that if she talked, everything would be destroyed.”

Angelina shook her head.

“This is getting bigger by the second.”


DELICIA FINALLY TELLS HER SIDE

Delicia stood up.

“I need to tell you something too.”

Shayla looked at her.

Delicia's eyes were filled with emotion.

“I wasn't trying to hurt you.”

Shayla remained silent.

“I know it looked like I was choosing Iman over everyone else. But that wasn't what was happening.”

“Then what was happening?”

Delicia took a deep breath.

“I was helping him find the evidence.”

Shayla's expression softened slightly.

“Evidence?”

“Yes.”

Delicia pointed toward the table.

“Everything in that envelope took months to collect.”

Angelina looked through the papers.

“Messages…”

“Phone records…”

“Dates…”

“Names…”

Delicia nodded.

“We didn't want to accuse anybody without proof.”

Shayla looked at Iman.

“So you came back because you finally have enough?”

Iman answered,

“Yes.”


ANGELINA MAKES A DEMAND

Angelina stood up.

“Okay. Enough secrets.”

Everyone looked at her.

“If we're going to move forward, we're putting everything on the table.”

Iman nodded.

Angelina continued.

“No more half-truths. No more disappearing. No more protecting people by keeping Shayla in the dark.”

Iman looked at Shayla.

“I agree.”

Angelina pointed toward the envelope.

“And this evidence?”

Iman nodded.

“It tells the whole story.”

“Then we're going to read it.”


THE FINAL PIECE OF THE PUZZLE 😱

They spent the next hour going through everything.

Piece by piece, the story finally started making sense.

Messages that had seemed unrelated suddenly connected.

A mysterious phone call from months earlier suddenly had meaning.

A meeting everyone had forgotten about became extremely important.

And one particular message left Shayla speechless.

She read it again.

Then again.

Finally, she looked at Iman.

“This can't be real.”

Iman quietly replied,

“It is.”

Angelina took the phone from Shayla.

She read the message.

Her eyes widened.

“Oh my God…”

Delicia whispered,

“That's why we came back.”

Shayla sat down.

“So this entire time…”

Iman nodded.

“We were looking at the wrong story.”


IMAN'S LAST CONFESSION

Before leaving, Iman stopped at the door.

Shayla called after him.

“Iman.”

He turned around.

“What?”

“Is that everything?”

Iman hesitated.

Then he said,

“No.”

Shayla's heart sank.

“What else is there?”

Iman looked at Delicia.

She closed her eyes.

Iman finally said,

“There is one more secret.”

Angelina stepped forward.

“What secret?”

Iman looked directly at Shayla.

“The reason I really came back…”

He paused.

“…wasn't just because of the evidence.”

Shayla stared at him.

“Then why?”

Iman's voice became emotional.

“Because I realized that running away wasn't going to fix anything.”

He looked at Shayla.

“And because there was something I never stopped feeling.”

Shayla's eyes filled with tears.

Iman continued,

“I should have told you the truth months ago.”

Nobody moved.

Delicia quietly walked toward the door.

Before leaving, she turned around and said,

“Now you know why I brought him back.”

The door closed behind her.

Shayla looked at Iman.

Angelina looked between them.

And for the first time that night, nobody knew what would happen next.

Because the evidence had changed everything.

But Iman's final confession had changed something even bigger.

The truth was finally out—and there was no going back.

And somewhere outside, Delicia was already making another phone call.

Because she knew something Shayla and Angelina didn't.

The biggest secret hadn't even been revealed yet. 😱🔥  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.