6 . D’Nisha Is SHOCKED When Amber Suddenly Arrives In Turks!
D’Nisha Is SHOCKED When Amber Suddenly Arrives In Turks! 😱🔥
D’Nisha thought she had finally gotten a few moments of peace.
After everything that had happened recently, she decided to step away from the drama and spend some time in Turks. She believed being away from everyone would give her the chance to clear her mind and figure out what she really wanted.
But she had no idea that someone was already on the way.
Someone she absolutely wasn't expecting.
Amber.
D’Nisha was sitting outside, enjoying the beautiful surroundings, when she suddenly noticed a familiar face in the distance.
At first, she thought she was imagining it.
She looked again.
Her smile disappeared.
“Wait… is that Amber?”
D’Nisha stood up immediately.
Amber was walking toward her with a serious expression on her face.
D’Nisha couldn't believe it.
“Amber?! What are you doing here?”
Amber didn't answer right away.
She simply continued walking toward her.
D’Nisha's mind started racing.
Why would Amber suddenly travel all the way to Turks?
Was she looking for someone?
Did she discover something?
Or had someone told her a secret that D’Nisha didn't know about?
Finally, Amber stopped in front of her.
“I needed to talk to you.”
D’Nisha stared at her.
“Talk to me? You came all the way here for that?”
Amber nodded.
“Yes.”
D’Nisha immediately became nervous.
“What happened?”
Amber looked around before responding.
“I found something.”
Those three words changed everything.
D’Nisha's expression became serious.
“What did you find?”
Amber reached into her bag and pulled out her phone.
“I found a message.”
D’Nisha looked at the screen but didn't touch the phone.
“What kind of message?”
Amber replied:
“A message that made me realize there are things happening behind my back that I don't know about.”
D’Nisha remained silent.
Amber continued.
“And the more I looked into it, the more I realized that Turks might be connected to the whole situation.”
D’Nisha was stunned.
“Connected to what?”
Amber looked directly into her eyes.
“The 30%.”
D’Nisha immediately went quiet.
For a moment, neither woman said anything.
Amber knew that reaction was important.
“You know something,” Amber said.
D’Nisha shook her head.
“Amber, it's not what you think.”
“Then tell me what it is.”
D’Nisha took a deep breath.
“I came here because I needed some distance from all of this.”
Amber responded:
“Then why did I find information suggesting that someone was planning to meet you here?”
D’Nisha's eyes widened.
“What?”
Amber showed her another message.
D’Nisha read it carefully.
Her face suddenly changed.
“I've never seen this before.”
Amber lowered the phone.
“That's why I'm here.”
D’Nisha looked confused.
“You think I planned something?”
“No,” Amber answered. “I'm trying to find out who did.”
Suddenly, a vehicle stopped nearby.
Both women turned toward it.
Someone stepped out.
D’Nisha immediately recognized the person.
Her face went pale.
Amber noticed.
“You know them?”
D’Nisha didn't answer.
The person began walking toward them.
Amber whispered:
“D’Nisha… who is that?”
D’Nisha finally spoke.
“Someone I didn't expect to see here.”
The person approached and handed D’Nisha an envelope.
“This was supposed to reach you earlier.”
D’Nisha stared at it.
Amber asked:
“What is that?”
D’Nisha slowly opened the envelope.
Inside was a document containing information about the mysterious arrangement they had been discussing.
Amber leaned closer.
“What does it say?”
D’Nisha read the first few lines.
Then she stopped.
Her hands began shaking.
Amber immediately noticed.
“What happened?”
D’Nisha looked up.
“This changes everything.”
Amber demanded:
“Tell me!”
D’Nisha handed her the document.
Amber began reading.
The information suggested that the 30% arrangement wasn't as simple as everyone had believed. There were additional conditions attached to it, and someone had apparently been keeping those details hidden.
Amber couldn't believe what she was seeing.
“So this is why you came here?”
D’Nisha shook her head.
“No. I didn't know about this.”
Amber looked at her carefully.
“Then who did?”
Before D’Nisha could answer, her phone suddenly rang.
She looked at the caller ID.
Her expression changed again.
Amber asked:
“Who's calling?”
D’Nisha didn't answer.
The phone continued ringing.
Finally, D’Nisha answered.
She listened silently for several seconds.
Then she said:
“You can't be serious.”
Amber watched her closely.
D’Nisha ended the call.
“What did they say?” Amber asked.
D’Nisha looked at Amber.
“They know you're here.”
Amber froze.
“How?”
D’Nisha replied:
“I don't know.”
Suddenly, Amber realized something.
Her arrival in Turks might not have been as unexpected as she thought.
Someone may have known she was coming.
Someone may have been watching the situation from the beginning.
Amber stood up.
“Then we're leaving.”
D’Nisha asked:
“Where?”
“Somewhere private.”
But just as they began walking away, Amber received another message.
She opened it.
Her eyes widened.
The message contained a single sentence:
“You shouldn't have come to Turks.”
Amber stared at the screen.
D’Nisha asked:
“What does it say?”
Amber slowly showed her.
D’Nisha's face went completely blank.
Neither woman spoke.
They suddenly realized this trip wasn't just about the 30%.
Someone knew Amber had arrived.
Someone knew D’Nisha was there.
And someone clearly didn't want them asking questions.
Amber finally looked at D’Nisha.
“Now I really want to know what's going on.”
D’Nisha nodded.
“So do I.”
The two women walked away together, determined to uncover the truth.
But neither of them knew that another surprise was waiting for them.
Because before the night was over, Amber was going to discover exactly why Turks had become connected to the mysterious 30% secret—and the person behind it was closer than either woman expected. 😱🔥
What happens next? Why was Amber really in Turks? Who sent the mysterious message? And what was hidden inside the envelope?
The answers could change everything…

Post a Comment