2 . OMG! 😱💔 AMBER CAUGHT DAVE WITH HER EX — SHE NEVER EXPECTED TO SEE THIS
OMG! 😱💔 AMBER CAUGHT DAVE WITH HER EX — SHE NEVER EXPECTED TO SEE THIS!
Amber thought she finally had things under control.
After everything she had already been through with Dave, she had decided to give him another chance. She wanted to believe that the arguments, misunderstandings, and secrets were finally behind them.
But that trust was about to be tested again.
It started with a strange phone call.
Amber had been trying to reach Dave all afternoon.
No answer.
She sent a message.
Still nothing.
Then, just as she was about to stop calling, Dave finally answered.
“Hey, Amber. What's up?”
His voice sounded nervous.
Amber immediately noticed.
“Where are you?”
Dave paused.
“I'm out handling something.”
“With who?”
“Just someone I know.”
Amber frowned.
“Who?”
Dave hesitated.
“I'll tell you later.”
The call ended.
Amber stared at her phone.
Something didn't feel right.
She didn't want to assume the worst, but Dave's behavior had been strange lately. He had become more protective of his phone, started disappearing unexpectedly, and seemed to have an explanation ready for everything.
Amber decided to trust him.
At least for the moment.
Later that evening, Amber received a message from a friend.
“You might want to check where Dave is.”
Amber's heart dropped.
“What does that mean?”
Before her friend could respond, another message arrived.
“He's not alone.”
Amber immediately grabbed her keys.
She drove toward the location she had been given.
The entire way there, she tried convincing herself that there had to be an innocent explanation.
Maybe Dave was meeting someone about business.
Maybe there was a family issue.
Maybe the message was completely wrong.
But when Amber finally arrived, she saw Dave's vehicle.
She stopped.
Her heart started pounding.
“Why is he here?”
Amber stepped out and walked toward the building.
Then she saw someone else.
A person she never expected to see anywhere near Dave.
Her ex.
Amber froze.
For several seconds, she couldn't move.
“That's impossible…”
She watched from a distance.
Dave was standing there talking to Amber's former partner.
They appeared to be having a serious conversation.
Amber's mind immediately filled with questions.
Why were they together?
How long had they been talking?
And most importantly…
What were they discussing?
Amber slowly walked closer.
Then Dave turned around.
His face went completely pale.
“Amber?”
Her ex also looked shocked.
“Amber, wait…”
Amber stared at both of them.
She couldn't believe what she was seeing.
“You two know each other?”
Dave tried to speak.
“It's not what you think.”
Amber laughed bitterly.
“That's exactly what you said last time.”
Dave stepped toward her.
“Please, let me explain.”
Amber raised her hand.
“No. You explain first.”
Her ex remained silent.
Amber looked at them both.
“How long has this been happening?”
Dave shook his head.
“Nothing has been happening.”
“Then why are you here together?”
Dave didn't answer.
Amber's eyes filled with tears.
“I trusted you.”
Dave lowered his head.
“I know.”
“No, you don't.”
Amber's voice became emotional.
“You don't know what it took for me to trust you again.”
Dave looked at her.
“I wasn't doing anything behind your back.”
Amber pointed toward her ex.
“Then why didn't you tell me you were meeting with them?”
Dave struggled to answer.
“I knew you'd misunderstand.”
Amber shook her head.
“You didn't tell me because you knew I would ask questions.”
Her ex finally spoke.
“Amber, Dave contacted me.”
Amber turned toward them.
“Why?”
Her ex hesitated.
“Because he wanted to know something about you.”
Amber's expression changed.
“About me?”
Dave immediately interrupted.
“That's not how it happened.”
Amber looked at him.
“Then tell me how it happened.”
Dave took a deep breath.
“I wanted to understand what happened between you two before.”
Amber stared at him.
“You went to my ex to ask about my past?”
Dave nodded.
“I was trying to understand you better.”
Amber's anger slowly turned into confusion.
“You could have asked me.”
“I was afraid you wouldn't tell me everything.”
Amber looked away.
“That still doesn't make it okay.”
Dave nodded.
“I know.”
Her ex stepped forward.
“Amber, I didn't want to get involved. Dave asked me questions, and I answered some of them. That's all.”
Amber looked at Dave.
“Why tonight?”
Dave replied:
“Because I found out something that I thought you should know.”
Amber frowned.
“What?”
Dave reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.
“I didn't meet your ex because I wanted to betray you.”
He showed Amber a message.
The message contained information about something that had happened months earlier.
Amber's expression immediately changed.
“Where did you get this?”
Dave replied:
“From someone who contacted me.”
Amber read the message again.
She suddenly realized that Dave's meeting might have been connected to a much bigger secret.
Her ex looked at her.
“There are things about that situation you were never told.”
Amber stared at them.
“What things?”
Neither person answered immediately.
Dave finally said:
“That's why I wanted to talk to you privately.”
Amber shook her head.
“After everything I've seen, I don't know who to believe.”
Dave looked heartbroken.
“I understand.”
Amber turned away.
She was angry.
She was hurt.
But now she was also curious.
What had Dave discovered?
Why had someone contacted him?
And what did her ex know that she didn't?
Then Amber's phone suddenly buzzed.
An unknown number had sent a message.
“You finally caught them together. Now ask Dave why he really went there.”
Amber stared at the screen.
Dave noticed her expression.
“What happened?”
Amber slowly looked up.
“Someone knows about this.”
Dave's face changed.
“Who?”
“I don't know.”
Another message arrived.
“The truth is bigger than Dave and your ex.”
Amber's hands began shaking.
She looked at Dave.
Then at her ex.
For the first time, she realized that the meeting she had walked in on might not have been a simple betrayal.
There could be another person behind everything.
Someone who had been manipulating the situation from the shadows.
Amber wiped away her tears.
“I'm done believing stories without proof.”
Dave nodded.
“Then let's find the truth.”
Amber looked at him.
“This time, no secrets.”
Dave agreed.
But as they stood there, another message appeared on Amber's phone:
“You have no idea what you're about to uncover.”
Amber stared at the screen.
The heartbreak of catching Dave with her ex had suddenly turned into something much bigger.
And the biggest question remained unanswered:
Was Dave secretly betraying Amber… or was he trying to uncover a secret that someone desperately wanted hidden? 😱💔🔥
TO BE CONTINUED…

Post a Comment