8 . Wayne Fires D’Nisha from the Podcast!

 


WAYNE FIRES D’NISHA FROM THE PODCAST! 💥

Nobody expected the podcast recording to end like this.

What started as an ordinary recording session quickly turned into one of the biggest confrontations Wayne and D’Nisha had ever experienced.

For weeks, tension had been building behind the scenes.

Wayne had noticed that D’Nisha wasn't showing the same commitment she once had. Episodes were being delayed, conversations were happening without him, and several decisions were being made behind his back.

At first, Wayne tried to ignore it.

He didn't want the podcast to become another source of drama.

But then he discovered something that completely changed his mind.

D’Nisha had allegedly been discussing the podcast's future with other people without telling Wayne.

When Wayne heard about it, he was furious.

He immediately called D’Nisha.

"Can you come to the studio? We need to talk."

D’Nisha could tell from his voice that something was wrong.

When she arrived, Wayne was already sitting at the table with several documents in front of him.

D’Nisha looked at him.

"What's going on?"

Wayne didn't smile.

"We need to talk about the podcast."

D’Nisha sat down.

"I knew something was coming."

Wayne pushed the papers across the table.

"I've been trying to make this work, D’Nisha. But I can't keep pretending everything is okay."

D’Nisha looked at the papers and then back at Wayne.

"What are you saying?"

Wayne took a deep breath.

"I'm saying that your role on the podcast is over."

D’Nisha froze.

"What?"

"I'm letting you go."

For several seconds, D’Nisha couldn't even respond.

"You’re firing me?"

Wayne nodded.

"Yes."

D’Nisha immediately became emotional.

"After everything I've done for this podcast?"

Wayne replied, "This isn't about one episode or one argument. It's about everything that's been happening behind the scenes."

D’Nisha stood up.

"You could have talked to me!"

"I tried," Wayne said. "More than once."

D’Nisha shook her head.

"No, Wayne. You made your decision before I even walked through that door."

Wayne didn't answer.

That silence only made D’Nisha more upset.

She reminded Wayne about the early days of the podcast, when they were struggling to get people to pay attention. She talked about the long nights, the conversations, the ideas, and all the times she stood beside him when things weren't going well.

"You can't just erase all of that," she said.

"I'm not erasing anything," Wayne replied. "I'm making a business decision."

D’Nisha stared at him.

"Business decision?"

"Yes."

She laughed bitterly.

"So that's what I am now? A business problem?"

Wayne looked away.

The argument became louder.

D’Nisha accused Wayne of changing after the podcast started becoming successful.

Wayne accused D’Nisha of putting personal relationships ahead of the podcast.

Neither one was willing to back down.

Then D’Nisha asked the question that changed everything.

"Who is replacing me?"

Wayne remained silent.

D’Nisha immediately noticed.

"You already have somebody?"

Wayne didn't answer.

"Wayne!"

Finally, he admitted that he had been considering bringing someone new onto the show.

D’Nisha was devastated.

"So you were planning this while I was still working?"

Wayne said, "I was trying to protect the future of the podcast."

D’Nisha grabbed her belongings.

"You know what? You could have just been honest."

She walked toward the door.

But before she left, Wayne said something that stopped her.

"There’s another reason."

D’Nisha slowly turned around.

"What other reason?"

Wayne looked serious.

"Someone showed me messages."

D’Nisha's expression changed.

"What messages?"

Wayne explained that he had seen conversations suggesting D’Nisha had been discussing private podcast matters with people outside the team.

D’Nisha immediately denied it.

"Those messages aren't what you think."

"Then explain them."

"I will."

D’Nisha reached for her phone.

But before she could show Wayne anything, the studio door opened.

Someone unexpected walked inside.

The entire room went silent.

The person had apparently heard about the argument and came to confront Wayne.

"Are you really firing D’Nisha?"

Wayne looked up.

"Yes."

The newcomer shook their head.

"You might want to hear her side before you make this permanent."

Wayne wasn't convinced.

"I've already made my decision."

D’Nisha looked at Wayne and said quietly:

"Then you're going to regret it."

She walked out.

Wayne watched her leave.

He thought the situation was finally over.

But minutes later, his phone started exploding with messages.

People were already talking about what had happened.

Then Wayne received one message that made his heart sink.

It contained information about the podcast that he had never seen before.

Wayne opened it.

His expression immediately changed.

The message suggested that someone close to the podcast had been secretly sharing information for weeks.

Wayne looked around the empty studio.

"Wait..."

Suddenly, he realized something.

Maybe D’Nisha wasn't the person he should have been investigating.

Maybe somebody else had been manipulating the entire situation.

Meanwhile, D’Nisha was sitting in her car, crying and staring at her phone.

She had one decision to make.

Walk away from the podcast forever...

Or reveal everything she knew.

Then her phone rang.

It was Wayne.

D’Nisha stared at the screen.

She didn't answer.

Wayne called again.

Still nothing.

Finally, a message appeared from D’Nisha:

"If you really want the truth, bring everyone into the studio tomorrow. I'm done protecting people."

Wayne read the message twice.

His face became completely serious.

Because he knew that if D’Nisha walked into that studio the next day and told the truth, the podcast might never be the same again.

And the biggest question remained:

Was D’Nisha really fired because of her actions—or was Wayne being manipulated by someone behind the scenes? 👀🔥

No comments

Powered by Blogger.