10 . IMAN TRIED TO STOP SHAYLA… BUT WHAT SHE DID TO DELICIA SHOCKED HIM


 

OMG! 😱 IMAN TRIED TO STOP SHAYLA… BUT WHAT SHE DID TO DELICIA SHOCKED HIM! 🔥

The tension had been building for days.

Iman could feel that something was wrong between Shayla and Delicia, but every time he tried to ask questions, Shayla changed the subject.

At first, Iman thought it was just another misunderstanding.

Then he noticed something different.

Shayla wasn't simply angry anymore.

She was determined.

One evening, Iman received a message telling him that Shayla and Delicia were about to have a serious confrontation.

Iman immediately rushed over.

When he arrived, he saw Shayla standing near the doorway while Delicia was on the other side of the room.

The atmosphere was tense.

Nobody was speaking.

Iman walked between them.

“Shayla, stop. Whatever you're about to do, don't.”

Shayla looked at him.

“You don't understand what she did.”

Iman shook his head.

“Then tell me. But don't make this worse.”

Delicia stepped forward.

“I already told you, Shayla. I didn't do what you think I did.”

Shayla laughed bitterly.

“You keep saying that.”

Iman raised his voice.

“Enough! Everybody needs to calm down.”

For a moment, it looked like Shayla might actually listen.

She stepped backward.

Iman breathed a sigh of relief.

But then Shayla reached into her bag.

Iman immediately became concerned.

“Shayla, what are you doing?”

She pulled out her phone.

“I came prepared.”

Delicia looked confused.

“Prepared for what?”

Shayla unlocked her phone and opened a series of screenshots.

She held the first one up.

“I'm done keeping quiet.”

Iman looked at the screen.

His expression changed.

The screenshots showed conversations that appeared to contradict everything Delicia had been saying.

Delicia immediately shook her head.

“That's not the full conversation!”

Shayla responded:

“Then explain it.”

Delicia couldn't answer.

Iman looked between them.

“Shayla, give her a chance to explain.”

“I gave her plenty of chances,” Shayla said.

Then she pulled out another screenshot.

This one shocked Iman.

“Where did you get that?” he asked.

Shayla looked at him.

“You want to know the truth?”

Iman nodded.

“I found it myself.”

Delicia stepped forward.

“Shayla, please.”

But Shayla wasn't finished.

She opened a video on her phone.

Iman watched silently.

The video showed a conversation that made the entire situation look completely different.

Iman stared at the screen.

“Delicia…”

Delicia looked away.

“I can explain.”

Iman turned toward Shayla.

“You were going to show me this?”

Shayla nodded.

“I tried telling you before.”

Iman shook his head.

“But why did you wait until now?”

“Because nobody believed me.”

The room went silent.

Then Shayla did something nobody expected.

She walked over to Delicia and placed the phone directly in front of her.

“Look me in the eyes and tell me this isn't you.”

Delicia stared at the screen.

She couldn't respond.

Iman could see tears beginning to form in Delicia's eyes.

He stepped toward Shayla.

“Okay. You proved your point. Now stop.”

But Shayla shook her head.

“No.”

Iman was stunned.

“Shayla, what do you mean no?”

“I need Delicia to tell the truth.”

Delicia finally spoke.

“I was scared.”

Shayla frowned.

“Scared of what?”

Delicia took a deep breath.

“Of what would happen if everyone found out.”

Iman suddenly realized that there was more to the story than either of them had revealed.

He looked at Delicia.

“What are you hiding?”

Delicia hesitated.

Then she finally admitted:

“I wasn't trying to hurt anybody.”

Shayla responded:

“But you did.”

Delicia lowered her head.

“I know.”

Iman tried to calm everyone down again.

“This isn't helping.”

But Shayla suddenly revealed the biggest surprise of the night.

She had one final piece of evidence.

She showed Iman a message.

Iman read it.

His eyes widened.

“Shayla… where did this come from?”

She answered:

“From someone who knows exactly what happened.”

Iman looked at Delicia.

“Is this true?”

Delicia didn't answer.

That silence told Iman everything he needed to know.

He stepped back in disbelief.

“I can't believe this.”

Shayla looked at him.

“Now you understand why I couldn't just walk away.”

Iman was caught between both sides.

He wanted to protect Shayla from making a decision she would regret.

But he also wanted to understand what Delicia had actually done.

Then Delicia suddenly said:

“There's something neither of you knows.”

Both Shayla and Iman looked at her.

Delicia wiped her eyes.

“The messages you're looking at aren't the beginning of the story.”

Iman asked:

“What does that mean?”

Delicia took a deep breath.

“It means someone else started all of this.”

Shayla froze.

“Who?”

Delicia looked toward the door.

Before she could answer, someone knocked.

Everyone went silent.

Iman slowly walked toward the door.

He opened it.

Nobody was standing outside.

But there was an envelope on the floor.

Iman picked it up.

Inside was another photograph and a handwritten note.

He read the note.

His face immediately went pale.

Shayla asked:

“What does it say?”

Iman looked at her.

Then at Delicia.

Then back at the note.

“It says we have been blaming the wrong person.”

Nobody moved.

Delicia whispered:

“I told you.”

Shayla's confidence suddenly disappeared.

For the first time that night, she realized that the evidence she had uncovered might have only been one piece of a much bigger mystery.

Iman looked at Shayla.

“I tried to stop you because I knew this could get out of control.”

Shayla looked down.

“I thought I was protecting myself.”

Iman replied:

“Maybe. But now everyone is involved.”

Delicia slowly walked toward them.

“I didn't want any of this to happen.”

Shayla looked at her.

“Then help us find the truth.”

Delicia nodded.

And just like that, the confrontation that had started with anger became something completely different.

Iman had tried to stop Shayla before she confronted Delicia.

But what Shayla revealed that night left him completely stunned.

And the biggest shock?

The evidence suggested that the real secret had yet to be uncovered.

Whatever happened next was about to change Shayla, Iman, and Delicia's relationship forever. 😱🔥

TO BE CONTINUED…  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.