3 . OMG! 😱 Bethany EXPOSES Brooke’s Secret Pregnancy—She Hid It From Everyone
OMG! 😱 Bethany EXPOSES Brooke’s Secret Pregnancy—She Hid It From Everyone!
For weeks, Brooke had been acting differently.
She wasn't the same Brooke everyone knew.
She stopped staying around the family for long periods of time. She avoided questions. She kept her phone locked, stepped outside whenever certain people called, and suddenly had a thousand excuses for why she couldn't attend family gatherings.
Larry noticed.
Bethany noticed even more.
But every time someone asked Brooke if something was wrong, she smiled and said the same thing.
"I'm fine."
Nobody believed her.
Especially Bethany.
One afternoon, Bethany was sitting in the living room when Brooke rushed through the front door. She looked nervous and immediately started looking around as if she was making sure nobody had seen her.
Bethany watched quietly.
"Brooke?"
Brooke froze.
"Yeah?"
"Where have you been?"
"Out."
"Out where?"
Brooke sighed.
"Bethany, I don't feel like answering twenty questions right now."
Bethany raised an eyebrow.
"I'm not asking twenty questions. I'm asking one."
Brooke grabbed her purse.
"I have to go."
Before Bethany could respond, Brooke walked upstairs.
That was when Bethany noticed something.
A small white envelope had fallen out of Brooke's purse.
Bethany wasn't trying to invade Brooke's privacy.
But the envelope was sitting directly on the floor.
She picked it up.
And when she saw the name of the medical center printed on it, her heart immediately started racing.
Bethany opened the envelope.
Inside was a medical appointment confirmation.
There was a date.
A doctor's name.
And one word that changed everything.
PRENATAL.
Bethany stared at the paper.
"No way..."
Her hands started shaking.
"Brooke?"
Brooke came running downstairs.
"What are you doing with that?"
Bethany slowly turned around.
"What is this?"
Brooke's face went completely pale.
"Give it to me."
"Brooke, are you pregnant?"
Silence.
Brooke didn't answer.
Bethany stared at her.
"Are you pregnant?"
Brooke finally whispered:
"Yes."
Bethany couldn't believe what she was hearing.
"How long have you known?"
Brooke looked down.
"Almost four months."
Bethany's eyes widened.
"FOUR MONTHS?!"
Brooke immediately put her finger to her lips.
"Please! Keep your voice down!"
"You've been pregnant for four months and nobody knows?"
"I was going to tell everyone."
"When?"
Brooke started crying.
"I don't know."
Bethany's anger slowly turned into concern.
"Brooke, why are you hiding this?"
Brooke wiped her tears.
"Because I'm scared."
"Scared of what?"
"Everybody."
Bethany stepped closer.
"You're family. You don't have to be scared of us."
Brooke shook her head.
"You don't understand."
"Then make me understand."
Brooke sat down on the stairs.
"I found out months ago. I took the test three times because I couldn't believe it. When the doctor confirmed it, I just... panicked."
Bethany sat beside her.
"Does Larry know?"
Brooke immediately looked away.
"No."
That answer hit Bethany hard.
"Larry doesn't know?"
Brooke shook her head.
"No."
"Does anybody know?"
Brooke hesitated.
"One person."
"Who?"
Brooke refused to answer.
Bethany could tell there was something much bigger happening.
Then Brooke whispered:
"The father knows."
Bethany's eyes widened.
"Who is he?"
Brooke stood up.
"I can't tell you."
"Brooke!"
"I said I can't!"
Brooke ran upstairs.
Bethany remained frozen.
She now knew Brooke was pregnant.
But she didn't know the biggest part of the story.
Who was the father?
That question stayed in Bethany's mind all night.
The next morning, Bethany decided she couldn't keep the secret by herself.
She found Larry in the kitchen.
"Larry, we need to talk."
Larry looked at her.
"What's going on?"
"It's about Brooke."
Larry immediately became serious.
"What happened to Brooke?"
Bethany took a deep breath.
"She's pregnant."
Larry nearly dropped the glass in his hand.
"What?"
"Brooke is pregnant."
Larry stared at Bethany in complete disbelief.
"Are you sure?"
"I saw the medical paperwork."
Larry shook his head.
"Why didn't she tell me?"
"She said she's scared."
Larry became emotional.
"That's my daughter. How could she think she couldn't come to me?"
Bethany placed her hand on his shoulder.
"There is something else."
Larry looked at her.
"What?"
"The father knows."
Larry's expression changed.
"Who is he?"
Bethany shook her head.
"She wouldn't tell me."
Larry immediately reached for his phone.
"I'm calling her."
"No."
Larry stopped.
"Why?"
"Because if we pressure her, she might disappear again."
Larry sat down.
For several minutes, neither of them spoke.
Then Larry said something that shocked Bethany.
"I think I know who it might be."
Bethany looked at him.
"Who?"
Larry stared toward the staircase.
"Isaiah."
Bethany's eyes widened.
"Isaiah?"
Larry nodded slowly.
"There have been things I've noticed."
"What things?"
"Brooke defending him. Brooke disappearing whenever he comes around. The phone calls. The arguments."
