10 . EMOTIONAL EXIT 😢 Amber Makes a Major Decision to Leave the Podcast — You Won’t Believe Why


 

😢 EMOTIONAL EXIT: Amber Makes a Major Decision to Leave the Podcast — You Won’t Believe Why

The podcast studio had never felt this quiet.

Usually, the room was filled with laughter, arguments, jokes, cameras flashing, and people talking over one another. But that afternoon, Amber sat alone in the corner, staring at the podcast table as if she were seeing it for the last time.

Her phone was sitting face down beside her.

She hadn't touched it in almost an hour.

Amber had been thinking about the same decision over and over again.

Should she stay… or should she finally walk away?

For months, she had tried to convince herself that everything would eventually get better. She told herself that the arguments were temporary, the misunderstandings could be fixed, and the tension between everyone would eventually disappear.

But something had changed.

Amber was tired.

Not physically tired.

She was emotionally exhausted.

She looked around the studio and whispered to herself, “I don't think I can do this anymore.”

Just then, the door opened.

Dave walked inside.

He immediately noticed something was different.

“Amber? What's wrong?” he asked.

Amber didn't answer.

Dave walked closer.

“You've been quiet all day. What's going on?”

Amber slowly looked up.

“I've made a decision.”

Dave froze.

“What kind of decision?”

Amber took a deep breath.

“I’m leaving the podcast.”

Dave stared at her.

“What?”

“I said I'm leaving.”

Dave couldn't believe what he was hearing.

“Amber, you can't be serious.”

“I am.”

“Why?”

Amber looked down at the floor.

“Because I'm tired of pretending that everything is okay.”

Dave sat across from her.

“What happened?”

Amber's eyes began filling with tears.

“That's the problem, Dave. It's not just one thing.”

She paused.

“It's everything.”

Dave remained silent.

Amber continued.

“Every time I come into this studio, there's another argument. Another secret. Another accusation. Somebody is angry with somebody else, and somehow I'm always caught in the middle.”

Dave tried to interrupt.

“Amber—”

“No,” she said softly. “Please let me finish.”

Dave stopped talking.

Amber wiped away a tear.

“I came here because I wanted to build something positive. I wanted to laugh. I wanted to work. I wanted to create something that people could enjoy.”

Her voice cracked.

“But somewhere along the way, the podcast became a place where I started losing myself.”

Dave looked genuinely concerned.

“Is this about me?”

Amber didn't answer immediately.

Finally, she said, “Partly.”

Dave's expression changed.

“What did I do?”

Amber shook her head.

“It's not about one thing you did. It's about how everything has made me feel.”

She explained that every time something happened between Dave, Wayne, Anthony, Shayla, and everyone else, people expected her to choose a side.

And Amber was tired of choosing.

“I don't want to be part of everybody's war anymore,” she said.

Dave lowered his head.

“You could have told me.”

“I tried.”

Dave looked confused.

“When?”

Amber gave him a sad smile.

“Every time I became quiet.”

That sentence hit Dave hard.

Before he could respond, the studio door opened again.

Wayne walked in.

“What’s going on?”

Dave looked at him.

“Amber says she's leaving.”

Wayne stopped.

“Leaving what?”

“The podcast.”

Wayne looked at Amber.

“Why?”

Amber repeated the same words.

“Because I need peace.”

Wayne immediately became emotional.

“You're serious?”

Amber nodded.

“I've never been more serious.”

Wayne walked toward the table.

“But this podcast wouldn't be the same without you.”

Amber smiled through her tears.

“Maybe that's exactly why I need to leave.”

Everyone became silent.

Wayne couldn't understand.

Amber explained that sometimes people become so important to a situation that they forget to ask whether the situation is still good for them.

“I kept staying because I didn't want to disappoint anybody,” she said.

“But I realized something.”

She looked directly at Dave.

“I was disappointing myself.”

Dave looked away.

For the first time, he seemed to understand that Amber wasn't leaving because she hated anyone.

She was leaving because she needed to protect herself.

Then Amber reached into her bag and pulled out a small notebook.

She placed it on the table.

“What is that?” Wayne asked.

“My notes.”

“Notes for what?”

Amber smiled sadly.

“The episode I was supposed to record today.”

She opened the notebook.

At the top of the page was a title:

“Knowing When It's Time to Walk Away.”

Dave stared at the page.

Amber continued.

“I planned to talk about relationships, forgiveness, and second chances.”

She closed the notebook.

“But after everything that happened, I realized I was actually talking about myself.”

Wayne became visibly emotional.

“Amber…”

She stood up.

“I don't hate anyone here.”

She looked at Dave.

“I don't want revenge.”

Then she looked at Wayne.

“I don't want anybody fighting over me.”

Her voice became softer.

“I just want to breathe.”

The room went completely silent.

Dave stood up.

“So that's it?”

Amber nodded.

“For now.”

“For now?” Dave repeated.

“Yes.”

Dave asked, “Does that mean there's a chance you'll come back?”

Amber looked toward the podcast cameras.

“Maybe one day.”

She smiled.

“But if I come back, I want to come back because I'm happy to be here—not because I feel trapped into staying.”

That statement left everyone speechless.

Then Amber walked toward the studio door.

She stopped before leaving.

“I hope you guys understand.”

Wayne nodded.

“We do.”

Dave didn't say anything.

Amber looked at him one final time.

“Take care of yourself, Dave.”

Then she walked out.

The door slowly closed behind her.

Dave remained standing in the middle of the studio.

Wayne looked at him.

“You know she's right.”

Dave nodded.

“I know.”

A long silence followed.

Then Dave sat down at the podcast table.

For the first time, he looked at the empty chair where Amber usually sat.

“She was the one person who always tried to keep everybody together,” he whispered.

Wayne sighed.

“And we never realized how much pressure she was carrying.”

Meanwhile, Amber sat inside her car outside the building.

She hadn't started the engine.

She simply sat there crying.

She looked back at the studio through the windshield.

That place had given her some of the happiest memories of her life.

But it had also given her some of the most painful ones.

She wiped her face.

“I’m not giving up,” she whispered.

“I’m choosing myself.”

Then she started the car.

As Amber drove away, her phone suddenly buzzed.

One new message.

She looked at the screen.

It was from Dave.

“I’m sorry I didn't listen sooner.”

Amber stared at the message for several seconds.

Then another message appeared.

“If you ever decide to come back, the door will always be open.”

Amber's eyes filled with tears again.

She didn't respond immediately.

Instead, she placed the phone down and continued driving.

For the first time in months, she felt something she hadn't felt in a long time.

Peace.

But Amber didn't know that her decision was about to create an even bigger shock.

Because the next morning, a mysterious announcement appeared on the podcast's social media page:

“The next chapter is going to be different.”

Fans immediately started asking questions.

Where was Amber?

Was she really gone?

Was the podcast ending?

And most importantly…

What happened behind the scenes that finally pushed Amber to walk away?

Nobody had the full answer yet.

But one thing was certain:

Amber's emotional exit had changed everything.

And her next move could change the entire story.  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.