2 . OMG! 😱 Amber Caught D’Nisha AND Dave Talking With Each Other! πŸ’₯πŸ’”


 

OMG! 😱 Amber Caught D’Nisha AND Dave Talking With Each Other! πŸ’₯πŸ’”

It was supposed to be a normal afternoon.

Amber had been busy all day, handling her own responsibilities and trying to stay away from unnecessary drama. Lately, she had started feeling like there was too much tension surrounding Dave, D’Nisha, and everyone connected to them.

But Amber had made one decision:

She wasn't going to accuse anybody without proof.

That changed the moment she walked into the building and heard two familiar voices coming from a room down the hallway.

At first, Amber didn't think much of it.

Then she heard Dave.

Her entire expression changed.

“Wait… is that Dave?” she whispered.

Amber slowly walked toward the partially closed door.

And then she heard another voice.

D’Nisha.

Amber froze.

“D’Nisha?”

She couldn't understand why the two of them would be sitting together talking privately.

Amber stood there for a few seconds, trying to convince herself that she was misunderstanding what she was hearing.

Maybe they were discussing business.

Maybe something important had happened.

Maybe there was a perfectly innocent explanation.

But then Amber heard D’Nisha say something that immediately made her suspicious.

“I just don't want Amber finding out about this.”

Amber's eyes widened.

“What?”

She stepped closer to the door.

Inside, Dave immediately lowered his voice.

“Keep your voice down,” he warned.

Amber's heart started racing.

They were talking about her.

And they clearly didn't want her to know.

Amber couldn't believe it.

She quietly pulled out her phone, but instead of immediately confronting them, she decided to listen.

D’Nisha continued.

“I told you this was going to become a problem.”

Dave sighed.

“I know.”

“And what are you going to tell Amber if she asks?”

There was a long silence.

Finally, Dave answered.

“I'll handle it.”

Amber's face became serious.

“Handle what?” she whispered to herself.

She had heard enough.

Amber pushed the door open.

BANG!

Both Dave and D’Nisha turned around.

The room instantly went silent.

Dave looked shocked.

D’Nisha looked even more nervous.

Amber stood in the doorway with her arms crossed.

“So…”

Neither of them said anything.

Amber slowly walked inside.

“I'm listening.”

Dave stood up.

“Amber, it's not what you think.”

Amber laughed bitterly.

“That's always the first thing people say when it looks exactly like what I think.”

D’Nisha immediately tried to explain.

“Amber, please. You have to let us explain.”

“Explain what?” Amber asked.

“Why you two were secretly meeting?”

Dave shook his head.

“We weren't secretly meeting.”

Amber pointed toward the door.

“I walked in and heard you telling her to keep her voice down because you didn't want me finding out!”

Dave looked at D’Nisha.

D’Nisha looked at the floor.

That silence told Amber everything she needed to know.

“You're both hiding something,” Amber said.

Dave stepped toward her.

“Amber, calm down.”

“Don't tell me to calm down!”

Her voice echoed through the room.

“You knew exactly how this would look. You knew I would have questions. And instead of talking to me, you decided to have a private conversation with D’Nisha.”

D’Nisha finally stepped forward.

“Amber, nothing happened between us.”

Amber stared at her.

“Then why were you talking about me?”

D’Nisha didn't answer.

“Exactly,” Amber said.

Dave rubbed his forehead.

“This isn't about what you think.”

“Then tell me what it's about!”

Dave hesitated.

And that hesitation made Amber even more suspicious.

Finally, he said:

“D’Nisha came to me because she needed help with something.”

Amber looked at D’Nisha.

“Help with what?”

D’Nisha swallowed.

“I didn't know how to tell you.”

“Tell me what?”

Another silence.

Amber's patience was disappearing.

“Everybody keeps saying there's nothing going on, but nobody wants to tell me what is actually happening!”

Dave finally admitted that D’Nisha had approached him because she had information about a situation involving several people around them.

According to Dave, D’Nisha was worried that the information could cause a huge argument if it came out publicly.

Amber stared at him.

“So you were keeping this from me?”

Dave nodded slowly.

“I was trying to protect you.”

Amber shook her head.

“No. You were making a decision for me.”

D’Nisha immediately apologized.

“I understand why you're angry.”

Amber looked directly at her.

“You should understand. Because if I hadn't walked in here, would either of you have told me?”

D’Nisha couldn't answer.

And that was the moment everything changed.

Amber turned toward the door.

“I need some space.”

Dave followed her.

“Amber, please.”

She stopped.

“I'm not saying you're guilty of anything.”

Dave looked relieved for half a second.

Then Amber continued.

“But I'm saying I don't trust what I'm being told right now.”

Dave's expression dropped.

Amber walked away.


THE NEXT DAY πŸ’₯

The situation didn't disappear.

