Wayne Gives Dan His Final Warning
Wayne Gives Dan His FINAL WARNING! 😳🔥 “Stay Away From Lauren!”
After everything that had happened, Wayne had reached his limit.
He had tried to stay calm.
He had tried to ignore Dan's constant confrontations.
He had even refused to turn their arguments into a physical fight when Dan brought his own brother to confront him.
But Wayne wasn't going to keep tolerating the same behavior.
This time, he wanted to make one thing absolutely clear:
Dan needed to back off.
It started when Wayne received another message.
“We need to talk.”
Wayne immediately knew who it was.
Dan.
Wayne stared at the phone for a few seconds before responding.
“Come talk. But this is the last time.”
Later that afternoon, Dan arrived.
Wayne was waiting outside.
Dan walked toward him with a serious expression.
“You wanted to see me?”
Wayne nodded.
“Yes.”
Dan crossed his arms.
“What do you want?”
Wayne took a deep breath.
“I want the drama to stop.”
Dan laughed.
“You're the one who keeps acting like you're in charge.”
Wayne shook his head.
“No. I'm setting a boundary.”
Dan stepped closer.
“What boundary?”
Wayne looked directly at him.
“Stay out of my relationship with Lauren.”
Dan's expression immediately changed.
“Lauren isn't your property.”
“I never said she was.”
“Then why are you telling me to stay away?”
“Because every time you come around, you create another problem.”
Dan shook his head.
“You're afraid.”
Wayne laughed.
“Afraid of what?”
“That Lauren might choose me.”
Wayne became quiet for a moment.
Then he replied calmly:
“If Lauren chooses you, that's her decision. I'm not going to force her to stay with me.”
Dan didn't expect that answer.
Wayne continued.
“But you don't get to pressure her. You don't get to show up uninvited. You don't get to bring your brother to confront me. And you don't get to turn every disagreement into a competition.”
Dan's face became serious.
“I brought my brother because I wanted you to understand I wasn't playing.”
Wayne shook his head.
“That wasn't strength. That was unnecessary.”
Dan stepped forward.
“You think you're better than me?”
“No.”
Wayne's voice remained calm.
“I think I'm done arguing with you.”
Dan stared at him.
Wayne continued:
“This is your final warning.”
Dan raised an eyebrow.
“What happens if I don't listen?”
Wayne pointed toward the street.
“Then I stop talking to you and start handling the situation through the proper channels.”
Dan laughed.
“You're going to call the police?”
“If you keep showing up where you're not invited or refuse to respect boundaries, yes. I'm not fighting you.”
Dan became silent.
Wayne looked him directly in the eyes.
“I don't want anybody getting arrested. I don't want anybody getting hurt. But I will protect my peace.”
That statement changed the mood completely.
Dan realized Wayne wasn't trying to intimidate him.
He was serious.
Then Lauren walked outside.
She had heard part of the conversation.
“Wayne…”
Wayne turned around.
“It's okay.”
Lauren looked at Dan.
“Dan, please listen to him.”
Dan stared at her.
“You too?”
Lauren nodded.
“Yes.”
Her voice became emotional.
“I don't want you fighting Wayne because of me.”
Dan looked hurt.
“But I care about you.”
“I know.”
“Then why won't you let me prove it?”
Lauren shook her head.
“Because proving you care doesn't mean creating problems.”
Dan had no response.
Wayne stepped back.
“This is between you and Lauren now.”
Dan looked at him.
For once, he didn't argue.
Instead, he turned toward Lauren.
“So what do you want?”
Lauren took a deep breath.
“I want peace.”
Dan's eyes filled with emotion.
“And what about us?”
Lauren hesitated.
“I don't know.”
That answer hurt him more than any argument could have.
Dan looked down.
Then he nodded.
“Okay.”
He turned around and walked away.
Wayne watched him leave.
Lauren looked at Wayne.
“Do you think he'll stop?”
Wayne sighed.
“I hope so.”
But Wayne knew hope wasn't enough.
That evening, Dan sat alone thinking about everything that had happened.
He replayed his arguments with Wayne.
He remembered bringing his brother.
He remembered Lauren crying.
And finally, he realized something painful:
His actions weren't bringing Lauren closer.
They were pushing her away.
Then Dan's brother called.
“You good?”
Dan sighed.
“No.”
“What are you going to do?”
Dan answered:
“I think I need to leave them alone.”
His brother was relieved.
“That's probably the smartest thing you've said all week.”
Dan laughed quietly.
“Yeah. Maybe I should've listened sooner.”
Meanwhile, Wayne and Lauren were finally having a calm conversation.
Lauren looked at him.
“Thank you for not fighting Dan.”
Wayne nodded.
“I was angry. But I don't want violence deciding our future.”
Lauren reached for his hand.
“I don't want to lose you.”
Wayne looked at her.
“Then we need honesty. No secrets. No games.”
Lauren nodded.
“I promise.”
For the first time in weeks, they both felt like they could breathe again.
But just before the night ended, Wayne received one final message from Dan.
“I heard your warning. I'm going to respect it. But I need one conversation with Lauren to close this chapter.”
Wayne stared at the message.
He didn't know whether to believe him.
Lauren looked at the phone.
“What did he say?”
Wayne handed it to her.
She read the message.
Then she quietly said:
“Maybe he deserves closure.”
Wayne nodded.
“Then make sure you give him the truth.”
And that final conversation could determine whether Dan finally walks away—or whether the drama between Dan, Wayne, and Lauren is about to explode all over again. 😳💔🔥

Post a Comment