When Wayne sees Amber building her own podcast with Dave’s support…

 When Wayne sees Amber building her own podcast with Dave’s support…


When Wayne Sees Amber Building Her Own Podcast With Dave’s Support… What Will His Reaction Be?

Wayne thought he knew what Amber was planning.

After everything they had been through together at the podcast, he assumed Amber would eventually return and continue working with him.

But one afternoon, Wayne walked into a building across town and saw something he never expected.

A brand-new podcast studio.

And standing inside it was Amber.

Beside her was Dave.

Wayne stopped in his tracks.


THE DISCOVERY

Wayne had been driving past the building when he noticed a familiar name displayed on a large sign outside.

He pulled over.

At first, he thought he was imagining it.

Then he saw Amber through the glass.

She was sitting behind a microphone, laughing with a production team.

Dave was standing beside her, discussing camera angles and lighting.

Wayne's expression immediately changed.

"What is this?"

He walked inside.

The receptionist recognized him.

"Wayne?"

"Where's Amber?"

The receptionist pointed toward the studio.

"She's recording."

Wayne nodded slowly.

"With Dave?"

"Yes."

Wayne took a deep breath and walked toward the recording room.


WAYNE SEES AMBER'S NEW WORLD

Through the glass, Wayne watched Amber record a test episode.

The studio was impressive.

Multiple cameras.

Professional lighting.

A massive desk.

Custom microphones.

A producer sitting behind a control panel.

And a huge sign on the wall:

AMBER'S VOICE — A NEW BEGINNING

Wayne stared at it.

He hadn't expected to feel hurt.

But he did.

Amber looked happier than she had looked in months.

And that somehow made everything more complicated.


AMBER NOTICES HIM

Amber suddenly looked through the glass.

Her smile disappeared.

"Wayne?"

She immediately stopped recording.

She walked outside.

"What are you doing here?"

Wayne looked around.

"I could ask you the same thing."

Amber sighed.

"I was going to tell you."

"When?"

"Before the first episode."

Wayne shook his head.

"So you already started?"

Amber nodded.

"Yes."

Wayne looked toward Dave.

"And he helped you?"

Dave stepped forward.

"Yes."

Wayne's expression hardened.

"I figured."


THE CONFRONTATION

Wayne looked at Amber.

"After everything we built together, you didn't think I deserved to know?"

Amber immediately replied,

"That's not what happened."

"Then what happened?"

Amber took a breath.

"I needed something that was mine."

Wayne went quiet.

She continued.

"I love what we built together."

"But after everything with the contracts and the arguments, I realized I needed control over my own future."

Wayne looked at the studio.

"So this is your answer?"

Amber nodded.

"Yes."


WAYNE'S REAL REACTION

For several seconds, Wayne said nothing.

Amber expected anger.

Instead, Wayne looked genuinely hurt.

"I thought we were partners."

"We were."

"Are."

Amber corrected herself.

Wayne shook his head.

"I don't know anymore."

Amber's eyes filled with tears.

"Wayne..."

He held up his hand.

"I'm not angry that you're building something."

He paused.

"I'm angry that you thought you had to hide it from me."

Amber looked down.

"I wasn't trying to hide it."

"You didn't tell me."

"I was scared."

"Of what?"

"Of losing everything."


DAVE EXPLAINS HIMSELF

Dave finally stepped forward.

"I encouraged Amber to build this because she needed independence."

Wayne looked at him.

"You could have told me."

Dave replied,

"Would you have supported her?"

Wayne didn't answer immediately.

That silence said everything.

Finally, he admitted:

"At first... probably not."

Amber looked at him.

"That's exactly why I didn't tell you."

Wayne sighed.

"I understand now."


THE MOMENT WAYNE SURPRISED EVERYONE

Wayne walked into the studio.

He looked around carefully.

Then he noticed the microphone in front of Amber.

"Is this your first episode?"

Amber nodded.

"Yes."

Wayne smiled faintly.

"Then record it."

Amber looked shocked.

"What?"

"Record it."

Wayne continued:

"If this is what you want, I won't stand in your way."

Dave looked surprised.

Amber's eyes filled with tears.

"You mean that?"

Wayne nodded.

"But I have one condition."

Amber smiled nervously.

"What?"

"Don't become someone else just because this is your show."

Amber laughed through her tears.

"I won't."


WAYNE GIVES AMBER ONE FINAL MESSAGE

Before leaving, Wayne stopped at the door.

He looked back at Amber.

"You don't owe me your career."

Amber remained silent.

"But you do owe yourself the chance to succeed."

He smiled.

"And if this is your next chapter, make it a good one."

Amber wiped away a tear.

"Thank you."

Wayne nodded.

Then he walked away.


THE FIRST EPISODE GOES LIVE

That evening, Amber released a short preview of her new podcast.

The title was:

"MY VOICE, MY STORY."

Within hours, the clip exploded online.

Thousands of people praised Amber for starting over.

But then something unexpected happened.

Wayne posted a message of his own:

"Proud of Amber for taking a chance on herself. Sometimes the people we care about need room to grow."

Amber saw the post and immediately called him.

"Wayne..."

He laughed.

"Go make your show."


BUT DAVE HAD ONE MORE SURPRISE

The following morning, Dave walked into Amber's office carrying another folder.

Amber smiled.

"What now?"

Dave placed it on her desk.

"Your first major sponsorship offer."

Amber opened the folder.

Her eyes widened.

"Is this real?"

Dave nodded.

"Your podcast already has its first big opportunity."

Amber smiled.

For the first time, she realized she wasn't simply starting over.

She was building something completely new.

But while Amber celebrated her independence, Wayne received an anonymous message that evening:

"You think Amber is building this podcast for herself? You should ask Dave what he's really planning."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.