If anything, it became bigger.

Amber woke up the next morning with dozens of questions running through her mind.

Why was D’Nisha talking to Dave?

Why did they need to keep the conversation quiet?

Why was Dave so hesitant to explain?

And most importantly…

What else hadn't she been told?

Later that afternoon, Amber received a message.

It was from an unknown number.

The message contained only one sentence:

“You should ask Dave what he and D’Nisha were really discussing.”

Amber stared at the screen.

Her stomach dropped.

She immediately called Dave.

He answered.

“Hey, Amber.”

“Dave…”

His tone changed.

“What happened?”

“I received a message.”

“What message?”

Amber hesitated.

“Someone told me to ask you what you and D’Nisha were really discussing.”

There was silence.

A long silence.

Amber immediately noticed.

“Why did you stop talking?”

Dave sighed.

“Because I don't know who sent that.”

Amber's voice became colder.

“But you know what they're talking about.”

Dave didn't answer.

Amber closed her eyes.

“Dave…”

“I didn't lie to you.”

“You didn't tell me the whole truth either.”

Dave admitted that there was more to the conversation than he had originally explained.

But he insisted that it wasn't romantic and that nothing inappropriate had happened.

Amber wasn't convinced.

She told him:

“I'm not angry because you talked to D’Nisha. I'm angry because you made me feel like I was the last person who deserved to know.”

Dave apologized.

But Amber wasn't ready to accept it.


D’NISHA FINALLY SPEAKS OUT 😳

That evening, D’Nisha called Amber.

Amber almost didn't answer.

But eventually she picked up.

“Hello?”

D’Nisha's voice was emotional.

“Amber, I know you're upset.”

“You have no idea.”

“I probably deserve that.”

Amber remained silent.

D’Nisha continued.

“I should have talked to you directly.”

“Yes,” Amber replied. “You should have.”

D’Nisha explained that she had gone to Dave because she was afraid Amber would misunderstand the situation if she heard it from someone else.

But ironically, that secrecy had made everything worse.

Amber told her:

“You didn't protect me by keeping secrets. You created more questions.”

D’Nisha apologized.

“I know.”

For the first time, Amber could hear genuine regret in her voice.

But there was still one question Amber needed answered.

“D’Nisha…”

“Yes?”

“Did Dave tell me everything?”

D’Nisha became quiet.

Amber's heart sank.

“D’Nisha?”

Finally, she answered.

“No.”

Amber's eyes widened.

“What?”

“I don't think he told you everything.”

Amber immediately ended the call.

She grabbed her phone and called Dave again.

This time, she wasn't asking politely.

“Dave, we need to talk.”


THE FINAL CONFRONTATION πŸ”₯

Dave arrived a short time later.

Amber was waiting.

She looked calm.

Too calm.

Dave walked inside.

“Amber…”

“Sit down.”

Dave sat.

Amber placed her phone on the table.

“I talked to D’Nisha.”

Dave's expression changed.

“She told me you didn't tell me everything.”

Dave looked away.

Amber leaned forward.

“What didn't you tell me?”

Dave took a deep breath.

“I was trying to figure out how to explain it.”

Amber shook her head.

“That's not an answer.”

Dave finally revealed that D’Nisha had been worried about a developing situation involving people around them, and she had asked Dave for advice before taking action.

The reason they kept the conversation private wasn't because they were secretly involved.

It was because they were afraid the information would cause a major confrontation before they knew all the facts.

Amber listened carefully.

When Dave finished, she sat quietly for several seconds.

Then she said:

“You know what hurts the most?”

Dave looked at her.

“I trusted you.”

Dave lowered his head.

“I know.”

“And you made me question that trust.”

“I’m sorry.”

Amber took a deep breath.

“I don't know what happens after this. But if we're going to move forward, there can't be any more secret conversations about me behind my back.”

Dave nodded.

“I understand.”

Amber stood up.

“Good.”

Dave walked toward the door.

Before leaving, he turned around.

“Amber…”

She looked at him.

“I never wanted to hurt you.”

Amber replied:

“Then next time, don't make me discover the truth by accident.”

Dave nodded.

He left.

Amber stood alone in the room.

She thought the drama was finally over.

But then her phone buzzed.

Another message.

This time, there was a photograph attached.

Amber opened it.

Her face immediately changed.

Because the photograph showed Dave and D’Nisha talking together again.

And beneath the picture was a single message:

“You still don't know the whole story.”

Amber stared at the screen.

Her hands began to shake.

“Wait…”

She zoomed in on the photograph.

There was someone else standing in the background.

Someone she recognized.

Amber's eyes widened.

“Oh my God…”

Whatever had happened between Dave and D’Nisha was only the beginning.

And now Amber knew one thing for certain:

Someone had been watching them all along. 😱πŸ”₯ 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.