WAYNE GIVES SHAYLA A FINAL WARNING! APOLOGIZE TO D’NISHA FOR DISCUSSING HER PERSONAL LIFE — OR YOU’RE OUT OF THE PODCAST


 WAYNE GIVES SHAYLA A FINAL WARNING! 😱🔥 APOLOGIZE TO D’NISHA FOR DISCUSSING HER PERSONAL LIFE — OR YOU’RE OUT OF THE PODCAST!

The atmosphere inside the podcast studio had never been this tense.

Usually, Wayne could walk into the room, crack a joke, and somehow make everyone laugh—even when there was serious drama happening behind the scenes.

But not this time.

This time, Wayne walked through the studio doors with a completely different expression.

He wasn't smiling.

He wasn't joking.

And everyone immediately knew something had happened.

Shayla was already sitting in her usual chair, preparing for the recording.

D’Nisha was sitting across the room, unusually quiet.

The other members of the podcast could feel the tension between them.

Then Wayne placed his phone on the table.

“We need to talk before we record anything.”

Everyone went silent.

Shayla looked at him.

“About what?”

Wayne stared at her.

“You already know.”

Shayla crossed her arms.

“No, I don't.”

Wayne took a deep breath.

“This is about what you said concerning D’Nisha's personal life.”

D’Nisha immediately looked down.

Shayla sighed.

“I didn't lie about anything.”

Wayne shook his head.

“That isn't the point.”

“Then what is the point?”

“The point is that somebody's private life is not podcast content just because you know something about it.”

Shayla became defensive.

“I wasn't trying to hurt her.”

D’Nisha finally spoke.

“But you did.”

The room became completely silent.

Shayla looked at D’Nisha.

“I was just telling people what happened.”

D’Nisha shook her head.

“No. You were discussing things I trusted you enough to tell you privately.”

That sentence hit Shayla hard.

Wayne leaned forward.

“And that's exactly why we're having this conversation.”

Shayla looked frustrated.

“So what? I'm supposed to sit there and pretend nothing happened?”

“No,” Wayne replied. “You're supposed to respect boundaries.”

Shayla rolled her eyes.

Wayne immediately stopped her.

“Don't do that.”

Everyone froze.

Wayne rarely spoke to Shayla in that tone.

“You've been warned before,” he continued. “This isn't the first time we've talked about keeping personal situations outside the podcast.”

Shayla looked away.

“I understand.”

“No,” Wayne said. “I don't think you do.”

He picked up his phone.

“I've been getting messages from people asking why we're allowing private family issues to become public entertainment.”

Shayla became quiet.

Wayne continued.

“And now D’Nisha is telling me she doesn't feel comfortable being around the podcast because she doesn't know what you're going to reveal next.”

D’Nisha nodded.

“That's exactly how I feel.”

Shayla looked at her.

“I didn't realize you felt that strongly.”

D’Nisha laughed bitterly.

“You didn't ask.”

That response made everyone uncomfortable.

Wayne finally stood up.

“Shayla, I'm giving you one final warning.”

Shayla looked at him.

“What does that mean?”

“It means you need to apologize to D’Nisha.”

Shayla stared at him.

“Seriously?”

“Yes.”

“For talking about something that happened?”

“For discussing her personal life after she trusted you not to.”

Shayla shook her head.

“I don't think I owe her an apology.”

Wayne's expression immediately became serious.

“Then we have a problem.”

The room went silent.

Wayne continued.

“This podcast isn't bigger than any one person. Not me. Not you. Not D’Nisha. Nobody.”

He pointed toward the microphones.

“These microphones are supposed to bring people together. They're not supposed to become weapons.”

Shayla looked down.

D’Nisha remained silent.

Wayne gave Shayla one last chance.

“Apologize.”

Shayla didn't move.

“Now.”

Still nothing.

Finally, Shayla looked at D’Nisha.

“I’m sorry.”

D’Nisha didn't respond.

Shayla continued.

“I shouldn't have discussed your personal life publicly.”

D’Nisha looked at her.

“Was that really an apology?”

Shayla became frustrated.

“What do you want me to say?”

“I want you to understand why it hurt.”

Shayla took a breath.

“I understand.”

D’Nisha shook her head.

“I don't think you do.”

Wayne stepped between them.

“Enough.”

He looked at both women.

“This isn't about winning.”

Shayla sat back down.

D’Nisha wiped away a tear.

Then Wayne delivered the part nobody expected.

“Shayla, this is your final warning. If this happens again, you're out of the podcast.”

Everyone gasped.

Shayla stared at him.

“You'd really kick me off?”

Wayne nodded.

“If you break this boundary again, yes.”

Shayla couldn't believe it.

After everything they'd built together, she never imagined Wayne would actually remove her from the show.

“But I've been here from the beginning.”

“And I appreciate everything you've done.”

“Then why are you treating me like this?”

“Because being part of this podcast means being responsible with people's trust.”

Shayla became emotional.

“I feel like you're choosing D’Nisha over me.”

Wayne shook his head.

“No. I'm choosing what's right for the podcast.”

That answer left Shayla speechless.

The recording was supposed to start in ten minutes.

Instead, everyone sat in silence.

Then D’Nisha surprised everyone.

She stood up and walked toward Shayla.

“I don't want you kicked off.”

Shayla looked at her.

“What?”

“I don't want revenge.”

D’Nisha took a deep breath.

“I just want you to respect me.”

Shayla's eyes filled with tears.

“I shouldn't have said those things.”

D’Nisha nodded.

“Thank you.”

For a moment, it seemed like the situation might finally calm down.

But then Shayla's phone buzzed.

She looked at the notification.

Her expression immediately changed.

Wayne noticed.

“What happened?”

Shayla didn't answer.

“Shayla?”

She slowly looked up.

“Someone sent me something.”

“What?”

Shayla turned the phone around.

It was a screenshot of a private conversation involving D’Nisha.

Everyone stared at it.

D’Nisha immediately recognized it.

“Where did you get that?”

Shayla shook her head.

“I didn't get it.”

“Then who sent it?”

Nobody knew.

Wayne immediately became suspicious.

“Don't post that.”

Shayla looked at him.

“I wasn't going to.”

“Good.”

But the damage was already done.

Because now everyone realized something terrifying.

If someone was leaking D’Nisha's private conversations, the problem wasn't only Shayla.

Someone else was deliberately trying to create chaos inside the podcast.

Wayne looked around the room.

“We're stopping the recording.”

Everyone looked shocked.

“Why?”

“Because before we put another word on the internet, we need to figure out who is leaking these messages.”

D’Nisha looked frightened.

Shayla stared at her phone.

And Wayne realized that his warning to Shayla might have only been the beginning.

Because if the private messages continued leaking, the entire podcast could be dragged into a scandal far bigger than anyone expected.

And the biggest question remained:

Who was secretly sending Shayla D’Nisha's private information? 😱🔥

Was someone trying to get Shayla kicked off the podcast?

Was someone trying to destroy D’Nisha's reputation?

Or was there a person inside the podcast secretly working against all of them?

TO BE CONTINUED…  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.