3 . OMG WHAT CAMERON DID LEFT BROOKE COMPLETELY SHOCKED
😱 WHAT CAMERON DID LEFT BROOKE COMPLETELY SHOCKED… 💔🔥
Brooke thought she had finally figured Cameron out.
For weeks, the two had been going through a confusing cycle of arguments, silence, apologies, and moments where neither one could admit what they were really feeling.
Cameron had been acting differently lately.
Sometimes he would stare at Brooke like he wanted to say something, but then suddenly change the subject. Other times, he would become unusually quiet whenever she mentioned their future.
Brooke couldn't understand it.
One evening, she finally decided she had enough.
She walked into Cameron's room and found him sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at his phone.
“Cameron, we need to talk.”
He looked up.
“About what?”
“You know exactly what I'm talking about.”
Cameron sighed.
“Brooke, I've had a long day.”
“So have I.”
She stood near the doorway, refusing to leave.
“You've been avoiding me.”
“I haven't.”
“You have.”
Cameron looked away.
Brooke shook her head.
“Every time I ask you what's wrong, you tell me everything is fine. But everything clearly isn't fine.”
Cameron finally stood.
“Maybe I don't know how to explain it.”
“Then try.”
He stared at her.
For several seconds, neither of them spoke.
Then Cameron quietly said, “I'm scared.”
Brooke's expression softened.
“Scared of what?”
“Losing you.”
Brooke wasn't expecting that answer.
She took a step closer.
“Cameron…”
“I know I've made mistakes,” he continued. “I know I've pushed you away when I should've pulled you closer. But I've been thinking about everything, Brooke.”
“Thinking about what?”
“Us.”
Brooke's heart started racing.
“Are you saying you want us back?”
Cameron nodded.
“I never stopped wanting you.”
Brooke looked down.
“You have a funny way of showing it.”
“I know.”
Suddenly, Cameron reached for her hand.
Brooke didn't pull away.
The room became completely quiet.
Then Cameron leaned closer and gently kissed Brooke.
Brooke froze.
Her eyes widened in complete shock.
For a moment, she didn't know what to say or do.
Cameron pulled back.
“I'm sorry,” he whispered. “I shouldn't have done that without knowing how you felt.”
Brooke stared at him.
“You just kissed me…”
“I know.”
“After everything we've been through?”
“I know.”
Brooke shook her head, overwhelmed.
“You can't just do something like that and expect me to forget everything.”
“I don't.”
“Then what do you expect?”
Cameron looked directly into her eyes.
“A chance.”
Brooke sat down on the edge of the bed.
“A chance to do what?”
“To prove that I'm not the same person I was before.”
Brooke looked at him skeptically.
“Words are easy, Cameron.”
“I know.”
“Promises are easy too.”
“I know that too.”
“Then what makes you think I'll believe you?”
Cameron sat beside her.
“Because I'm willing to earn it.”
Brooke remained silent.
Then suddenly, her phone started ringing.
She looked at the screen.
Her expression immediately changed.
“Who is it?” Cameron asked.
Brooke didn't answer.
The phone kept ringing.
Finally, she answered.
“Hello?”
A woman's voice came through the phone.
Brooke's face went pale.
“What?”
Cameron immediately noticed.
“Brooke, what's wrong?”
She stood up.
“Where are you?”
The person on the other end said something that left Brooke speechless.
“What do you mean you saw Cameron?”
Brooke slowly looked at Cameron.
Cameron stood up.
“Who is that?”
Brooke ended the call.
“Someone says they saw you earlier today.”
Cameron frowned.
“Where?”
“At a restaurant.”
“I wasn't at a restaurant.”
Brooke stared at him.
“Then why would someone say they saw you there?”
“I don't know.”
“And who were you with?”
“Nobody.”
Brooke's suspicion returned instantly.
“You're sure?”
“Yes.”
Cameron took a step closer.
“Brooke, look at me.”
She did.
“I didn't meet anyone.”
Before Brooke could respond, another notification appeared on her phone.
A photo.
She opened it.
Her eyes widened.
There was Cameron.
Standing outside a restaurant.
And he wasn't alone.
Brooke slowly turned the phone toward him.
“Then explain this.”
Cameron's face changed.
He stared at the picture.
“I can explain.”
Brooke's voice cracked.
“That's what everybody says.”
“Brooke, listen to me.”
“Who is she?”
Cameron didn't answer.
“Who is that woman?”
He finally sighed.
“She came to talk to me.”
“About what?”
“About you.”
Brooke's eyes widened.
“About me?”
“Yes.”
“What did she want?”
Cameron looked down.
“She wanted me to leave you alone.”
Brooke was stunned.
“Why?”
“Because she thinks you're going to get hurt.”
Brooke stared at him.
“Who is she?”
Cameron hesitated.
And that hesitation was enough.
Brooke stepped backward.
“You're hiding something.”
“No.”
“Yes, you are.”
“Brooke—”
“I came in here thinking maybe we could fix things.”
She wiped away a tear.
“And then you kissed me.”
Cameron looked devastated.
“I kissed you because I love you.”
Brooke looked at him.
“Then prove it.”
“How?”
“Tell me the truth.”
Cameron took a deep breath.
Then he finally revealed why the mysterious woman had approached him.
And Brooke's jaw dropped.
Because the woman wasn't Cameron's girlfriend.
She wasn't his ex.
She wasn't even someone Cameron had been secretly seeing.
She was someone connected to a secret Brooke had never known about.
Cameron reached for Brooke's hand.
“I wanted to tell you myself.”
Brooke stared at him.
“Why didn't you?”
“Because I was afraid you'd walk away.”
Brooke slowly pulled her hand back.
“Maybe you should have trusted me enough to let me make that decision.”
Cameron nodded.
“You're right.”
Brooke walked toward the door.
Cameron didn't stop her.
She paused before leaving.
Then she turned around.
“That kiss changed everything.”
Cameron's eyes filled with emotion.
“For better or worse?”
Brooke looked at him.
“I don't know yet.”
She opened the door.
“But tomorrow, you're going to tell me the entire truth.”
Then she walked away.
Cameron stood alone in the room, realizing that the kiss he thought might bring Brooke closer had instead opened the door to a secret that could change their entire relationship.
And Brooke?
She wasn't just shocked anymore.
She was determined to find out exactly what Cameron had been hiding.
Because the next morning, Brooke planned to confront the mysterious woman herself.
And she had no idea that the woman's next revelation would leave her completely speechless.

Post a Comment