11 . Wayne Just Sits Back & Watches the Girls Fight! 😳
Wayne Just Sits Back & Watches the Girls Fight! 😳
The evening had started off completely normal.
Wayne had invited a few friends over, expecting nothing more than good food, music, jokes, and a little time to relax. The house was filled with laughter, people moving from room to room, and conversations happening everywhere.
But Wayne should have known that when certain people were in the same room, peace never lasted long.
At first, everything seemed fine.
One of the girls was sitting on the couch scrolling through her phone while another stood near the kitchen island talking to a friend. Across the room, Wayne leaned against the wall with his arms folded, watching everybody.
Then someone mentioned a name.
That was all it took.
"Wait… you said she was here?" one of the girls asked.
The room suddenly became quiet.
Another girl slowly turned around.
"Why does it matter if I'm here?"
The first girl raised an eyebrow.
"It matters because I heard what you said about me."
Wayne immediately looked up.
He knew exactly where this was going.
"Here we go," he muttered under his breath.
The other girl walked closer.
"I never said anything about you."
"Yes, you did."
"No, I didn't."
"You absolutely did!"
People around them began looking at each other nervously.
Wayne didn't move.
Instead, he grabbed a drink, leaned back against the wall, and watched.
One of his friends whispered, "Wayne, you might want to stop this."
Wayne shook his head.
"I didn't start it."
The argument quickly became louder.
"You've been talking behind my back for weeks!"
"Because you keep bringing my name into everything!"
"I don't even think about you!"
"Then why are you so angry?"
That question pushed everything over the edge.
The two girls began shouting over each other.
Someone tried to step between them.
"Guys, calm down!"
But neither one was listening.
Wayne remained where he was.
He wasn't laughing. He wasn't encouraging them. He simply stood there watching the chaos unfold, almost as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing.
Then another girl entered the conversation.
"Oh, don't act innocent now," she said.
Everyone turned toward her.
The first girl stared.
"What does that mean?"
"You know exactly what it means."
Wayne's eyes widened.
"Oh no," he whispered.
Now there were three people involved.
The original argument had completely changed.
One accusation led to another.
Someone brought up an old disagreement.
Another person mentioned a private conversation.
Then somebody revealed a message that had supposedly been sent weeks earlier.
"Show them the screenshot!"
The girl pulled out her phone.
Wayne finally pushed himself away from the wall.
"Okay, this is getting serious."
But before he could say anything else, the girls started arguing again.
"That screenshot doesn't prove anything!"
"It proves exactly what I said!"
"You edited it!"
"Why would I edit it?"
Wayne looked around the room.
Everyone seemed frozen.
Nobody knew who was telling the truth.
Then suddenly one of the girls stepped forward angrily.
"You've been waiting for an excuse to come at me!"
"And you've been waiting for someone to expose you!"
The tension became unbearable.
Wayne sighed.
"Can everybody just chill for a second?"
Nobody listened.
The argument turned into a shouting match.
People were talking over each other, phones were coming out, and everyone seemed determined to prove their side.
Wayne eventually sat down on a chair.
One of his friends looked at him in disbelief.
"You're really just going to sit there?"
Wayne shrugged.
"What do you want me to do?"
"Stop them!"
"I tried."
"You said two words!"
Wayne smiled slightly.
"I don't think two words were going to fix this."
Suddenly, one of the girls looked directly at Wayne.
"Wayne! Tell her what you heard!"
The entire room went silent.
Wayne froze.
Now he was officially involved.
"What?"
"You heard the conversation. Tell her!"
The other girl immediately turned toward him.
"Yes, Wayne. Tell them."
Wayne looked from one girl to another.
He realized he had just walked into a trap.
If he told the truth, somebody would be angry.
If he stayed quiet, everybody would accuse him of protecting someone.
He slowly stood up.
"Look, I'm not choosing sides."
"But you were there!"
"I was there, but I'm not getting dragged into this."
One girl crossed her arms.
"So you're going to sit back and watch?"
Wayne looked at her.
"I've been trying to stay out of it."
Another girl laughed.
"Clearly."
Wayne shook his head.
"This is exactly why I didn't want to say anything."
Then came the moment nobody expected.
A girl revealed that she had received a message from someone in the room earlier that day.
The message completely changed the situation.
She held up her phone.
"Read it."
Everyone gathered around.
Wayne stepped closer.
The room became silent as the message was read aloud.
The girl who had been accusing everyone suddenly looked uncomfortable.
"That's not what it looks like."
Wayne stared at her.
"Then what is it?"
She didn't answer.
The other girls immediately started asking questions.
"Who did you send that to?"
"Why did you say that?"
"When did this happen?"
The girl became defensive.
"I can explain!"
"Then explain!"
Wayne rubbed his forehead.
"This night just keeps getting worse."
Then another surprise happened.
A second phone came out.
Someone had another screenshot.
This one appeared to contradict the first one.
Now nobody knew what to believe.
Wayne sat back down again.
His friend looked at him.
"You have got to be kidding me."
Wayne sighed.
"I'm staying right here."
The girls continued arguing.
But this time, Wayne noticed something different.
Behind all the shouting was something deeper.
They weren't really fighting over the messages.
They were fighting over trust.
One girl felt betrayed.
Another felt ignored.
Someone else believed she had been blamed for something she didn't do.
And Wayne suddenly realized that the entire situation had been building for a long time.
Eventually, one girl became emotional.
"I just wanted somebody to be honest with me."
The room became quiet.
Her voice cracked.
"I've been hearing different stories from everybody, and I don't know who to trust anymore."
The anger slowly disappeared.
For the first time all night, nobody had anything to say.
Wayne stood up.
"That's the problem."
Everyone looked at him.
"You guys keep fighting about what somebody supposedly said. Nobody is actually sitting down and talking."
One girl wiped her eyes.
"So what are we supposed to do?"
Wayne looked around.
"Talk. One person at a time."
Nobody argued.
Wayne pointed toward the couch.
"Sit down."
They reluctantly did.
One by one, the girls explained what had happened.
Some stories matched.
Others didn't.
But slowly, the truth began coming out.
A rumor had been passed from one person to another.
A message had been taken out of context.
Someone had repeated something they weren't supposed to repeat.
And another person had assumed the worst without asking questions.
By the end of the conversation, everyone realized the fight had grown far beyond the original issue.
Wayne looked around and shook his head.
"All of this… over a misunderstanding?"
One of the girls laughed.
"Basically."
Wayne smiled.
"That's why I stayed out of it."
Everyone laughed.
The tension finally broke.
But just when everyone thought the drama was finished, Wayne's phone buzzed.
He looked down.
A new message had arrived.
His expression immediately changed.
One of the girls noticed.
"What?"
Wayne didn't answer.
"What did you get?"
Wayne slowly looked up.
"You guys aren't going to like this."
Everyone gathered around him.
"Who sent it?"
Wayne turned the phone around.
The message was from someone who hadn't been at the house.
And the message contained a claim that could completely reopen the argument.
Everyone stared at the screen.
One girl whispered,
"Wait… if that's true, then everything we just heard was a lie."
Wayne slowly put his phone away.
"Yeah."
The room went silent again.
Wayne looked at everybody.
"I think tonight is about to get a whole lot crazier."
And this time, nobody was laughing.
Because whatever had just been revealed wasn't the end of the drama.
It was only the beginning.

Post a Comment