10 . ANTHONY COMFORTS SHAYLA… THEN REMINDS HER OF WHAT SHE DID TO AMBER
😱 Anthony Comforts Shayla… Then Reminds Her of What She Did to Amber!
Shayla had completely broken down.
After everything that had happened recently, she felt like her entire world was falling apart. She sat alone, crying uncontrollably, trying to make sense of the accusations, arguments, and painful decisions that had brought her to this moment.
Then Anthony walked in.
The second he saw Shayla crying, his expression changed.
“Shayla… what happened?”
She couldn't answer.
She simply covered her face with her hands and continued crying.
Anthony sat beside her and quietly told her to take a breath.
“It's okay. Just calm down. Tell me what's going on.”
Shayla finally looked at him.
“I don't know what to do anymore,” she whispered. “Everything is falling apart.”
Anthony listened without interrupting.
For a moment, he wasn't angry with her. He wasn't trying to argue. He simply let her talk.
Shayla explained how overwhelmed she felt and how much pressure she had been carrying.
Anthony gently reminded her that she didn't have to handle everything alone.
But just when Shayla thought Anthony was completely on her side, his tone suddenly changed.
“Shayla,” he said quietly, “I need to ask you something.”
She looked at him.
“What?”
Anthony paused.
“Do you remember what happened with Amber?”
Shayla's face immediately changed.
The tears stopped for a moment.
She knew exactly what he meant.
Anthony reminded her of the things she had said and done to Amber during their previous conflicts.
“You're hurting right now,” Anthony told her, “and I understand that. But you can't expect everyone to forget what happened just because you're hurting today.”
Shayla looked down.
“I know,” she whispered.
Anthony continued.
“I came here because I saw you crying. I wanted to make sure you were okay. But comforting you doesn't mean pretending the past never happened.”
Shayla began crying again.
“I regret a lot of things,” she admitted.
Anthony asked her whether she truly regretted them or was simply upset because the situation had finally come back around.
That question left Shayla speechless.
For the first time, she began looking at the situation from Amber's perspective.
Anthony reminded her that Amber had feelings too.
“She was hurt,” he said. “And whether you agree with everything Amber did or not, you have to understand that your actions affected her.”
Shayla wiped away her tears.
“I never wanted things to go this far.”
Anthony nodded.
“Then this is your chance to make things right.”
Shayla looked at him with confusion.
“What am I supposed to do?”
“Stop fighting. Stop blaming everyone else. If you made mistakes, admit them.”
Shayla became quiet.
She realized Anthony wasn't there simply to tell her what she wanted to hear.
He was comforting her while also forcing her to confront the consequences of her own actions.
Then Anthony said something that hit her even harder.
“Being hurt doesn't give you the right to hurt somebody else.”
Shayla looked away as tears rolled down her cheeks.
She remembered the arguments with Amber.
The accusations.
The angry words.
The moments when neither of them wanted to back down.
Suddenly, Shayla understood why Anthony had brought Amber up.
He wasn't trying to humiliate her.
He wanted her to understand that healing couldn't begin until she accepted responsibility.
Shayla finally whispered:
“I think I owe Amber an apology.”
Anthony looked at her.
“Then don't just say it. Mean it.”
Shayla nodded slowly.
But there was still one major problem.
Would Amber even listen?
After everything that had happened between them, an apology might not be enough.
Meanwhile, Amber had no idea that Anthony and Shayla were having this conversation.
And when Amber eventually discovered that Anthony had confronted Shayla about her past actions, she was left wondering what Shayla would do next.
Would Shayla finally apologize?
Would Amber accept it?
Or would another confrontation explode between them?
One thing was certain:
Anthony's conversation with Shayla had changed everything.
He came to comfort her when she was at her lowest—but instead of simply taking her side, he reminded her that every action has consequences.
And now Shayla had a choice.
She could continue blaming everyone around her…
Or she could finally face the truth and try to make things right with Amber.
The next conversation between Shayla and Amber could be the most emotional one yet. 😱💔

Post a Comment