Bethany suddenly remembered something.
"Wait..."
"What?"
"Brooke once told me she didn't want anybody knowing about her relationship."
Larry stood up.
"So it's him."
But before they could continue, Brooke walked into the room.
She immediately knew something was wrong.
"What happened?"
Larry looked at her.
"Brooke."
She froze.
"We know."
Brooke's face went white.
"You know what?"
Larry's voice became emotional.
"You're pregnant."
Brooke looked at Bethany.
"You told him?"
Bethany nodded.
"I had to."
Brooke started crying.
"You promised!"
"I never promised to keep something this serious from your father."
Brooke turned toward Larry.
"I'm sorry."
Larry walked closer.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I was scared."
"Of me?"
"Not of you."
"Then who?"
Brooke couldn't answer.
Larry's voice became softer.
"Is Isaiah the father?"
Brooke closed her eyes.
That silence was enough.
Larry stepped backward.
"Unbelievable."
Brooke began crying.
"Dad, please."
Larry shook his head.
"I need to understand how this happened."
Brooke wiped her face.
"It wasn't supposed to happen like this."
Larry looked at Bethany.
Then back at Brooke.
"Does Isaiah know you're pregnant?"
Brooke nodded.
"Yes."
"And he's been hiding it too?"
Brooke didn't respond.
Larry became furious.
"Where is he?"
"Dad, don't!"
"Where is he?"
"He doesn't want everyone involved!"
Larry laughed bitterly.
"He doesn't get to decide that alone."
Brooke suddenly shouted:
"HE DIDN'T LEAVE ME!"
Everyone went silent.
Brooke was crying uncontrollably.
"He wanted me to tell you."
Larry stared at her.
"Then why didn't you?"
"Because I was the one who told him to keep quiet!"
"Why?"
Brooke looked at Bethany.
"Because I thought everyone would judge me."
Bethany stepped forward.
"Brooke, nobody is judging you."
Brooke shook her head.
"You don't know that."
Then Brooke reached into her purse.
She pulled out another envelope.
She handed it to Larry.
"This is why I was really scared."
Larry opened it.
His face changed immediately.
Bethany looked over his shoulder.
It was another medical document.
But this one contained information they weren't expecting.
Larry looked at Brooke.
"There's something else?"
Brooke nodded.
"I didn't just hide the pregnancy."
"What else did you hide?"
Brooke took a deep breath.
"The doctor said there may be complications."
Larry's expression collapsed.
"Why didn't you tell us?"
"Because I didn't want everyone treating me like I was fragile."
Bethany hugged Brooke.
"You should never have carried this alone."
Brooke finally broke down.
For the first time in months, she stopped pretending everything was okay.
Larry sat beside her.
"We're going to get through this."
Brooke looked at him.
"You aren't angry?"
"I'm angry that you were scared to tell me."
He paused.
"But I'm not angry that you're my daughter."
Brooke cried harder.
Then the front door opened.
Everyone turned.
Isaiah walked inside.
He stopped when he saw Larry, Bethany, and Brooke sitting together.
His face immediately changed.
Larry stood.
"You."
Isaiah swallowed.
"Mr. Larry..."
Larry walked toward him.
"How long have you known?"
Isaiah looked at Brooke.
"She asked me not to say anything."
Larry shook his head.
"That doesn't answer my question."
"Since the beginning."
Larry stared at him.
"You knew?"
"Yes."
"And you allowed her to carry this secret for months?"
Isaiah lowered his head.
"I was trying to protect her."
Larry stepped closer.
"Protecting her would have meant standing beside her."
Isaiah nodded.
"You're right."
Brooke stepped between them.
"Please don't fight."
Isaiah looked at Brooke.
"I'm sorry."
Then he reached into his pocket.
"I brought something for you."
Brooke looked confused.
Isaiah handed her a small box.
She opened it.
Inside was a tiny pair of baby shoes.
Brooke immediately began crying.
Isaiah whispered:
"I don't know what the future looks like. But I know I don't want you going through it alone."
Larry watched silently.
Bethany looked at Brooke.
For the first time, the secret was finally out.
But then Isaiah said something that changed the entire room.
"There is one more thing you all need to know."
Larry's face became serious.
"What?"
Isaiah looked at Brooke.
"She hasn't told you everything."
Brooke's eyes widened.
"Isaiah..."
He continued.
"The pregnancy isn't the only reason Brooke was scared."
Bethany stood up.
"What does that mean?"
Brooke's face went pale.
"Please don't."
Larry looked at his daughter.
"Brooke, what aren't you telling us?"
Brooke wiped her tears.
Then she whispered:
"There's someone else who knows."
"Who?"
Brooke looked toward the front door.
And just before she could say the name...
Someone knocked.
Everyone froze.
Larry walked toward the door.
Bethany grabbed Brooke's hand.
Isaiah stepped forward.
The knocking came again.
Three slow knocks.
Larry opened the door.
And the person standing outside was the last person anyone expected to see.
Brooke's face turned completely white.
Bethany whispered:
"Oh my God..."
Because whoever was standing there...
knew Brooke's secret before Bethany ever did.
And they had come to reveal the truth.

Post a Comment