4 . Amber Suddenly Pulls Up In Turks And D’Nisha Is SHOCKED!
Amber Suddenly Pulls Up In Turks And D’Nisha Is SHOCKED! 😱💥
D’Nisha thought she had finally escaped the drama.
After everything that had happened recently, she decided to take a short trip to Turks. She wanted some peace, some quiet, and most importantly, some time away from the people who had been asking questions about her personal business.
For the first time in days, D’Nisha felt relaxed.
She was sitting outside, talking with someone close to her, when she suddenly noticed a vehicle approaching.
At first, she didn't pay much attention.
But then the vehicle slowed down.
The door opened.
And D’Nisha's entire expression changed.
“Wait… WHAT?”
She stood up immediately.
Walking toward her was Amber.
D’Nisha couldn't believe her eyes.
“Amber?!”
Amber didn't smile.
She didn't wave.
She simply walked toward D’Nisha with a serious look on her face.
D’Nisha immediately knew something was wrong.
“Why are you here?”
Amber stopped a few feet away.
“I could ask you the same thing.”
D’Nisha looked confused.
“What does that mean?”
Amber pulled out her phone.
“I found something.”
D’Nisha's face became serious.
“What did you find?”
Amber looked directly at her.
“A conversation.”
D’Nisha's heart dropped.
“What conversation?”
Amber refused to answer immediately.
Instead, she said:
“The one you never wanted me to see.”
D’Nisha shook her head.
“Amber, I don't know what you're talking about.”
“Really?”
Amber turned the screen toward her.
D’Nisha looked at the message.
Her eyes widened.
For several seconds, she couldn't say anything.
Amber noticed her reaction.
“So you do know something.”
D’Nisha took a deep breath.
“It's not what you think.”
Amber immediately responded:
“Then explain it.”
D’Nisha looked around.
“This isn't the place to talk about this.”
Amber crossed her arms.
“That's exactly why I came here.”
D’Nisha stared at her.
“What are you saying?”
Amber revealed that she had been hearing different stories about a private arrangement involving money, business, and the mysterious 30% everyone had been discussing.
She had tried to ignore the rumors.
But then she found information that made her believe Turks was somehow connected to the situation.
That's why she came.
She wanted answers.
D’Nisha looked stunned.
“You actually came all the way here because of that?”
Amber nodded.
“Yes.”
D’Nisha lowered her voice.
“Amber, you don't understand what's happening.”
“Then help me understand.”
D’Nisha remained silent.
Amber became frustrated.
“I've asked questions. Nobody gives me a straight answer. Everyone keeps saying I'm misunderstanding things. So now I'm asking you directly.”
She paused.
“What is really going on?”
D’Nisha finally admitted that she had received information about a private meeting that was supposed to happen in Turks.
Amber's eyes widened.
“A meeting?”
“Yes.”
“Between who?”
D’Nisha hesitated.
“I don't know everyone who was involved.”
Amber immediately noticed the hesitation.
“But you know something.”
D’Nisha sighed.
“I know enough to tell you that you should be careful.”
Before Amber could respond, another vehicle appeared in the distance.
Both women turned toward it.
D’Nisha suddenly became nervous.
Amber noticed.
“Who is that?”
“I don't know,” D’Nisha said.
But her expression suggested otherwise.
The vehicle stopped nearby.
A person stepped out and looked in their direction.
D’Nisha immediately whispered:
“Oh no…”
Amber looked at her.
“What?”
D’Nisha didn't answer.
The person started walking toward them.
Amber stood beside D’Nisha.
As the person got closer, they handed D’Nisha a small envelope.
“This was left for you.”
D’Nisha stared at the envelope.
“Who gave you this?”
“I was told not to say.”
Amber looked at D’Nisha.
“Open it.”
D’Nisha hesitated.
Then she slowly opened the envelope.
Inside was a single piece of paper.
She read it.
Her face immediately changed.
Amber asked:
“What does it say?”
D’Nisha handed it to her.
Amber read the message.
Her eyes widened.
The note suggested that someone had known Amber would eventually come looking for answers.
Amber looked at D’Nisha.
“Wait…”
D’Nisha nodded.
“That's what scares me.”
Amber suddenly realized something.
Her arrival in Turks might not have been a surprise to everyone.
Someone had apparently been expecting her.
Amber looked around.
“Who knew I was coming?”
D’Nisha shook her head.
“I don't know.”
Amber looked back at the document.
Then another notification appeared on her phone.
She opened it.
A message appeared:
“You came looking for answers. Now you're going to get them.”
Amber froze.
D’Nisha asked:
“What happened?”
Amber slowly showed her the phone.
D’Nisha's face went pale.
For a moment, neither woman spoke.
Then Amber said:
“I'm not leaving until I know the truth.”
D’Nisha looked at her.
“And what if the truth changes everything?”
Amber replied:
“Then I'll deal with it.”
The two women stood there in silence as the sun began to disappear over the horizon.
What had started as a surprise trip had suddenly turned into something much bigger.
Amber came to Turks looking for answers.
D’Nisha had secrets she wasn't ready to reveal.
And somewhere nearby, someone appeared to know exactly why Amber had arrived.
But the biggest mystery remained:
Who arranged the secret meeting? What does the 30% really have to do with Turks? And why did someone already know Amber was coming?
The answers were about to come out…
And when they did, neither Amber nor D’Nisha would ever look at the situation the same way again. 😱🔥💥

Post a Comment