6 . When Chadwick Is Seen With D’nisha, Anthony Can’t Control His Anger,
WHEN CHADWICK IS SEEN WITH D’NISHA, ANTHONY CAN’T CONTROL HIS ANGER! 🔥
The party had been going perfectly.
Music was playing, people were laughing, and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. D’Nisha had been keeping a low profile all evening, staying away from unnecessary drama and talking with a few friends near the backyard.
Anthony, meanwhile, was inside the house, joking around with Wayne and a few of the other guests.
Everything changed when someone suddenly noticed Chadwick walking toward D’Nisha.
At first, nobody thought much of it.
Chadwick smiled and greeted her.
D’Nisha smiled back.
They started talking.
But what neither of them realized was that Anthony had just stepped outside.
Anthony froze.
His eyes immediately locked onto Chadwick and D’Nisha.
“Wait… what is Chadwick doing over there with D’Nisha?” Anthony muttered.
Wayne noticed Anthony’s expression.
“Bro, relax,” Wayne said. “They might just be talking.”
But Anthony wasn't listening.
He watched as Chadwick leaned closer to hear something D’Nisha was saying because the music was loud.
To Anthony, however, the scene looked completely different.
His face became serious.
He slowly walked across the backyard.
“Anthony, don't do anything crazy,” Wayne warned.
Anthony ignored him.
When he reached them, D’Nisha immediately noticed the tension.
“Anthony?” she asked.
Anthony looked directly at Chadwick.
“What are you doing here?”
Chadwick raised his eyebrows.
“I'm at a party, man. Same as everybody else.”
Anthony shook his head.
“No. I mean, what are you doing talking to D’Nisha?”
D’Nisha stepped between them.
“Anthony, calm down. Chadwick and I were just talking.”
“Just talking?” Anthony repeated.
“Yes,” D’Nisha answered firmly.
Chadwick looked at Anthony and sighed.
“There's nothing going on. You don't need to turn this into something.”
That statement only made Anthony angrier.
“You don't tell me what I need to do.”
The music around them seemed to fade as several people began looking over.
Wayne quickly walked toward them.
“Everybody chill. This isn't worth ruining the party over.”
But Anthony was already emotional.
He pointed toward Chadwick.
“I've been hearing things all night, and now I walk outside and see you standing here with D’Nisha?”
D’Nisha looked shocked.
“Hearing what?”
Anthony paused.
He clearly hadn't expected her to ask.
“That's not the point.”
“No,” D’Nisha said. “It is the point. If somebody told you something about me, then say it.”
Everyone became silent.
Anthony looked at her.
For a moment, it seemed like he was going to reveal everything.
But instead, he said:
“I just don't trust Chadwick.”
Chadwick laughed.
“You don't even know me like that.”
Anthony stepped forward.
“And I don't need to.”
Wayne immediately stepped between them.
“Enough!”
The atmosphere became extremely tense.
D’Nisha looked at Anthony with disappointment.
“You're making a scene over nothing.”
Anthony looked at her.
“Maybe it's not nothing to me.”
That sentence changed everything.
D’Nisha's expression softened for a second.
“What does that mean?”
Anthony didn't answer.
Instead, he turned around and walked away.
But Chadwick wasn't finished.
He looked at D’Nisha and quietly said:
“You need to talk to him before this gets worse.”
D’Nisha nodded.
“I know.”
Later that night, D’Nisha found Anthony sitting alone in a quiet room.
She closed the door behind her.
“Why were you so angry?”
Anthony didn't look up.
“I wasn't angry.”
D’Nisha shook her head.
“Yes, you were.”
Anthony finally looked at her.
“Because every time I see you around somebody else, I start wondering what's really going on.”
D’Nisha stared at him.
“Anthony, you can't control who I talk to.”
“I know.”
“Then why act like you can?”
Anthony took a deep breath.
“Because I care.”
D’Nisha was stunned.
“You care?”
Anthony nodded.
“More than I probably should.”
For a moment, neither of them said anything.
Then D’Nisha asked the question she had been waiting to ask.
“Is this about Chadwick… or is there something else?”
Anthony looked away.
“There is something else.”
“What?”
Anthony reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.
“I got a message earlier tonight.”
He showed her the screen.
D’Nisha read it.
Her face immediately changed.
“What is this?”
Anthony said nothing.
The message claimed that Chadwick had been hiding something from everyone and that D’Nisha was somehow connected to it.
D’Nisha looked at Anthony.
“Who sent this?”
“I don't know.”
“Then why would you believe it?”
Anthony stared at the message.
“Because the person who sent it knew something only a few people could know.”
D’Nisha's heart started racing.
“What are you saying?”
Before Anthony could answer, there was a knock on the door.
Both of them turned.
The door slowly opened.
It was Chadwick.
“I think it's time we talked,” Chadwick said.
Anthony immediately stood up.
“You've got some explaining to do.”
Chadwick looked at Anthony, then at D’Nisha.
“I didn't come here to fight.”
“Then why are you here?” Anthony demanded.
Chadwick pulled out his phone.
“Because I know who sent that message.”
Anthony froze.
D’Nisha stepped forward.
“Who?”
Chadwick looked toward the hallway.
“Someone who has been watching all of you for weeks.”
Anthony's expression changed.
“Who?”
Chadwick hesitated.
Then he finally said:
“It was someone from inside your own circle.”
D’Nisha covered her mouth.
Anthony stared at him.
“Give me the name.”
Chadwick looked at Anthony and quietly replied:
“You're not going to like it.”
The room went completely silent.
And just when Anthony thought the situation couldn't get any worse, Chadwick turned his phone around and showed them a photo taken earlier that night.
The photo revealed that Chadwick and D’Nisha weren't the only people involved.
Someone else had been secretly meeting with them.
And Anthony recognized that person immediately.
His face went pale.
“NO WAY…”
The party outside continued as if nothing had happened.
But inside that room, everything had just changed.
Because Anthony finally realized that his anger toward Chadwick may have been completely misplaced.
The real betrayal was coming from someone much closer to him. 😱🔥

Post a Comment